Absolutely TERRIFYING

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Some key points and comments from this frightening article:

• Remember when Barack Obama said, “We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded.” (still gives me chills to think he wants a "civilian force" as well funded [DoD budget is $500+ billion] and just as powerful).

• They are part of FEMA, yet they bear the insignia of the Department of Homeland Security on their patches

• The kid in the video sums up pretty well how disturbing this is when he says ‘we don’t really know what our job is’ while adding that he’ll go wherever the government sends him. Nothing like a little brownshirt army to have at your beckon call.

• Remember the millions of rounds of ammunition that DHS recently purchased?

• Blind loyalty is the most dangerous attraction a dictator can achieve

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/10/19...my-femacorps-just-graduated-it’s-first-class/

Just wonderin' here...have any of Glenn Beck's conspiracy theories come to pass?

Rotty,

You're worried about the DEMOCRAPS turing this nation into a police state?!

So am I.

But do you know the outcome of the vote refunding the on the National Defense Authorization Act?

Apparently NOT

The Republicans voted overwhelming FOR the 2013 funding of this police state 222 votes FOR; 16 Against

The Democrats mostly voted against the Police state: 22 FOR; 104 AGAINST
source

So while I share you concerns about the fact that our government is becoming a national police state?

I understand, like you apparently do NOT, that elements of BOTH PARTIES are supporting this policy.

I also understand, like apparently you do NOT, that the Republicans are far and awy greater supporters of the FASCIST STATE that this nation is turning into.

Now my question for you is this. Rotty...

How can you be SO fucking IGORANT?

Last edited:
Rotty,

You're worried about the DEMOCRAPS turing this nation into a police state?!

So am I.

But do you know the outcome of the vote refunding the on the National Defense Authorization Act?

Apparently NOT

The Republicans voted overwhelming FOR the 2013 funding of this police state 222 votes FOR; 16 Against

The Democrats mostly voted against the Police state: 22 FOR; 104 AGAINST
source

So while I share you concerns about the fact that our government is becoming a national police state?

I understand, like you apparently do NOT, that elements of BOTH PARTIES are supporting this policy.

I also understand, like apparently you do NOT, that the Republicans are far and awy greater supporters of the FASCIST STATE that this nation is turning into.

Now my question for you is this. Rotty...

How can you be SO fucking IGORANT?
Well, editec, you're right about the Republican vote, but didn't President Obama pwn the bill's entire idea for other purposes than it was bound for by Congress? Just a wee little bit? Or isn't there a slight little credence to the adage of "in for a penny, in for a pound." And considering dear leader's tendency to marginalize all Republicans in his "Republicans are my enemies" spiel for the last 4 years, that he might engage in a little distorted if not demented use of bills they passed to enlarge his fed into the frightening organization it is becoming under his unloving, anger-filled uncompromising thumb honed to hatred by his God-damn America pastor of 20 years, Jeremiah Wright?

Just a little bit? ;)

Forum List

Back