Absurd, Shameless WASTE of $40 Million

For the $40 Million that Obama administration Democrats wasted, by perpetuating the Russian collusion hoax/witch hunt, 40 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ 1 Million each.

80 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $500,000 each.

400 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $100,000 each.

1,000 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $40,000 each.

Instead, we say to them > "Thank you for your service", while giving them nothing of the $40, Million wasted on the Russian collusion scam/hoax.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Top 10 Propagandists Who Pushed Russia Collusion Hoax

Tucker Carlson: There Must Be "Consequences" For Those Claiming Russian Collusion if Mueller Report Shows None

Why don't you shut up. The fact is that the Trump campaign did conspire with Russians.
The meeting with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton.
The fact that Manafort was receiving cash from Russians
Roger Stone knew that the Russian hacked Podesta e-mails would be released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were released.

The fact is that Trump's tax cuts for the rich cost far more than $40 million. Trump's trips to his resorts have cost far more than $40 million.

Busybee SEZ? "Listen to me you Trumper!!! I know that Trump conspired with those ROOSKIES to deny us of the Hildebeast and they lied about her and they hacked my beloved DNC server and cheated when they revealed the cheating of my beloved DNC and that is cheating do you hear me do you????

There are still at minimum two investigations into the Trump administration. The House is still investigating the blob as well.
The investigation into the Uranium One deal is now set to begin. Democrats will be running for their lives. 2 investigations ? The only thing they'll be investigating is what countries don't have extradition treaties with the US.

That has thoroughly been debunked. If that is all you have then Democrats have nothing to worry about.

Busybee SEZ??? "My beloved Barrypuppet and Hildbeast did NOT know that Rosatam was connected to the ROOSKIES and any kick back payments in the form of donations to the charitable slush fund of the Hildebeast is simply a coincidence!!! Do you hear me do you???????

For the $40 Million that Obama administration Democrats wasted, by perpetuating the Russian collusion hoax/witch hunt, 40 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ 1 Million each.

80 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $500,000 each.

400 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $100,000 each.

1,000 homeless US military veterans could have been given grants of $ $40,000 each.

Instead, we say to them > "Thank you for your service", while giving them nothing of the $40, Million wasted on the Russian collusion scam/hoax.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Tucker Carlson: There Must Be "Consequences" For Those Claiming Russian Collusion if Mueller Report Shows None

Why don't you shut up. The fact is that the Trump campaign did conspire with Russians.
Roger Stone knew that the Russian hacked Podesta e-mails would be released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were released.

The fact is that Trump's tax cuts for the rich cost far more than $40 million. Trump's trips to his resorts have cost far more than $40 million.

Busybee SEZ? "Listen to me you Trumper!!! I know that Trump conspired with those ROOSKIES to deny us of the Hildebeast and they lied about her and they hacked my beloved DNC server and cheated when they revealed the cheating of my beloved DNC and that is cheating do you hear me do you????

Speaking of 9/11 conspiracy theorists who support the blob....

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Blob????? Yeah, 9/11/01 was a false flag event, dipshit..........got a problem with me posting that, lil commie candycornball?

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Actually those are facts. Something you do not worry about. The fact is that the Russians have continued to support Republicans even after the elections. The Russians were very unhappy that Republicans lost the House.

There are still at minimum two investigations into the Trump administration. The House is still investigating the blob as well.
The investigation into the Uranium One deal is now set to begin. Democrats will be running for their lives. 2 investigations ? The only thing they'll be investigating is what countries don't have extradition treaties with the US.

That has thoroughly been debunked. If that is all you have then Democrats have nothing to worry about.

Busybee SEZ??? "My beloved Barrypuppet and Hildbeast did NOT know that Rosatam was connected to the ROOSKIES and any kick back payments in the form of donations to the charitable slush fund of the Hildebeast is simply a coincidence!!! Do you hear me do you???????

The Russians were funding Trump since at least the early 2000s. Trump Jr bragged about all of the money they were getting from Russia. If Clinton was in Russia's back pocket, they would not have hacked the DNC servers.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Blob????? Yeah, 9/11/01 was a false flag event, dipshit..........got a problem with me posting that, lil commie candycornball?

The only false flag is your brain or lack thereof COMMIE fruitcake.

“Russia Collusion Hoax”
“Tucker Carlson”
lol
Wrong.
This is the beginning, not the end.

You have to admire the tenacity of these Prog Cucarachas.
They may be DEAD wrong, and leading us all on a path of destruction......but FUCK......unlike us rightards, they don't quit.....ever.
It's the ONE thing we could learn from them.

We Rightards can't even seem to put down the beer long enough to get up off the couch.
(myself excluded)

The OIC investigation brought several felons to justice. We all owe Mr. Mueller a debt of gratitude for his fine work.
Petty charges and you know it how many have been convicted and jailed 1 moron. And it had nothing to do with russian collusion.
Cohen's case could have been handled by anyone

The OIC investigation brought several felons to justice. We all owe Mr. Mueller a debt of gratitude for his fine work.
Petty charges and you know it how many have been convicted and jailed 1 moron. And it had nothing to do with russian collusion.
Cohen's case could have been handled by anyone

If you think those are "petty charges" that got Manafort, Cohen, Stone (soon), and Flynn; you're being ridiculous.

Again, Captain Mueller deserves the gratitude of all thinking Americans; nobody expects Trump's supporters to qualify in that regard.

The most guilty ones >>

View attachment 251740
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

View attachment 251743
th
th
th

Fuckin' Democrats. All they are interested is getting elected and to Hell with We the People. Time for them to drain their swamp.

The Russians were funding Trump since at least the early 2000s. Trump Jr bragged about all of the money they were getting from Russia. If Clinton was in Russia's back pocket, they would not have hacked the DNC servers.
There is no "IF" They paid the Clintons $150 MILLION for 20% of America's uranium supply + .5 million for a speech from Bill Clinton that Russians were just dying to hear. :rolleyes:

upload_2019-3-24_8-56-55.jpeg
th

If you think those are "petty charges" that got Manafort, Cohen, Stone (soon), and Flynn; you're being ridiculous.

Again, Captain Mueller deserves the gratitude of all thinking Americans; nobody expects Trump's supporters to qualify in that regard.
HA HA HA HA. I'm laughing too hard to type anything more to this. :auiqs.jpg:

HA HA HA HA. I'm laughing too hard to type anything more to this. :auiqs.jpg:

They say ignorance is bliss.

Your failures are well known to all...as are your well chronicled lies.

As for Captain Mueller, his conviction record is 100%. He deserves the thanks of all Americans.
"failures" ? HAHA. Quite the contrary, my ABILITIES/TALENTS which you don't have, and never will, are well known and chronicled (post # 43) >> Academy Awards Are a Farce

And yes, thank you Captain Mueller - for exposing the Democrats as the propagandist, lying rats that they are, and vindicating President Trump, and those in his 2016 campaign. :biggrin:

Lockheed Martin has screwed taxpayers out of almost a billion dollars involving 80 cases of fraud. So, spare us the fake outrage, hypocrite.
Spare us the idiocy. What the hell does Lockheed have to do with this $40 Million waste ? There are thousands of cases of people screwing taxpayers, and committing fraud. So what ?

That doesn't vindicate THIS scam job (which also falsely affected the 2018 elections)

Forum List

Back