Abusive parents sent to parenting classes and, surprise, IT DIDN'T CHANGE THEM

Originally posted by dilloduck
ok- RWA - Open the flood gates - I know you taste blood already.

:firing:

What's he gonna piss on me?:rolleyes:
Or is your water about to break?

Originally posted by nycflasher
I just have less respect for you than a flea.
Brings out my dark side sometimes...

On which issue do you feel I'm most off base, Keanu Jeeves?

What's he gonna piss on me?:rolleyes:
Or is your water about to break?

Ehh. That was a good one. Water about to break! Water Burn Baby!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
On which issue do you feel I'm most off base, Keanu Jeeves?

If you scroll up, you'll see where I explained your mistake and you changed the subject.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Ehh. That was a good one. Water about to break! Water Burn Baby!

You're so full of shit I figure you're either constipated or pregnant.:D

If you scroll up, you'll see where I explained your mistake and you changed the subject.

The mistake is yours. What I wrote is what people (liberals) would say if we were to implement the hardline policies against irresponsible parental rights. It would be called eugenics and it would be called racist if in some community somewhere more blacks or hispanics were punished under these tough laws. This is just true. I know as a lib you're doubly under the spell of our socially constructed matrix of lies, but try to wake up and smell the coffee. It's morning in America.

:cof: :usa: :cof: :usa: :cof: :usa:

To paraphrase one of Dennis Miller's more famous rants...You've gotta have a license to drive a car, to carry a handgun, to have a dog, but by god anyone can have a kid.

As for the eugenics bit, I think it's a stretch to call it that. If you can't handle the responsibility, you can't have kids, and if you do, they'll be taken from you and put up for adoption. Give them the choice between that and sterilization, and they'll choose the sterilization. After all, a pregnancy has a tendency to cramp one's self-destructive lifestyle.

Im going to give ALL you people the bottom line, damnit.

I dont give two furry fucks if the judge is/was liberal, conservative, black, white, purple, char-fucking-truse, or even from the G-damned moon.

A child was hurt. An infant. An innocent.

Rant about your silly assed sides elsewhere damnit and quit trying to find an excuse to further your party's 'side'.
SCREW THAT. You can find another thread in which to do that.

Dont question whether or not I am right.
Trust me, I am.

:mad:

Dismissed, damnit

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Im going to give ALL you people the bottom line, damnit.

I dont give two furry fucks if the judge is/was liberal, conservative, black, white, purple, char-fucking-truse, or even from the G-damned moon.

A child was hurt. An infant. An innocent.

Rant about your silly assed sides elsewhere damnit and quit trying to find an excuse to further your party's 'side'.
SCREW THAT. You can find another thread in which to do that.

Dont question whether or not I am right.
Trust me, I am.

:mad:

Dismissed, damnit

Anybody care to reply? Thread over.

sorry......
once that damned post button is pushed and then common sense takes over 10 minutes later, its too late....too many have seen it.

Sorry all - didnt mean to be a bitch this time :(

lol - I actually wouldnt have changed WHAT i said, but rather, the TONE in which I said it....that I should have not been so acidic regarding. Whenever anything is about wrong-doing against a child, my rage takes over and I see nothing but red.

Forum List

Back