Absolute PROOF the alarmists have lost!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ummm......on a daily basis, I see links posted up about the "consensus" on temperatures.........CO2..........glaciers...........polar bears...........yada...............yada..........

Clearly.........the "Real Science" must be holding sway in the world...............

not

How do I know??

Because your hero president didnt even mention climate change in the SOTU speech the other night assholes..............

Obama steers clear of climate change talk in speech - The Hill's E2-Wire

GEN_115_LR-40.jpg

Ummm......on a daily basis, I see links posted up about the "consensus" on temperatures.........CO2..........glaciers...........polar bears...........yada...............yada..........

Clearly.........the "Real Science" must be holding sway in the world...............

not

How do I know??

Because your hero president didnt even mention climate change in the SOTU speech the other night assholes..............

Absolute proof the deniers have lost the scientific debate and are lying about who made it a political debate. :cool:

not

How do I know??

Absolute proof the deniers have lost the scientific debate and are lying about who made it a political debate. :cool:

What a genius...........

If the true believers had won the debate............the president would have been spending 10 minutes on climate change alone!!!

But well...........he didnt!!:2up:

Last edited:

not

How do I know??

GEN_115_LR-40.jpg
That's not even close to proof that global warming doesn't exist, or isn't caused by man.

I'm not sure you are clear about how the elusive concept of absolute proof doesn't really have a place in the scientific method.

not

How do I know??

GEN_115_LR-40.jpg
That's not even close to proof that global warming doesn't exist, or isn't caused by man.

I'm not sure you are clear about how the elusive concept of absolute proof doesn't really have a place in the scientific method.

another genius.................makes my point and pwns self

13960_189855479432_503149432_2664011_7029878_n-5.jpg

Last edited:

not

How do I know??

What a genius...........

If the true believers had won the debate............the president would have been spending 10 minutes on climate change alone!!!

LOL!!! You don't realize you're making my case for me or you just don't care?!?! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

What a genius...........

LOL!!! You don't realize you're making my case for me or you just don't care?!?! :cuckoo:

Thought so. :eusa_whistle:

Bitter cold records broken in Alaska – all time coldest record nearly broken, but Murphy’s Law intervenes | Watts Up With That?

Bitter cold records broken in Alaska – all time coldest record nearly broken, but Murphy’s Law intervenes

Posted on January 30, 2012by Anthony Watts

Jim River, AK closed in on the all time record coldest temperature of -80°F set in 1971, which is not only the Alaska all-time record, but the record for the entire United States. Unfortunately, it seems the battery died in the weather station just at the critical moment.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

not

How do I know??

GEN_115_LR-40.jpg

I have Peer Reviewed this post and find it 100% accurate -- funny as all fuck too

not

How do I know??

GEN_115_LR-40.jpg

I have Peer Reviewed this post and find it 100% accurate -- funny as all fuck too

Hey Frank bro........wanna laugh your ass off though? Click on midget vid........:lol::lol:

What a genius...........

You just keep making my case over and over again! You don't really care about the science, except as a political point. :2up:

not

How do I know??

GEN_115_LR-40.jpg

another genius.................makes my point and pwns self

13960_189855479432_503149432_2664011_7029878_n-5.jpg
I'm not making YOUR point...it's my point, we don't have proof either way, and rational people realize we'll never have absolute proof of anything, but your thread is titled "Absolute proof alarmists have lost"

You just keep making my case over and over again! You don't really care about the science, except as a political point. :2up:

Meatheads think you can separate out the science from the politics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibLjnn_Nf4]Midget - YouTube[/ame]

Its

all

about

the

politics

s0n!!!!

When your science sucks balls.............your politics will suck big ones!!!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/206319-obama-steers-clear-of-climate-change-talk-in-speech

Last edited:

When your science sucks balls.............your politics will suck big ones!!!!

What would you know about the science? I'm not in it for the politics, so strike two. What else ya got because your "public opinion" doesn't mean balls! STRIKE THREE!!!

Awwwwwwwww..., better luck next time. :lol::lol::lol:

The fact is, that all the scientific fraud that has come to light has made this issue so toxic, even Obama won't touch it. Cry me a river, you lemmings!

Last edited:
The fact is, that all the scientific fraud that has come to light has made this issue so toxic, even Obama won't touch it. Cry me a river, you lemmings!

What you call "fraud" is just a manifestation of the politicization of the theory by its opponents. Obama made a political decision. So what? It doesn't change the facts of the situation, i.e. CO2 can absorb IR, CO2 has been going up, if it continues, effects on temps is inevitable.

Forum List

Back