Abstinence-Supporting GOP State Lawmaker Admits To Sex With 22-Year-Old Intern

NEWSFLASH

People often say one thing and do another.

UPDATE!

Some of those people are politicians.

Id rather see people teaching correct principles that fall short than pretend those principles dont exist.

Id rather see people teaching correct principles that fall short than pretend those principles dont exist.

However, is he teaching correct principles? Just because he says something doesn't mean that is what he is teaching. We learn from examples much more than we do from hearing. If he says, I do not believe that two people should have sexual relations outside of marriage". Yet, he clearly lives a life where he is having sexual relations outside of marriage, which lesson is he teaching?

What kind of lesson is he teaching his own children? Wife beating is normal? Cheating on the spouse is not a big deal? Kids learn from their parents not so much from what the parents say as they do from what the parents do.

So, what principles is this man teaching?

Immie

I firmly believe that schools such promote abstinence as the preferred choice, but they must also be realistic. They need to teach safe sex also! I don't believe teaching safe sex promotes it. In my highschool they said nothing about safe sex and promoted abstinence, but that didn't stop me from seeking out and banging every willing female I could find! Teenagers hormones are all over the place and they have a natural instinct to rebel. Teach the value of waiting, but also teach safety for those that don't. Teach why a condom is important for not only preventing STDs, but also preventing pregnancy. Teach them the proper use of condoms. Explain what birth control is. Explain what the mourning after pill is!

Have many lectures of going into detail about STDs! Scare tactics, but not overstatements or lies, should be used. Teach them prevention aka the proper use of condoms.

Teach them the long-term effects of both abortions and adoptions have on a mother both physically and esp emotionally. Tell them if you get pregnant there is no easy way out!

Tell them how there life is ultimately changed by an STDs.

Lastly be smart. Have a place in the school where they can get non-judgmental and confidential (even from their parents) advice! Have a place where they can get free condoms and information on how to get other birth controls!

I think abstinence teaching has its place, but so does realism and that entails teaching safe sex and free condoms in the school.

Abstinence-Supporting GOP State Lawmaker Admits To Sex With 22-Year-Old Intern | TPMMuckraker

paul-stanley-muck.jpg

Sounds like a real dirtbag they/we need to rid ourselves of. For no other reason than beating on his first wife, if that's true.
As for the rest, he's a fuckin' lying hypocrite, which one of today's politicians isn't? There might be a few, but the list is rather short.

Forum List

Back