Abu Ghraib Guards: We Were Scapegoats For Bush

Funny you all have the government now dim wit I haven't seen any of us defending the current adminsitration have you?

You sir are a typicla leftist tool who can't get his mind off of BDS long enough to effectively deal with reality.

No gar, you don't defend government when it trys to help American citizens, but not a PEEP from right wing pea brains when we rebuild Iraq's infrastructure...

Right wing pea brains don't SEE BIG 3 trillion dollar wars, BIG military, BIG federal prison systems, BIG drug gestapo, BIG surveillance programs and BIG corporations writing bills for Republican Congressmen and Senators to screw the middle class as BIG government...

JUST when government helps the poor or middle class, or regulates corporate crooks do you right wing pea brains defend the oligarchy and elite...

My belief; it stems from right wing pea brain DEEP insecurity and LOW self esteem...

"We are not worthy of tax breaks Hussein, please give mine to the elite...PLEASE!"

Fool, the real crooks are in Washington and yes, as crazy as it seems, as ludicrous as it sounds, as painful as it is to you, many of them are your hero liberal Dems ........

That is your own breath you smell, from the rim job you just gave your boyfriend shiteater.

Wrong again asshole, these matters go to the IG for review, this is the military, not your nambla society meetings.

Says the dickwad talking to a vet. :lol:

You don't know jack shit about the military pougue, do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut, lest you be mocked even further, if that is possible.

X destroys another partisan leftist.

Well done!

I always enjoy how right wing pea brains always run in packs, and how they always declare faux victory, then cut & run... if I had a dollar for every right wing pea brain I challenged to a debate that mysteriously disappeared, I'd be a millionaire...

I always love how leftwingnuts can't even address the topic when their asses are handed to them. There's NOTHING right wing about being military and knowing the fucking laws that govern it.

Your whole accusation is nothing but leftwingnut tripe. No facts support you. They DO support the military people here that have been so kind as to point your ignorance out to you. And how do YOU respond to having your ignorant mind educated?

Ad hominem attack, of course. Like anyone expected any more from the likes of you.

Funny you all have the government now dim wit I haven't seen any of us defending the current adminsitration have you?

You sir are a typicla leftist tool who can't get his mind off of BDS long enough to effectively deal with reality.

No gar, you don't defend government when it trys to help American citizens, but not a PEEP from right wing pea brains when we rebuild Iraq's infrastructure...

Right wing pea brains don't SEE BIG 3 trillion dollar wars, BIG military, BIG federal prison systems, BIG drug gestapo, BIG surveillance programs and BIG corporations writing bills for Republican Congressmen and Senators to screw the middle class as BIG government...

JUST when government helps the poor or middle class, or regulates corporate crooks do you right wing pea brains defend the oligarchy and elite...

My belief; it stems from right wing pea brain DEEP insecurity and LOW self esteem...

"We are not worthy of tax breaks Hussein, please give mine to the elite...PLEASE!"

Fool, the real crooks are in Washington and yes, as crazy as it seems, as ludicrous as it sounds, as painful as it is to you, many of them are your hero liberal Dems ........

Yes, some of them are, and some of them are for the people, like the Kennedys, Barack Obama and Joe Biden...

Some Republicans are for the people, but TOO many are only for the elite...

X destroys another partisan leftist.

Well done!

I always enjoy how right wing pea brains always run in packs, and how they always declare faux victory, then cut & run... if I had a dollar for every right wing pea brain I challenged to a debate that mysteriously disappeared, I'd be a millionaire...

I always love how leftwingnuts can't even address the topic when their asses are handed to them. There's NOTHING right wing about being military and knowing the fucking laws that govern it.

Your whole accusation is nothing but leftwingnut tripe. No facts support you. They DO support the military people here that have been so kind as to point your ignorance out to you. And how do YOU respond to having your ignorant mind educated?

Ad hominem attack, of course. Like anyone expected any more from the likes of you.

People in the military are still human Gunny, and human nature and human foible is one constant throughout history...

They are the most compelling reasons why war always HAS to be the last resort, not a POLICY or ideology decision...

There are volumes of warnings from career military men...

Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency.
General Douglas MacArthur

War: A wretched debasement of all the pretenses of civilization.
General Omar N. Bradley

War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious.
General Smedley Butler

My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of the higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military.
General Smedley Butler (USMC, Ret.)

People who are anxious to bring on war don’t know what they are bargaining for; they don’t see all the horrors that must accompany such an event.
General Stonewall Jackson

It is painful enough to discover with what unconcern they speak of war and threaten it. I have seen enough of it to make me look upon it as the sum of all evils.
General Stonewall Jackson

Putting aside all the fancy words and academic doubletalk, the basic reason for having a military is to do two jobs --to kill people and to destroy.
General Thomas S. Power

Any forces that would impose their will on other nations will certainly face defeat.
General Vo Nguyen Giap (Vietnam)

War is at best barbarism. Its glory is all moonshine...War is hell.
General William Tecumseh Sherman

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood...War is hell.
General William Tecumseh Sherman

War is fear cloaked in courage.
General William Westmoreland

The military doesn't start wars. The politicians start wars.
General William Westmoreland

Forum List

Back