Absolute BULLSHIT

They were charged with weapons violations guys.

They are not being arrested for the damned pictures.

why do cons have such a huge problem understanding police actions and laws?

Except the police investigated because of the pictures and the story clearly states that child protective services did the investigation. Go figure you retards can not fathom simple facts.

Nooooo. Now, please pay attention. CPS investigated because someone reported them to CPS. Yes that "friend or relative" did it because of the pictures (or maybe that was the last draw for that friend or relative), but when someone calls CPS, they HAVE TO investigate. Period.

But, thanks for the entertaining thread.

Retired, how is this a liberal thing? Don't blame liberals because someone is an asshole.

Hell, they post pictures of kids as young as five going hunting and in one case where the little girl had shot a bear and nothing happens.

Who ever started this shit against her is just an asshole right or left.

Quote me where I mentioned liberals.

that's so damn funny, bones already walked into that trap and raybo follows like the sheeple he is.. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1490518-post37.html

Kindly note the reference to panty-waist 'independent, centrist, moderate, progressive'

Have a nice Labor Day.

First,, take a look at the NY gun laws..

quick reference below

QUICK REFERENCE CHART Rifles and Shotguns Handguns
Permit to Purchase No* Yes
Registration of Firearms No* Yes
Licensing of Owners No* Yes
Permit to Carry No* Yes
*Except in New York City

Firearm Laws for New York

so the way I read it,, people pose kids with guns, so called friend reports them,, police show up,, find illegal weapons based on state law and an arrest is made. People should move to Idaho, Florida or Texas once they are free. :lol: get the hell outta libral land.

Um...is that what they were charged with? Is that the only thing they were charged with?

NY mom charged after posing kids with guns - Yahoo! News

If the weapons were not loaded they are absolutely no danger at all. This is the nanny state at work. These people are being charged for a none crime because of politically correct garbage.

I suspect the law states that the children can not be unsupervised with weapons. Someone link me to a law that forbids the mere presence of weapons as a crime for children.

NEW YORK – A New York couple face criminal charges after they allegedly photographed their 11-month-old and 5-year-old boys posing with guns.

Police say the 24-year-old mother told investigators she thought the photos would be funny.

Authorities found out about the pictures after the woman e-mailed them to friends and relatives, and one of them called the city's child protection agency.

The woman and her boyfriend face child endangerment, weapons and marijuana charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/09/05/us/AP-US-Armed-Kids-Photographed.html?scp=5

I keep getting the impression that this is a NY City Mom, and the Laws there are as follows:

What are the Gun Laws in New York?

Mike Bloomberg NYC 2009: MIKE BLOOMBERG ANNOUNCES PLAN TO ENACT TOUGHER GUN LAWS TO KEEP NEW YORKERS SAFE

quick reference below

Permit to Carry No* Yes
*Except in New York City

so the way I read it,, people pose kids with guns, so called friend reports them,, police show up,, find illegal weapons based on state law and an arrest is made. People should move to Idaho, Florida or Texas once they are free. :lol: get the hell outta libral land.

Um...is that what they were charged with? Is that the only thing they were charged with?

So if I post this the police have the right to bust down my door and take anything they want for evidence against me?

Kidsnguns300.jpg

Lets see, we've got guns, rifles and moonshine...

Sure, great reasons to powergrab my freedoms.

quick reference below

Permit to Carry No* Yes
*Except in New York City

So if I post this the police have the right to bust down my door and take anything they want for evidence against me?

Kidsnguns300.jpg

Did they bust down the door of this woman or is this just an embellishment of yours jen?

Is it against the law in your state to keep guns or unregistered guns in your home as it is in NYC?

sounds like a bit of DRAMA on your part Jen?

care

NO a friend that got copies of the pictures sent to her, was obviously concerned for some reason...she was the one who started this....

she is the one WHO KNOWS THIS WOMAN so her concerns could be real....she could have told the cops that her friend and her friend's boyfriend, keep loaded guns out and about in their house which is child endangerment...who really knows, at this point because THE STORY NEVER TOLD US CRAPOLA about the details, as I have stated earlier!

If the friend just showed the pic to the cops, and said nothing else about them like she saw them keeping their weapons laying around unlocked, or that she has been there when they have had loaded guns laying around with the kids there or something else that seemed to be illegal, then you are right, the cops probably would not have cause to even investigate....

we don't know any of this information...we only know that once the cop was sent out there to investigate whatever the so called friend told them, and the cops found the loaded or unloaded guns laying around unlocked, and the guns were not registered, and the marijuana was also laying around, he was probably just doing his job.

Do we know if he had a warrant?

And why did you think it was FINE AND DANDY for the cop in Cambridge to arrest mr. gates on his own property because of a passerby that called in some strange things on his porch, for simply yelling at a cop that was on his property that did not have a warrant, refused to give him his police identification card, and who also had no cause to stay there once he knew mr gates was not a robber?

hypocrite!

Care

You are a fucking retard. Keep proving it.

:D

Actually, I made some pretty good points that you obviously could not counter!

good morning ret gy sgt! Happy Labor Day Weekend, as well!

Care

Do you realize you're defending "Nazis and Good Neighbors" ?

Last edited:

Kidsnguns300.jpg

Did they bust down the door of this woman or is this just an embellishment of yours jen?

Is it against the law in your state to keep guns or unregistered guns in your home as it is in NYC?

sounds like a bit of DRAMA on your part Jen?

care

The image of MY kids looks like it matches the description in the news and then some, because (GASP!) mine has booze in the picture, OH MY!!!!

Guess I need to tremble the next time I get a knock on the door, quick kids, hide the bottle of gin in the cupboard, I might lose you.

But if the question is about which state it's legal and which isn't, does that mean if I lived in New York I couldn't post this picture???

Wow, freedom USA

RetiredGySg is right, it's absolute BS

Last edited:
Maybe we should see the pictures before we get all worked up huh?

Oh they didnt show them huh?

I wonder just how the kids were posed?

You people will defend anything reflexsively

It does not matter one IOTA how they were posed. It is irrelevant. It is not illegal to pose your children with firearms. It is NOT child neglect either.

So if the picture was of a kid pointing a weapon at another kid that is perfectly fine huh?

Yup. But considering the ages neither would be strong enough to point shit. Which you would have known had you read the article.

Care

You made no points at all. Gates was not arrested cause some lady said he was breaking in. he was arrested for breach of the Peace, for his illegal actions against a cop sent to PROTECT his property. He was warned repeatedly to calm down.

The pictures are the reason the cops went to the house. NOTHING in the pictures is illegal. Nothing in the pictures is child neglect. Once again for the stupid and slow, the mere presence of firearms is not somehow a crime, the mere presence of children and firearms is not somehow child neglect.

Further if it were a claim of child neglect , which it was, why did the cops go at all? Because of the pictures.

Try for once in your worthless life to connect the dots and engage that fucking thing between your ears.

HOW DO YOU KNOW that merely the pictures is the reason ret gy sgt? HOW DO YOU KNOW it was not something this supposed friend of theirs told the cop about the couple?

Why are you presuming it was just the pictures that sent the cop to the house, and not something else this woman told them about her friends and how they handle their guns with their children present?

YOU DO NOT KNOW....In fact, it is highly unlikely...because as you have stated, there is no law against such, that's all i am saying, and as I stated previously, that if the cops went to their house just because of a pic and a pic alone that would not be right, and they would be invading MILLIONS of homes, whose owners have done just that, taken pics of their kids with guns to show the world.

Based on logic, and the little amount of information that has been given us in this article I'm betting the little Birdie of a friend, sang a song much more in depth than what has been given to us.

care

Let me get this right.... you are saying I could not know... DO YOU KNOW? Did not think so. So much for that argument, but then you always pull this bullshit out of your ass. You just KNOW things, right?

You made no points at all. Gates was not arrested cause some lady said he was breaking in. he was arrested for breach of the Peace, for his illegal actions against a cop sent to PROTECT his property. He was warned repeatedly to calm down.

The pictures are the reason the cops went to the house. NOTHING in the pictures is illegal. Nothing in the pictures is child neglect. Once again for the stupid and slow, the mere presence of firearms is not somehow a crime, the mere presence of children and firearms is not somehow child neglect.

Further if it were a claim of child neglect , which it was, why did the cops go at all? Because of the pictures.

Try for once in your worthless life to connect the dots and engage that fucking thing between your ears.

HOW DO YOU KNOW that merely the pictures is the reason ret gy sgt? HOW DO YOU KNOW it was not something this supposed friend of theirs told the cop about the couple?

Why are you presuming it was just the pictures that sent the cop to the house, and not something else this woman told them about her friends and how they handle their guns with their children present?

YOU DO NOT KNOW....In fact, it is highly unlikely...because as you have stated, there is no law against such, that's all i am saying, and as I stated previously, that if the cops went to their house just because of a pic and a pic alone that would not be right, and they would be invading MILLIONS of homes, whose owners have done just that, taken pics of their kids with guns to show the world.

Based on logic, and the little amount of information that has been given us in this article I'm betting the little Birdie of a friend, sang a song much more in depth than what has been given to us.

care

Let me get this right.... you are saying I could not know... DO YOU KNOW? Did not think so. So much for that argument, but then you always pull this bullshit out of your ass. You just KNOW things, right?

I NEVER SAID I KNEW anything...I just said that YOU don't know because the story never said! :eusa_whistle:

And now we know that if this story is even TRUE in the first place, which is doubtful because the original source that was stated as the source in your link, does NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON THIS STORY, i did search their site, but IF this story is true, then it appears by what willow posted, it was against the law for her to have guns in her home, period....if i understood the information she posted.

The police, with the evidence presented to them by this so called friend of hers, showed the illegal guns in her residence. The cops had no other choice but to investigate, with not only the witness's word, but with the photos given to them.

I wouldn't be blaming the cops on following thru, especially if it was against the law for her to have them in the first place, which is what i think is what was behind all of this...

PS. NOTICE, i said, "what i think" was behind this...I DID NOT SAY, ''I KNOW", nor did i presume that i know for certain.

Care

Care

Do you know you are defending a women who broke the law. It doesn't matter if it is wrong she still broke the law.

But that doesn't give the police the right to search and seizure. We have laws and freedom for a reason. I am not defending anyone breaking the law, but I am defending my right to privacy.

Are you suggesting the police should be able to search any of our homes for something like a picture of kids with guns?

A picture like this?

Kidsnguns300.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know you are defending a women who broke the law. It doesn't matter if it is wrong she still broke the law.

But that doesn't give the police the right to search and seizure. We have laws and freedom for a reason. I am not defending anyone breaking the law, but I am defending my right to privacy.

Are you suggesting the police should be able to search any of our homes for something like a picture of kids with guns?
Let see, there are pictures of her children holding guns and with that proving illegal possesion of firearms that would give them probable cause.
Plus if these people let their children have guns and one accidentally shot the other and say the relatives saw the pictures before and reported it to CPS and they don't do anything, you would also be bitching then.
YOu have to ask herself, was this just a good reason for them to call CPS because they already suspected probems before?

Ame®icano;1491051 said:
What law exactly she broke?

Well, it looks like, from Willow's link that i just reread so i could see if i understood it correctly: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/87246-absolute-bullshit-2.html#post1490680

-that Rifles and shotguns in New york City, which is where this woman was, I presume, is against the law to have a rifle or a shotgun, without it being registered and permitted...maybe the cops, via this supposed friend of hers giving them the information, looked up to see if the rifle or shotgun in the photo was registered to them in new york city....and SINCE THEY WERE NOT registered or permitted, they went out to her house to verify....and they charged her with weapons charges, that still doesn't explain why she was charged with child endangerment, unless she did not have her guns locked up when the cops got there? And the marijuana charge, who really knows how that came about other than speculating, like, it could have been laying out and he saw it?

Care

I think willow said it best:
"so the way I read it,, people pose kids with guns, so called friend reports them,, police show up,, find illegal weapons based on state law and an arrest is made. People should move to Idaho, Florida or Texas once they are free. get the hell outta libral land."

Except what gets through in NY, Calif and Texas often is followed by other states...

New Topics

Forum List

Back