Absolutely unbelievable! Hook recognising the truth about the Palestinian aspirations

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Originally posted by GHook93
You do realize it was offered during the Oslo Accords and the Palestinians choose the intifada!

Originally posted by GHook93
There were no settlements from '48-'67 and still the Palestinians choose war and terrorism! You must keep that in mind. The settlements are some-whatused as a PR campaign to justify violent acts, much in the same way Hezbollah uses the Shebba Farms!

Holy Falafel!!

I had to read Hook’s post twice because I just couldn’t believe my eyes!!!!!

Epsilon Delta says “Jerusalem and the dismantlement of the israeli settlements in the West Bank are the key things Israel must give up to achieve peace”.

Hook replies “there were no settlements from '48-'67 and still the Palestinians choose war and terrorism! You must keep that in mind. The settlements are some-whatused as a PR campaign to justify violent acts, much in the same way Hezbollah uses the Shebba Farms!”.

Hook said, IN OTHER WORDS:

YOU’RE DEAD WRONG, DELTA!!

PALESTINIANS ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR JERUSALEM OR A SETTLEMENT FREE WEST BANK.

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR WHAT THEY LOST IN 48!!

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE WESTERN PART OF THEIR HOMELAND.”

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!

GHOOK, JUST LIKE TOOMUCHTIME A FEW POSTS BEFORE HIM, RECOGNIZES IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE US MESSAGE BOARD THAT THE TWO STATE SOLUTION IS DEAD AND BURIED, OR RATHER, IT WAS NEVER A SOLUTION AT ALL!!!

THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE NEVER SERIOUSLY RENOUNCED TO THE VERY SOURCE OF THEIR SPECIFIC NATIONAL IDENTITY:

THE HOMELAND LOST TO EUROPEAN JEWS 60 YEARS AGO!!!!

THIS LAND, NOT RELIGIOUS CITIES NOR COLONIES OF JEWS IN JUDEA AND SAMARIA, IS WHAT PALESTINIANS FOUGHT FOR AND WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT IN THE FUTURE!!!

Two Zionist American jews recognising the truth about the Palestinian cause!!

There's no other way to put it:

I’M IN A STATE OF SHOCK!!!!

Originally posted by Shogun
I bet his foreskin grows back now.

LOL

Hook and toomuchtime talk about the creation of a Palestinian state from one side of their mouths and implicitly concede the fact that Palestinians will never give up their right to live in Western Palestine from the other side.

They say the two state solution is the only viable solution but when they want to blame Palestinians for the failure to achieve it they immediately contradict themselves correctly stating that the Palestinian cause is entirely about the land lost to Israel.

This is known as schizophrenic political thinking.

Last edited:
One cannot help but wonder just how bellicose some of our residents would be if they and theirs were in the way of that final solution by either side.

How easy it is to call for such violent solutions when one is not likely to be involved personally.

I used to chide my "FREE the NORTHERN COUNTIES" Irish-American chums about the same thing.

They were -- much like I expect some of you will be -- not amused when I pointed this out.

Originally posted by editec
One cannot help but wonder just how bellicose some of our residents would be if they and theirs were in the way of that final solution by either side.

How easy it is to call for such violent solutions when one is not likely to be involved personally.

I used to chide my "FREE the NORTHERN COUNTIES" Irish-American chums about the same thing.

They were -- much like I expect some of you will be -- not amused when I pointed this out.

Well,

Nothing beats the irony of a poster who frequently lambasts white supremacists like William Joyce and his plans to forcefully transfer the american black population to a Black Bantustan created, let's say, in Florida while, at the same time, sugarcoats and rationalizes the arab Bantustan of Gaza with the same old, tired propaganda used by the South African government for decades:

"The moment Zulus and Xhosas take power the genocide or mass expulsion of whites will begin."

Black Bantustans in America proposed by Joyce = bad.

Arab Bantustans created by Jews in Palestine = good, or at least, a "necessary" evil.

tsk, tsk, tsk... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
This kind of posters are clearly missing their real calling.

They should be in a circus rather than a Message Board.

Forum List

Back