Abstract Digital Art

Some of those are really nice.
Yes. I liked the more subdued ones such as "balance," and "brittle." Most folks probably already know this, but here's how to get the images as Windows wallpaper in Windows XP: Left click on an image that you like, then the full file will open in your browser. Right click on the image and choose "save as." Then navigate to your c:\windows\web\wallpaper directory (I think most people have that directory, if not you can make it), and save the file. Now right click on the Windows desktop and choose "properties," then choose the "desktop" tab near the top of the dialog box. There you can see the files that you can choose as Windows wallpaper. You will notice that the art files you added to c:\windows\web\wallpaper will be in the list. The images that you can choose then as wallpaper will be lots better than the ordinary stuff that comes with Windows by default.

ahh fractals...

good stuff.

If only Ken Kesey's bus full of hippies could have had our graphic abilities...

Yes. I liked the more subdued ones such as "balance," and "brittle." Most folks probably already know this, but here's how to get the images as Windows wallpaper in Windows XP: Left click on an image that you like, then the full file will open in your browser. Right click on the image and choose "save as." Then navigate to your c:\windows\web\wallpaper directory (I think most people have that directory, if not you can make it), and save the file. Now right click on the Windows desktop and choose "properties," then choose the "desktop" tab near the top of the dialog box. There you can see the files that you can choose as Windows wallpaper. You will notice that the art files you added to c:\windows\web\wallpaper will be in the list. The images that you can choose then as wallpaper will be lots better than the ordinary stuff that comes with Windows by default.

Yeah, alredy got the Black Hole:cool:

Forum List

Back