ACA 2.0 Begins Tomorrow.

Why don't you?

I've explained my reasons in this thread. But basically, Idon't need it. It's too expensive for what you get. I have enough money to withstand a "black swan" event.
You've got one helluva crystal ball there bub....

:rofl:

Oh, but it is oh, so easy, when looking back instead of looking forward.

You have a whole lot to learn, Zandar, and frankly, I am very surprised that you have not learned it yet.

One thing you haven't seemed to learn is that it's none of your business what I choose to do with my life. I will live my life as I see fit. You play no part in it.

:thup:

I may not have any impact on your life, but, when you fail to buy health insurance, then the cost of your health care gets shifted to ME, and THAT has an impact on MY life, so, yes, I have the right to complain about it on a public message board. I will also vote for those who seek to end freeloading by those who would prefer to continue to get their care paid for by someone else.

Freeloading? :rofl: You should take your head out of your ass old man. I don't require healthcare. When and if I do, I will pay out of pocket. meanwhile I will paying a tax...

If anyone is a freeloader it is you. You say you are 70 years old? That means you're on medicare. You're a burden to the healthcare system. It's people like me who are paying your way.

Ok, Zandar. I'll stop submitting Medicare claims. Just send me back the 50 years deductions from my pay check that I paid...with interest, please.

How about you stop riding your motorcycle? You're putting taxpayers at risk. You're a flaming hypocrite......

Why don't you?

I've explained my reasons in this thread. But basically, Idon't need it. It's too expensive for what you get. I have enough money to withstand a "black swan" event.
Oh, but it is oh, so easy, when looking back instead of looking forward.

You have a whole lot to learn, Zandar, and frankly, I am very surprised that you have not learned it yet.

One thing you haven't seemed to learn is that it's none of your business what I choose to do with my life. I will live my life as I see fit. You play no part in it.

I may not have any impact on your life, but, when you fail to buy health insurance, then the cost of your health care gets shifted to ME, and THAT has an impact on MY life, so, yes, I have the right to complain about it on a public message board. I will also vote for those who seek to end freeloading by those who would prefer to continue to get their care paid for by someone else.

Freeloading? :rofl: You should take your head out of your ass old man. I don't require healthcare. When and if I do, I will pay out of pocket. meanwhile I will paying a tax...

If anyone is a freeloader it is you. You say you are 70 years old? That means you're on medicare. You're a burden to the healthcare system. It's people like me who are paying your way.

Ok, Zandar. I'll stop submitting Medicare claims. Just send me back the 50 years deductions from my pay check that I paid...with interest, please.

How about you stop riding your motorcycle? You're putting taxpayers at risk. You're a flaming hypocrite......

Now, Zandar, that is downright unneighborly......

Last edited:
Looks like most of the horror stories have been dismissed. The second year of this Heritage Foundation backed plan is about to begin.

Obamacare 2.0 open enrollment starts Saturday - Nov. 14 2014

Long forgotten access issues and very modest rate increases.

What will the USMB nutters find to bitch about?

Good times!!

Obamacare 2.0 just means the 2nd year of bullshit legislation.

I know why you think Obamacare is good times. It's the only way you'll ever have what the rest of us have to provide to ourselves.

Obamacare is nothing to cheer about, unless you work for an insurance company or are an idiot......

I agree on he insurance company employee comment. Ask Antares though. That dude hates all the money he's making.

But..it is also a good thing for small business owners who couldn't buy insurance two years ago. And people with serious issues who were told to fuck off by United or Aetna.

No matter. This bitch is now part of the fabric of America. It will do until single payer is adopted. Perhaps in our lifetime.

Enjoy.

How sad it must be for you to know the only way you'll ever have anything in life is because someone else earned it and was forced to pay for it.

Obamacare is nothing to cheer about, unless you work for an insurance company or are an idiot......

I agree on he insurance company employee comment. Ask Antares though. That dude hates all the money he's making.

But..it is also a good thing for small business owners who couldn't buy insurance two years ago. And people with serious issues who were told to fuck off by United or Aetna.

No matter. This bitch is now part of the fabric of America. It will do until single payer is adopted. Perhaps in our lifetime.

Enjoy.

How sad it must be for you to know the only way you'll ever have anything in life is because someone else earned it and was forced to pay for it.

Yeah. Go ahead. Tell me what you know. What do I do for a living and how do I get my health care?

Take a shot, dummy.

Enjoy.

Yeah. Go ahead. Tell me what you know. What do I do for a living and how do I get my health care?

Take a shot, dummy.

Getting a government check each month isn't having a job.

Prove you have one.

Why don't you?

Why don't you?

Now, Zandar, that is downright neighborly......

Why don't you?

You really need to buy a mirror old man. If you cared about your "neighbors" you'd stop riding and falling off your motorcycle - getting hurt, then sending the bill to the taxpayers.......you engage in irresponsible and unsafe behavior. You're not carrying your weight. Get some skin in the game. Stop being a freeloader. Stop collecting Social Security too....do your part. Do it for your grandchildren.......

Last edited:

Enjoy.

Take a shot, dummy.

Prove you have one.

I am self employed. Doing well. Insured via my wife's employer. No changes in coverage due to the ACA...except now my yearly check ups and other preventive procedures are free.

Next.

Enjoy.

Take a shot, dummy.

Prove you have one.

I am self employed. Doing well. Insured via my wife's employer. No changes in coverage due to the ACA...except now my yearly check ups and other preventive procedures are free.

Next.

Apparently you don't know what the word proof means. Saying it is not proof. I'll be waiting for PROOF.

Next.

Enjoy.

Take a shot, dummy.

Prove you have one.

Next.

Apparently you don't know what the word proof means. Saying it is not proof. I'll be waiting for PROOF.

Next.

Sorry. You'll have to take my word for it. I'm confident that you will. You've got no choice in the matter.

Take a shot, dummy.

Prove you have one.

Next.

Next.

Sorry. You'll have to take my word for it. I'm confident that you will. You've got no choice in the matter.

Your word isn't proof. That means your word will not be taken. I have a choice in the matter and just exercised it.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt about insurance, it's apparent that you still have to rely on someone else for coverage. Hell, your wife is more of a man that you are. She provides for the family what you don't. Must be nice knowing she carries your balls around in her purse.

Health-Care Costs Rise Faster Than U.S. Inflation Rate - Bloomberg

Over 130 posts and still no recognition that health costs are related to overall inflation.

November is almost over and I've saved over $200 by not buying insurance. I can buy vegetables with that $, or save up for a stress relieving vacation. I love being a freeloader.

Too bad though I can't get a free checkup. The doctor weighs you, tells you not to smoke, takes your blood pressure... All things that are impossible to do for yourself. Yeah right.

A doctor is merely a resource, not a miracle worker. People keep pretending they're going to keel over and die without advice from an md

QUOTE="Zander, post: 10206784, member: 20854"]
Why don't you?

Why don't you?

You really need to buy a mirror old man. If you cared about your "neighbors" you'd stop riding and falling off your motorcycle - getting hurt, then sending the bill to the taxpayers.......you engage in irresponsible and unsafe behavior. You're not carrying your weight. Get some skin in the game. Stop being a freeloader. Stop collecting Social Security too....do your part. Do it for your grandchildren.......[/QUOTE]

Over 130 posts and still no recognition that health costs are related to overall inflation.

November is almost over and I've saved over $200 by not buying insurance. I can buy vegetables with that $, or save up for a stress relieving vacation. I love being a freeloader.

Too bad though I can't get a free checkup. The doctor weighs you, tells you not to smoke, takes your blood pressure... All things that are impossible to do for yourself. Yeah right.

A doctor is merely a resource, not a miracle worker. People keep pretending they're going to keel over and die without advice from an md

Tree, what you do not yet know about life is WAY more than you could ever read on a message board. There are some people who are only educateable by letting them put their hand on the stove burner themselves.

Last edited:
Generic Valium is very cheap, Zandar. I highly recommend it to young men with way too much piss and vinegar.

3 things -

Firstly, the name is ZANDER, not Zandar. Get your eyesight checked.

Secondly, stop riding your motorcycle. It's risky, dangerous behavior that combined with your bad eyesight, makes you a threat to yourself and society! Since I am a taxpayer, according to your logic,that gives me the right to tell you what you can and can't do. Please forward me your address so I can inform the proper authorities and have your license revoked and motorcycle impounded and sold.

Thirdly, stop projecting your sexual dysfunctions onto others.....

Generic Valium is very cheap, Zandar. I highly recommend it to young men with way too much piss and vinegar.

3 things -

Firstly, the name is ZANDER, not Zandar. Get your eyesight checked.

Secondly, stop riding your motorcycle. It's risky, dangerous behavior that combined with your bad eyesight, makes you a threat to yourself and society! Since I am a taxpayer, according to your logic,that gives me the right to tell you what you can and can't do. Please forward me your address so I can inform the proper authorities and have your license revoked and motorcycle impounded and sold.

Thirdly, stop projecting your sexual dysfunctions onto others.....
Tree, what you do not yet know about life is WAY more than you could ever read on a message board. There are some people who are only educable only by letting them put their hand on the stove burner themselves.

Ok, Zander, Your personal obsession with me has crossed the line, and you are now on "ignore". Rant to your heart's content.

QUOTE="Zander, post: 10206784, member: 20854"]
Why don't you?

Why don't you?

You really need to buy a mirror old man. If you cared about your "neighbors" you'd stop riding and falling off your motorcycle - getting hurt, then sending the bill to the taxpayers.......you engage in irresponsible and unsafe behavior. You're not carrying your weight. Get some skin in the game. Stop being a freeloader. Stop collecting Social Security too....do your part. Do it for your grandchildren.......

Tree, what you do not yet know about life is WAY more than you could ever read on a message board. There are some people who are only educateable by letting them put their hand on the stove burner themselves.[/QUOTE]

What we learn more and more as we study health is the profound impact of psychosomatic factors. Most health problems (not all) have a psychological root. I'm thinking about the mass hallucination of gluten allergies right now.

And then there are just individual characteristics. I happen to have an extremely strong immune system, and strong bones. And the fact that I've gone out on my own has forced me to educate myself about health.

My path is a lifelong pursuit. Another person couldn't just go off the HC system and throw away their drugs and anti-biotics in middle age. That would be like taking a greenhouse plant raised on Ortho products and planting it outside in winter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back