Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

This thread jumped the shark a long time ago. I found Amanda's question about when it is okay to criticize someone the way that a few posters criticized Ann Coulter to be perceptive and interesting.

I'm not surprised that Anguille and Sky would prefer not to discuss it since it throws their hypocrisy into sharp relief.

Sky does have a point with that last post. It seems that the cons have taken to stating (rather inaccurately) what libs and others are thinking or what our opinions are instead of actually stating their own ... that's kinda odd to.

no odder than when the libs do it to the cons, nor is it any more inteligent.

that's life.

Back to the topic.

I wouldn't want to be Sarah Palin's daughter, and have my private choices dragged out in front of the media, because my mother chooses to have a career in politics.

Nonetheless, now that it has been all over the media, I applaud this young woman for coming forward and being her own person. It's possible that Bristol Palin is nothing like me, and that the fame hasn't hurt her a bit, especially if she intends to follow in mom's footsteps as a politician.

i know many will not acknowledge this but some credit to her rearing should be given to her mother and father....she actually seems to be a pretty level headed, independent thinking young lady now....minus the hormone driven mistake.

care

Back to the topic.

I wouldn't want to be Sarah Palin's daughter, and have my private choices dragged out in front of the media, because my mother chooses to have a career in politics.

Nonetheless, now that it has been all over the media, I applaud this young woman for coming forward and being her own person. It's possible that Bristol Palin is nothing like me, and that the fame hasn't hurt her a bit, especially if she intends to follow in mom's footsteps as a politician.

i know many will not acknowledge this but some credit to her rearing should be given to her mother and father....she actually seems to be a pretty level headed, independent thinking young lady now....minus the hormone driven mistake.

care

I agree.

BTW. You have my vote for the kindest, most positive poster on the board.

Back to the topic.

care

I agree.

thank you sky dancer!

Please don't think i am minus the ''bitch'' gene though....i just choose to hold it for the unexpected, left hook.... :D

and only if really needed....which truly is not often....

care

I agree.

thank you sky dancer!

Please don't think i am minus the ''bitch'' gene though....i just choose to hold it for the unexpected, left hook.... :D

and only if really needed....which truly is not often....

That's the way to make it have the most impact. When it comes from someone like you, I'm sure it really stings.

Abstinence is realistic; it's just not desirable. At any rate, I could tell when I saw her that she had a bad case of the sluts.

BGN the troll ...

I'd say "nevermind that troll behind the curtain" but ... well ... BGN isn't worth a good joke.

I'm not sure what's lamer: your Shift + F2 response to accuse someone new who made an off-the-cuff remark amount Sarah Palin's daughter as being a troll, or your thinly veiled bitchy comment about me not being worth the joke.

BGN the troll ...

I'd say "nevermind that troll behind the curtain" but ... well ... BGN isn't worth a good joke.

I'm not sure what's lamer: your Shift + F2 response to accuse someone new who made an off-the-cuff remark amount Sarah Palin's daughter as being a troll, or your thinly veiled bitchy comment about me not being worth the joke.

LOL ... the funny part about this .... it's so funny. I love you assumers.

Here's a clue: I don't care about Palins family one bit.

Forum List

Back