Absolutely ridiculous!

"Drivers in New Jersey who don't speak English must be informed of the consequences of
refusing to take an alcohol breath test in a language they understand, the state Supreme Court ruled Monday."

N.J. court reverses DUI case - USATODAY.com

Hmm,

If they figure it will take 4-5 hours before an interpreter can be found... they can drink quite a bit before they have to worry about the breath test...

I can hear it now.

"No hablo Engles"

"Hablo Espanol muy paquito, no comprendo"

Five hours later after sobering up... "Um, now guys what were you trying to tell me?"

Immie

"Drivers in New Jersey who don't speak English must be informed of the consequences of
refusing to take an alcohol breath test in a language they understand, the state Supreme Court ruled Monday."

Hmm,

If they figure it will take 4-5 hours before an interpreter can be found... they can drink quite a bit before they have to worry about the breath test...

I can hear it now.

"No hablo Engles"

Five hours later after sobering up... "Um, now guys what were you trying to tell me?"

Immie

I'm gonna learn how to say "I don't speak English" in a really obscure language.....then go driving drunk in New Jersey. (not really, but if I were a drunk driver, that's what I'd do)

Hmm,

I can hear it now.

"No hablo Engles"

Immie

I'm gonna learn how to say "I don't speak English" in a really obscure language.....then go driving drunk in New Jersey. (not really, but if I were a drunk driver, that's what I'd do)

Better yet, learn to say, "I don't speak English" backwards. By the time they figure it out, you will be sober. :lol:

Immie

Forum List

Back