Abstinence only? NO! You've got to teach about rubbers too!

when those kids spread aides because their parents refused to teach them anything but abstinace information who pays the price?

when those kids spread aides because their parents refused to teach them anything but abstinace information who pays the price?

I understand your point.

So tell me...at what age do we start to have our schools teach them?

So somehow, by not listening to the "idealogy" and not abstaining, it's somehow the idealogy that is to blame for the wickedness and misbehavior of people?

That makes so little sense.

How many people are infected because you continually encourage wickedness.

when those kids spread aides because their parents refused to teach them anything but obstinacy information who pays the price?

we should euthanize their parents and sex partners as well.

then we can start on the homos

Can we just castrate and sterilize both sexes regardless of sexual preference or political party. :eusa_angel:

Depending on parents to impart critial medical infomation that effects the greater society is stupidity.

We have the correct information and it should be taught to everyone.

Depending on parents to impart critial medical infomation that effects the greater society is stupidity.

I understand and agree...

But I again ask.....when do we have our schools teach our children the "correct" information?

Afterall...THAT is what the real debate is about.

Do you consider driving woodworking and home economics as on the same level from a personal standpoint as sex?

Furthermore...would you approve the school teaching your child at the age of 10 how to take a car key and insert it in the ignition...start the car...how to release the emergency brake and drive it JUST IN CASE they decide to do it? You know....an educated 10 year old as it pertains to properly driving a car will likely be more able to avoid disaster than a kid who tries to doi it without an education. No?

i do not approve of teaching 10 year olds sex education...... should be done at 15-16......

i do consider woodworking and home ec the same level as sex ed in that they should be exposed to the basics on how to correctly operate the equipment and safe use.......

whoa...that is a different story.

Age 15-16? Hey, if the parents havent done the job by then, no issue with the school doing it.

But this is about teaching young children about sex ed......I believe I heard 4th graders was one proposal.

sorry, didnt see the age level of the discussion, i was just talking about sex ed in general.......

i support kids under 15 being encouraged to not think about sex and instead enjoy being a child and doing innocent child things...... ride your bike, play ball, build a fort

being a child and innocent of such things like sex and drugs and driving and bill paying should be cherished.. they have the rest of their lives to think about the adult things...... let them be children.......

Yeah, Expecting Parents to fulfill their parental responsibilities is just stupid.

I feel so sorry for any children you have if any.

i do not approve of teaching 10 year olds sex education...... should be done at 15-16......

i do consider woodworking and home ec the same level as sex ed in that they should be exposed to the basics on how to correctly operate the equipment and safe use.......

Age 15-16? Hey, if the parents havent done the job by then, no issue with the school doing it.

But this is about teaching young children about sex ed......I believe I heard 4th graders was one proposal.

sorry, didnt see the age level of the discussion, i was just talking about sex ed in general.......

i support kids under 15 being encouraged to not think about sex and instead enjoy being a child and doing innocent child things...... ride your bike, play ball, build a fort

being a child and innocent of such things like sex and drugs and driving and bill paying should be cherished.. they have the rest of their lives to think about the adult things...... let them be children.......

But if taught in a school at a younger age...they are not only exposed to it...they need to stress ovfer it as it pertains to homework and exams.

But if taught in a school at a younger age...they are not only exposed to it...they need to stress ovfer it as it pertains to homework and exams.

which is why i do not support teaching them at a young level........

Let them be children *sigh* that would be nice. That also means they could still play tag, dodge ball, swing, etc on the playgrounds of school.

In this age of technology, bombardment of singing idols, billboards, TV ads, peers, newspaper articles, magazines, etc... Expecting children not to ask questions is just not realistic. If a parent is too uncomfortable answering questions, then they need to turn to their family, peers, school counselors, family friends to help them 'get' comfortable.

:link: or the stance is :lame2:

:bang3::bang3::bang3:

Well it could happen you know!

What could happen?
Children spreading aids in America, or TM providing an actual link to aid in her 'discussion'.
TM didn't say 'could', she said 'when'. Huge difference!

ANYTHING could happen...**Even Led Zeppelin said so!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back