Absurd, Shameless WASTE of $40 Million

The Russians were funding Trump since at least the early 2000s. Trump Jr bragged about all of the money they were getting from Russia. If Clinton was in Russia's back pocket, they would not have hacked the DNC servers.
There is no "IF" They paid the Clintons $150 MILLION for 20% of America's uranium supply + .5 million for a speech from Bill Clinton that Russians were just dying to hear. :rolleyes:

View attachment 251914
th

That has been debunked by Shep Smith. The Russians invested millions in Donald Trump as oligarchs in Russia gave him money because no US banks would touch him. If Russia had Clinton in their back pocket, they would have helped Clinton rather than Trump.

That has been debunked by Shep Smith. The Russians invested millions in Donald Trump as oligarchs in Russia gave him money because no US banks would touch him. If Russia had Clinton in their back pocket, they would have helped Clinton rather than Trump.
Yeah we all know your CNN line. No surprise. Here's what maybe you don't know >>

(I doubt if Shepard Smith even knows 1/4 of all this)

What We Know About The Russia-Clinton Uranium Deal So Far Is Crazy

Uranium One Deal: Obama Administration Complicit, Not Just | National Review

Uranium One: FBI Refuses To Release Three-Dozen Secret Memos Involving Clintons, Russia And Obama

What is the Uranium One deal and what does it have to do with Hillary Clinton?

For the $40 Million that Obama administration Democrats wasted, by perpetuating the Russian collusion hoax/witch hunt, 40 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ 1 Million each.

80 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $500,000 each.

400 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $100,000 each.

1,000 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $40,000 each.

Instead, we say to them > "Thank you for your service", while giving them nothing of the $40, Million wasted on the Russian collusion scam/hoax.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Top 10 Propagandists Who Pushed Russia Collusion Hoax

Tucker Carlson: There Must Be "Consequences" For Those Claiming Russian Collusion if Mueller Report Shows None

Why don't you shut up. The fact is that the Trump campaign did conspire with Russians.
The meeting with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton.
The fact that Manafort was receiving cash from Russians
Roger Stone knew that the Russian hacked Podesta e-mails would be released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were released.

The fact is that Trump's tax cuts for the rich cost far more than $40 million. Trump's trips to his resorts have cost far more than $40 million.

Busybee SEZ? "Listen to me you Trumper!!! I know that Trump conspired with those ROOSKIES to deny us of the Hildebeast and they lied about her and they hacked my beloved DNC server and cheated when they revealed the cheating of my beloved DNC and that is cheating do you hear me do you????

Actually those are facts. Something you do not worry about. The fact is that the Russians have continued to support Republicans even after the elections. The Russians were very unhappy that Republicans lost the House.

You and "facts" have yet to meet. Your trolling tactics are very generic and lame.

Hope this helps!

Yeah we all know your CNN line. No surprise. Here's what maybe you don't know >>

(I doubt if Shepard Smith even knows 1/4 of all this)

What We Know About The Russia-Clinton Uranium Deal So Far Is Crazy

Uranium One Deal: Obama Administration Complicit, Not Just | National Review

Uranium One: FBI Refuses To Release Three-Dozen Secret Memos Involving Clintons, Russia And Obama

What is the Uranium One deal and what does it have to do with Hillary Clinton?

What do you expect from Trump supporters? Honesty?

For the $40 Million that Obama administration Democrats wasted, by perpetuating the Russian collusion hoax/witch hunt, 40 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ 1 Million each.

80 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $500,000 each.

400 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $100,000 each.

1,000 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $40,000 each.

Instead, we say to them > "Thank you for your service", while giving them nothing of the $40, Million wasted on the Russian collusion scam/hoax.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Tucker Carlson: There Must Be "Consequences" For Those Claiming Russian Collusion if Mueller Report Shows None

Why don't you shut up. The fact is that the Trump campaign did conspire with Russians.
The meeting with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton.
The fact that Manafort was receiving cash from Russians
Roger Stone knew that the Russian hacked Podesta e-mails would be released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were released.

The fact is that Trump's tax cuts for the rich cost far more than $40 million. Trump's trips to his resorts have cost far more than $40 million.

Busybee SEZ? "Listen to me you Trumper!!! I know that Trump conspired with those ROOSKIES to deny us of the Hildebeast and they lied about her and they hacked my beloved DNC server and cheated when they revealed the cheating of my beloved DNC and that is cheating do you hear me do you????

Actually those are facts. Something you do not worry about. The fact is that the Russians have continued to support Republicans even after the elections. The Russians were very unhappy that Republicans lost the House.

You and "facts" have yet to meet. Your trolling tactics are very generic and lame.

Hope this helps!

You should really stop talking about yourself that way. Troll.

The Russians were funding Trump since at least the early 2000s. Trump Jr bragged about all of the money they were getting from Russia. If Clinton was in Russia's back pocket, they would not have hacked the DNC servers.
There is no "IF" They paid the Clintons $150 MILLION for 20% of America's uranium supply + .5 million for a speech from Bill Clinton that Russians were just dying to hear. :rolleyes:

View attachment 251914
th

... and still no Russian connection

The OIC investigation brought several felons to justice. We all owe Mr. Mueller a debt of gratitude for his fine work.
HA HA. The defection of the month. Yeah, we got Papadopolous in jail for 10 days. We were safe then.

But we're not safe from the Clintons, who have murdered DOZENS of people (that we know of) - worst serial killers in America, who still walk free. Adding the ones we don't know about, the Clinton Body Count could be in the hundreds. The family members of their victims have been crying out for justice for years, while cops, DAs, etc have all been in cahoots.

If Trump doesn't do anything else in this presidency over the next 2 years, he has got to go after these 2 low-lifes, with everything and everybody he's got.

And before anybody thinks they're going to come in here flashing their INVALIDATION CARD and blabbering about "conspiracy theories", be advised, there will be a quiz on the CBC, and when you have no clue what you're talking about, you'll be displaying that, loud & clear.

Try actually reading the link. You'll see the evidence is overwhelming, undeniable.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Nobody gives a fuck about your link shit brains.

I was surprised to see writer Matt Taibbi - sure as hell no conservative or Trump fan - point out what the media has done to itself here: It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD

"We won’t know how much of any of this to take seriously until the press gets out of bed with the security services and looks at this whole series of events all over again with fresh eyes, as journalists, not political actors. That means being open to asking what went wrong with this story, in addition to focusing so much energy on Trump and Russia."

The good news for the media after this debacle is the public has an incredibly short memory.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

What pisses me off even more is I've heard the MSM say the whole report might not be released to the public. I want to read the whole thing cover to cover. A fortune has been paid I want the whole report. Then I want a committee to look into Bill and Hillary Clinton, that's where the real can of worms is.
The Clinton`s have been investigated for the last 25 years. Give it up already.

just release the Mueller report, without political scrubbing... do it now, so we can end this story....

cuz right now, we know nothing but what the man hired by Trump to exonerate him is saying...

don''t drag this on....

There should be consequences but don't count on it. Everyone involved is going to want to sweep this under the rug.
All criminals want to sweep their crimes under the rug. The prisons are full of them.
“Russia Collusion Hoax”

“Tucker Carlson”

lol

Wrong.

This is the beginning, not the end.
Beginning of what? More investigations? More lies? You people are completely insane.

There are still at minimum two investigations into the Trump administration. The House is still investigating the blob as well.

More waste of time and money.

The shit show that is the Dem House hasn't exactly covered itself with glory.

Hope they keep on investigating. Voters are watching and 2020 is right around the corner.

Go Dems.

There should be consequences but don't count on it. Everyone involved is going to want to sweep this under the rug.
All criminals want to sweep their crimes under the rug. The prisons are full of them.
“Russia Collusion Hoax”

“Tucker Carlson”

lol

Wrong.

This is the beginning, not the end.
Beginning of what? More investigations? More lies? You people are completely insane.

There are still at minimum two investigations into the Trump administration. The House is still investigating the blob as well.

More waste of time and money.

The shit show that is the Dem House hasn't exactly covered itself with glory.

Hope they keep on investigating. Voters are watching and 2020 is right around the corner.

Go Dems.

We're on Benghazi Standard Time....

As for covering one's self in shit...only low esteem losers like yourself would go there.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

What pisses me off even more is I've heard the MSM say the whole report might not be released to the public. I want to read the whole thing cover to cover. A fortune has been paid I want the whole report. Then I want a committee to look into Bill and Hillary Clinton, that's where the real can of worms is.
The Clinton`s have been investigated for the last 25 years. Give it up already.

I will when the democrats give up on Trump. That said unlike Trump the Clintons Keep doing stupid shit. Sure we investigated them for White water and I still think the Monica Lewinsky scandal was stupid and never should have happened because she was a consenting adult and what man isn't going to lie to keep wifey from finding out. C'mon now. But there is some Question about other women with Bill and of course those deleted Emails we all know are out there could turn up. Then there's the rigging of the DNC which was never properly investigated. Lets not forget that Obama may have spied on Trump during the 2016 election Campaign leaving one to wonder if Hillary had a hand in that also. Then there was Benghazi which Hillary got away with. Was she totally incompetent or was she covering for Obama? If she was covering for Obama there might be a lying to congress problem in her future. Then there's the Tarmac Grand children incident. Was that ever properly investigated for obstruction of justice? Hmmm oh and there's more than a few people out there that claim a pile of bodies follow the Clintons. Now I don't know about that but it seems to me it should be looking into at least. The thing is the Clinton's have had some bad Juju floating around a long time now and Karma is well over due with them. Maybe it will hit them in 2020.

Forum List

Back