'Absolutely' CNN wrote the question for me

i just saw this on Fox, where they were highlighting the pow-wow of Marco Rubio vs angry/or staged props. I really wished that Marco would of brought up the fact that Democrats were all for illegal weapons coming into our country across the border and nothing was done to stop it during the Obama Years.

Good strategy by the left.

Use shielded, untouchable victims/children to ask scripted, politically loaded, bullshit questions to your opponents, who will commit political suicide if they give any manner of a just response.

It is the perfect, bullet-proof attack.

This strategy should be used against the commie left.

And the other students deny a thing.

Thanks for the WeakWhyte smokescreens, OP. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Faux News is covering up Filthy Don's sexual predator manuveurs for years and continue to do so. So more Right Wing Fakenews at your fingers.

White Nationalist news proganda rag Breitbart continues to work their magic too!:113:

Last edited:
emails25n-2-web.jpg

Father of school shooting survivor allegedly doctored CNN emails

CNN should sue his ass off.

For sure I believe the student, but wonder if it all was a matter of clarity? I wish Carlson would have allowed him to read the question they fed him so I could have made that judgement.

i just saw this on Fox, where they were highlighting the pow-wow of Marco Rubio vs angry/or staged props. I really wished that Marco would of brought up the fact that Democrats were all for illegal weapons coming into our country across the border and nothing was done to stop it during the Obama Years.
Now what the f*** are you talking about, Super Dupe?

Irrelevant and of VERY minor concern.

The bigger picture is what matters. The Left attempts to deflect.
None of this changes the FACT that this CNN "Town Hall" was nothing more than a propaganda show.
It wasn't a "discussion", it was a public lynching and show to whip up support for agendas.
What a surprise.

Irrelevant and of VERY minor concern.

The bigger picture is what matters. The Left attempts to deflect.
None of this changes the FACT that this CNN "Town Hall" was nothing more than a propaganda show.
It wasn't a "discussion", it was a public lynching and show to whip up support for agendas.
What a surprise.
Nonsense, crybaby. It was an open forum, with time given to the GOP Senator and the sleazy little NRA mouthpiece. Of course, her embarrassing herself is everyone else's fault ..oh , and so was Rubio's making people proud by acting like an actual human being ..

If you want a room of nodding, cheering sycophants, then plan a Trump rally.

Forum List

Back