Abu Musab Al-zarqawi Killed In Iraq

jasendorf said:
You said it... not me ;)

Jasen,

You truly are either an amazing provacature or one of the biggest dumbasses on the planet......could you step outside and shoot yourself so that your idiot gene stops now? Do it jasen, for humanity, like Sheila Jackson Lee I feel the vaccum that replaces a mind in your head is sucking the IQ of everyone that reads your inane posts.

Thanks in advance, you need to point the end of the barrel towards you, that's the end with a hole in it......thanks again.

sitarro said:
Jasen,

You truly are either an amazing provacature or one of the biggest dumbasses on the planet......could you step outside and shoot yourself so that your idiot gene stops now? Do it jasen, for humanity, like Sheila Jackson Lee I feel the vaccum that replaces a mind in your head is sucking the IQ of everyone that reads your inane posts.

Thanks in advance, you need to point the end of the barrel towards you, that's the end with a hole in it......thanks again.

FYI - it's J Asendorf. J is his first initial. :)

America is a divided country----If I was an Iraqi civilian I would still be afraid that the US might cut and run, leaving me and my family to fend for ourselves. My support for democracy would be tenuous and I would be emboldened if America was united in it's pledge to stay the course.

dmp said:
lmao :) Think there are many conifers in hell? :)

These would be the pine cone of choice ......
Coulter's Pine (Pinus coulteri) has the largest and heaviest pine cones in the world. The cones are 8 to 12 inches in length and weigh in at 4 to 5 pounds.:halo: :dev2:

BTW

9071zarqawi_owned.jpg

:D

AIM HIGH MOTHERF**KER!!

I would love to buy that F-16 fighter jock turned bomber pilot a bottle of Don Julio Blanco....big high five to him and his support team!:thup: :thup: :thup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sitarro said:
These would be the pine cone of choice ......
Coulter's Pine (Pinus coulteri) has the largest and heaviest pine cones in the world. The cones are 8 to 12 inches in length and weigh in at 4 to 5 pounds.:halo: :dev2:
A fire hardened pine cone at that.

Kathianne said:
I was so glad to see the headline this morning!

Me too. I kept thinking about those poor men that were beheaded and pleaded for their lives.

Gotta love those f-16 pilots:thanks: :thewave: :usa:

sitarro said:
jasendorf said:
You said it... not me ;)
Jasen,

Lighten up Francis. Jeez... maybe it's just me, but I thought the little winky smiley face was a clear sign that I was just kiddin' around...

Fly off the handle much?

dmp said:
The FUCKERASSHAT from Time Magazine asked the MG "Were there any other VICTIMS (of the bombing)?"

WHAT a Fuckshitstickassfucker....

(sigh)

Yep I heard that shitass question from the Time guy and wanted to disembowel him on the spot. Good God the left is just pathetic. Victims? I'll show you a victim you sonofabitch. The real victims are the American people that have to wade through the absolute garbage that passes for "journalism" from our friends in the press.

By the way an aside, heard an interview with Nick Berg's dad and he blamed George Bush equally with Zarqawi for his death. What an absolute fuckin' idiot!!! Said he really didn't desire revenge for his sons beheadiin. At least the Air Force has the balls to avenge his sons gruesome murder even if his surviving father is a emasculated coward.

Bonnie said:
Me too. I kept thinking about those poor men that were beheaded and pleaded for their lives.

Gotta love those f-16 pilots:thanks: :thewave: :usa:

A definite high-five for them!

New Topics

Forum List

Back