Absolute BULLSHIT

Retired, how is this a liberal thing? Don't blame liberals because someone is an asshole.

Hell, they post pictures of kids as young as five going hunting and in one case where the little girl had shot a bear and nothing happens.

Who ever started this shit against her is just an asshole right or left.

Quote me where I mentioned liberals.

that's so damn funny, bones already walked into that trap and raybo follows like the sheeple he is.. :lol:

The pictures were probable cause you fool.

they investigated to see IF there was a problem and indeed a problem was found by the investigation.

The fool here is you. You see dumb ass, the Pictures do not depict an illegal act, they do not even depict an act dangerous to children. In other words the cops had NO REASON to investigate anything.

Guns and kids can constitute a problem.

They presented probable cause that the parents were not properly teaching their children gun safety.

You see your kids could shoot my kids with the fucking gun.

Absolute horse shit. Once again for any sane person, the mere presence of a firearm is not a danger to anyone. The posing of children with weapons is neither illegal nor is it child neglect.

Maybe we should see the pictures before we get all worked up huh?

Oh they didnt show them huh?

I wonder just how the kids were posed?

You people will defend anything reflexsively

It does not matter one IOTA how they were posed. It is irrelevant. It is not illegal to pose your children with firearms. It is NOT child neglect either.

they investigated to see IF there was a problem and indeed a problem was found by the investigation.

The fool here is you. You see dumb ass, the Pictures do not depict an illegal act, they do not even depict an act dangerous to children. In other words the cops had NO REASON to investigate anything.

If the weapons were not loaded they are absolutely no danger at all.

Could you tell by the pictures alone that the weapons were not loaded?

note the part about she emailed the pics to friends and relatives...one of which turned her into to child protective agency....i would say the smoke charges are the real reason for the arrest....not the pics..the pics just allowed the cops in the door...

so the moral of this story is.....figure out who to trust....has nothing to do with liberals....but has all to do with being reported to child protection agency by friend or family.....

but dont let the facts bother you there sunshine...is palin still bankrupt? you seem to be the only person aware of her declaring bankruptcy...i am shocked the liberal media is not all over it....

This is about as trying to blow smoke up people's asses of a deflection I've seen you reach for. Of all the convoluted BS ....

The moral of the story is, the leftwingnut, PC police strike again. Can't say it's rightwing can you? We're all gun nuts supposedly, when it suits. Why should WE give a damn about some more properly-trained young uns?

You didn't let ONE fact bother YOU. You just made up your own shit and tried to run with it.

Actual the question would be can you tell they are LOADED and the answer would be NO. Once again the mere presence of firearms is not a crime and is not child neglect.

Retired, how is this a liberal thing? Don't blame liberals because someone is an asshole.

Hell, they post pictures of kids as young as five going hunting and in one case where the little girl had shot a bear and nothing happens.

Who ever started this shit against her is just an asshole right or left.

Uh Yeaaahh... Except that the issue isn't the arrest, as much as it is the notion that posing kids with firearms is worthy of notifying the state.

Now some panty-waist 'independent, centrist, moderate, progressive' is the one that alerted the State... and that is a certainty. Now you may ask, 'why is that a certainty? Isn't it possible for an American to see that allowing children to be around guns is a danger to those children?" To which the answer is: No... it is not possible for an American to see that children being posed with a firearm represents a danger to the children.

So at the core of this circumstance is Left-think... which is decidely Anti-American.

Let us not forget that only 30 years ago... I learned to shoot not only when I was IN HIGH SCHOOL... But >> AT MY HIGH SCHOOL! Part of my daily studies in high school was to sign out my 03 Springfield bolt action rifle, which was assigned to me BY THE HIGH SCHOOL and clean it, study its function and master the effective use of same.

What's changed?

Do firearms do anything differently today than they did then? Not hardly...

What has changed is the decaying cultural recognition of the GOD GIVEN RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL and the SACRED RESPONSIBILITIES of EACH INDIVIDUAL TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS, WITHOUT INFRINGING UPON THE RIGHTS OF ANOTHER...

Thus part and parcel of that cultural decadence is that where ONE individual violates his sacred responsibility... the myth emerges that ALL individuals are not capable of securing their sacred responsibilities, thus conceding that responsibility to the STATE; who determines that firearms in the hands of individuals is a bad thing, on the above stated basis.

And THAT is what caused who ever it was, to report these people to the State... and THAT is what is at issue here... Not the firearms, not the children, not the pot... and not the arrests. As those things are simple reactions TO THE ISSUE... that some idiot saw kids next to guns and concluded that the children were at risk; purely and solely because they believe 'guns are dangerous... and someone needs to look into it.' Who looked into it, was the States Child welfare 'service'... Some cop didin't get an order to go over and 'check this out'... it went to the DCS... who took a cop with her to 'investigate.' SURPISE! "We're from the Government and we're here to help... Open the door or we'll bust it down, if that's what it takes to help ya..."

After that, the pot alone was sufficient to get them arrested... if they had loaded firearms around the house, well that didn't help... and what will cause their children to be sent into fostercare and what will force the parents to jump through innumerable hoops, which they may or may not be able to jump, for any of a host of reasons... not the least of which will they will be in jail.

They're children will likely be given to a relative to be cared for... a relative who may nor may not care for them any better than their parents, who may or may not abuse them... and the list of 'unintended consequences' goes on into infinity...

And you immediately see how the system feeds upon itself... Left-think creates its own problems, for which Leftists are tasked with solving; which bring more left-think to bear, resulting in exponentially greater levels of 'unintended consequences'... all of which further chip away at the concept of individual rights and responsibilities... resulting in greater levels of responsibility being conceded to the state; and where the responsibility goes... SO GOES THE RIGHT!

And rationalizing that the parents shouldn't have been smokin dope and posing the kids with guns... doesn't even BEGIN to excuse it. People happen... and people aren't perfect... but destroying a family, in the name of saving the kids, is simple idiocy.

Take the same house... assume the parents comply with the state's demands, they 'earn their children back;' insert a home invasion where the homeowner has unloaded fire-arms in a locked gun cabinet, separated from his ammunition and is subjected to the brutality of addle-minded thugs... who then is responsible for the harm which such realizes on 'the children?' the panty-waist independent, moderate centrist who reported them to the state? Or the State?

The answer is BOTH... but the distinction here is that neither will BEAR THAT RESPONSIBILITY... because despite conceding one's RIGHT and responsibility TO THE STATE... one can't detach the burden inherent in that responsibility and the STATE AND THE PANTY WAIST, REFUSE TO TAKE IT; AND COULD NOT EVEN IF SUCH WERE POSSIBLE. The Parents and the children bear THAT RESPONSIBILITY... THE VICTIMS... and it has always been such and it will always BE SUCH... as that is Nature's way friends.

And it's just no more complex than THAT!

Last edited:
Maybe we should see the pictures before we get all worked up huh?

Oh they didnt show them huh?

I wonder just how the kids were posed?

You people will defend anything reflexsively

It does not matter one IOTA how they were posed. It is irrelevant. It is not illegal to pose your children with firearms. It is NOT child neglect either.

So if the picture was of a kid pointing a weapon at another kid that is perfectly fine huh?

Are you upset Gaysgt ? Poor "boy"..................

NY mom charged after posing kids with guns - Yahoo! News

If the weapons were not loaded they are absolutely no danger at all. This is the nanny state at work. These people are being charged for a none crime because of politically correct garbage.

I suspect the law states that the children can not be unsupervised with weapons. Someone link me to a law that forbids the mere presence of weapons as a crime for children.

Actual the question would be can you tell they are LOADED and the answer would be NO. Once again the mere presence of firearms is not a crime and is not child neglect.

I'm not saying the presence of firearms is a crime or child neglect. I'm pointing out why this was investigated. Your claim is that if the weapons were not loaded, they were no danger at all; so conversely, if they were loaded then they would be a danger. Since you admit you can't tell from the photo if the weapons are loaded, the police therefore DID have a reason to investigate.

My father taught me how to use and care for firearms from the time I was a mere toddler ... and one thing that was hammered into me was that all guns are loaded---always. Even if they're not.

You are a fucking retard. Keep proving it.

:D

Actually, I made some pretty good points that you obviously could not counter!

good morning ret gy sgt! Happy Labor Day Weekend, as well!

Care

You made no points at all. Gates was not arrested cause some lady said he was breaking in. he was arrested for breach of the Peace, for his illegal actions against a cop sent to PROTECT his property. He was warned repeatedly to calm down.

The pictures are the reason the cops went to the house. NOTHING in the pictures is illegal. Nothing in the pictures is child neglect. Once again for the stupid and slow, the mere presence of firearms is not somehow a crime, the mere presence of children and firearms is not somehow child neglect.

Further if it were a claim of child neglect , which it was, why did the cops go at all? Because of the pictures.

Try for once in your worthless life to connect the dots and engage that fucking thing between your ears.

HOW DO YOU KNOW that merely the pictures is the reason ret gy sgt? HOW DO YOU KNOW it was not something this supposed friend of theirs told the cop about the couple?

Why are you presuming it was just the pictures that sent the cop to the house, and not something else this woman told them about her friends and how they handle their guns with their children present?

YOU DO NOT KNOW....In fact, it is highly unlikely...because as you have stated, there is no law against such, that's all i am saying, and as I stated previously, that if the cops went to their house just because of a pic and a pic alone that would not be right, and they would be invading MILLIONS of homes, whose owners have done just that, taken pics of their kids with guns to show the world.

Based on logic, and the little amount of information that has been given us in this article I'm betting the little Birdie of a friend, sang a song much more in depth than what has been given to us.

care

Of all the picture of kids with guns in the internets they investigated this one.

Hmmmmmm

They were not charged with Child Neglect, they were charged with CHILD ENDANGERMENT...guns were probably laying around and not locked up or something of this sort would be CHILD ENDANGERMENT...NOT a pic. Probably exactly what the friend told the cops....:eusa_whistle:

as i said, this was a HEADLINE GRABBER, with no substance to support the headline's impression.

care

Has anyone actually seen the photo(s) in question?

i can't even find the original source of this article's link.

I'm just curious. If the photo were to show the older child pointing the weapon at the younger, for example (stick 'em up!!) ... or any number of poses that a reasonable person would consider (potentially) dangerous... that would certainly give reason to investigate as well.

First,, take a look at the NY gun laws..

quick reference below

QUICK REFERENCE CHART Rifles and Shotguns Handguns
Permit to Purchase No* Yes
Registration of Firearms No* Yes
Licensing of Owners No* Yes
Permit to Carry No* Yes
*Except in New York City

Firearm Laws for New York

so the way I read it,, people pose kids with guns, so called friend reports them,, police show up,, find illegal weapons based on state law and an arrest is made. People should move to Idaho, Florida or Texas once they are free. :lol: get the hell outta libral land.

Forum List

Back