Absurd Military Waste

All entitlements?

On a federal level.. yes.. personal, corporate, foreign aid, etc... all of 'em.. gone

Never happen.

I'd be happy with an honest look at waste, fraud, mismanagement and redundancy.

Oh.. I will applaud cuts and waste elimination.. but will never stop fighting to eliminate entitlement spending, until such time that an amendment to the constitution would actually allow for entitlement spending

I took an oath to defend the constitution.. not smile as it gets butchered and bastardized in the name of power grabs

Let's break this down for the simpleton liberals....

Say a city mayor believes it is his job to funnel city money to a food bank, jobs center, etc...typical entitlement spending and this spending eats up over 50% of the city budget. He even lowers the standards to use these facilities so soon 47% of the city is sucking money from the budget using these growing programs.

So in order to save money at the end of year, he slashes the police force and their budget that is only 18% of the city budget while he lets the entitlement spending escape cuts.

The city has less police on the street and crime goes up....but hey the bums have a place to hangout eating free food!!!

Wait...that is DETROIT.

Thanks for posting such a terrific red herring that has nothing to do with the topic.

Government = Waste

But funny you don't see whacko Salon pointing at the waste in entitlements or agencies that cater to their voter group, now do you??

How bizarre and how utterly typical to complain there is something wrong because the article linked is not about something the article linked is not about.

Unless, of course, you actually searched that site for articles about what the linked article is not about.

froot loop

:lol:

Idiot...the DoD is taking the brunt of the cuts right now.

Morons like you talk out your ass about the DoD being some blackhole while you push for the $2.6T Obamacare on taxpayers....

I have to laugh at people who claim to want limited government, but see no issue with our huge ever expanding military complex. :lmao:

There are no sacred cows, cut entitlements, cut defense.

So many fallacies.

First, just because someone supports cuts to the DoD budget does not mean they pushed ObamaCare on taxpayers or are opposed to entitlement cuts. I am very much opposed to ObamaCare and have suggested practical ways to cut entitlement spending many times. So nice try at these strawman diversions, but they aren't working.

More relevantly, show me where the DoD budget is being restored to pre-war spending and then you will have a leg to stand on.

Otherwise, you are blowing a helluva lot of smoke out of your ass in your effort to defend the indefensible.

Last edited:
Government = Waste

But funny you don't see whacko Salon pointing at the waste in entitlements or agencies that cater to their voter group, now do you??

How bizarre and how utterly typical to complain there is something wrong because the article linked is not about something the article linked is not about.

Unless, of course, you actually searched that site for articles about what the linked article is not about.

froot loop

And you would accept something from Fox or heritage??

Salon is a biased site, FACT.. it is a hyper partisan chant fest... simple as that

You get an article from a credible site, and it will be discussed without question.. you get one from huffo puffo or salon, and you get laughed at... sorry

Idiot...why should the DoD go back to pre-9/11 levels when we are now reacting to terrorists worldwide because of (drumroll) 9-11.

You act is if we should go back to doing business under Clinton which brought us 9-11 and 3,000 dead in DC, PA and NY. Nice strategy.....just get 3,000 Americans killed every now and then.

Oh, all of this while China is building their military to do whatever they like in Asia. Even Obamination recognizes the Chinese threat that you are clueless about.

Nevermind NK launching a possible ICBM the other day, missile defense of the USA is very expensive and more important than you getting free Obamacare stuff.

Idiot...the DoD is taking the brunt of the cuts right now.

Morons like you talk out your ass about the DoD being some blackhole while you push for the $2.6T Obamacare on taxpayers....

I have to laugh at people who claim to want limited government, but see no issue with our huge ever expanding military complex. :lmao:

There are no sacred cows, cut entitlements, cut defense.

So many fallacies.

First, just because someone supports cuts to the DoD budget does not mean they pushed ObamaCare on taxpayers or are opposed to entitlement cuts. I am very much opposed to ObamaCare and have suggested practical ways to cut entitlement spending many times. So nice try at these strawman diversions, but they aren't working.

More relevantly, show me where the DoD budget is being restored to pre-war spending and then you will have a leg to stand on.

Otherwise, you are blowing a helluva lot of smoke out of your ass in your effort to defend the indefensible.

Yes...even simple stories are too deep for you.

Let's break this down for the simpleton liberals....

Say a city mayor believes it is his job to funnel city money to a food bank, jobs center, etc...typical entitlement spending and this spending eats up over 50% of the city budget. He even lowers the standards to use these facilities so soon 47% of the city is sucking money from the budget using these growing programs.

So in order to save money at the end of year, he slashes the police force and their budget that is only 18% of the city budget while he lets the entitlement spending escape cuts.

The city has less police on the street and crime goes up....but hey the bums have a place to hangout eating free food!!!

Wait...that is DETROIT.

Thanks for posting such a terrific red herring that has nothing to do with the topic.

Military Waste or Just Plain Ignorance?

CJ Grisham at A Soldier's Perspective gives us a thoughtful followup on the blog below.

Alternet.org at 7 Shocking Ways the Military Wastes Our Money | Alternet recently published a piece titled, “7 Shocking Ways the Military Wastes Our Money.”
When I first saw the title, a few ideas came immediately to mind. However, few were on this list. But, the first two were.

He points out some things the original piece glossed over or misrepresented @ Military Waste or Just Plain Ignorance? | A Soldier's Perspective well-worth reading

:cool:

gotta laugh at the libtards on this.

Generals get stuff = evul
Senators getting stuff, then demanding and getting better = our people deserve it.

Oh and as a reminder to the terminally moranic, Clinton cut defense and fucked us over when we needed the military the most.

We remember your evil.

Forum List

Back