Absolute BULLSHIT

They were charged with weapons violations guys.

They are not being arrested for the damned pictures.

why do cons have such a huge problem understanding police actions and laws?

Retired, how is this a liberal thing? Don't blame liberals because someone is an asshole.

Hell, they post pictures of kids as young as five going hunting and in one case where the little girl had shot a bear and nothing happens.

Who ever started this shit against her is just an asshole right or left.

They were charged with weapons violations guys.

They are not being arrested for the damned pictures.

why do cons have such a huge problem understanding police actions and laws?

Except the police investigated because of the pictures and the story clearly states that child protective services did the investigation. Go figure you retards can not fathom simple facts.

Retired, how is this a liberal thing? Don't blame liberals because someone is an asshole.

Hell, they post pictures of kids as young as five going hunting and in one case where the little girl had shot a bear and nothing happens.

Who ever started this shit against her is just an asshole right or left.

Quote me where I mentioned liberals.

Google it there is a but load of images with kids and guns ... why this one?

My kids shoot and are taught safety and the dangers.

obviously it was just a HEADLINE GRABBER

The story had nothing in it that substantiated the impression the headline gave, that she was arrested for merely photographing the kids...it gave 3 things she was charged on, but not the explanation of the charges.

This supposedly came from the new york post.....i have found 100 links on the exact same content story, but can't find a link of the supposed original article in the Post?

The headline, with no information to support it, is media sensationalism and is NOTHING MORE....and it is used to stir the pot with the non inquisitive public....who need no more information but an unsubstantiated headline to get them outraged.... :(

i am surprised more posters here do not recognize such, that they are being played as a political PAWN....bought in to the headline, hook, line and sinker.

care

There is a story dumb ass. More of your "feelings"?

Please, show us in the story where it says that she was charged because she took a pic with her kids with guns.

It does not support such an accusation? It says she was charged with child endangerment, weapons charge, and a marijuana charge....

Does it say she was charged with child endangerment because of a photograph?

NO, IT DOES NOT.

As i said earlier, if the cop that was checking up on the incident due to a concerned friend of this woman's saw that her guns were just laying around her house and not locked up with children around, that would be child endangerment imo..., i am uncertain what a "weapons charge" is other than her having illegal weapons on her property or loaded weapons on her property, and the marijuana charge speaks for itself....she must have had some laying around for the cop to see?

care

obviously it was just a HEADLINE GRABBER

The story had nothing in it that substantiated the impression the headline gave, that she was arrested for merely photographing the kids...it gave 3 things she was charged on, but not the explanation of the charges.

This supposedly came from the new york post.....i have found 100 links on the exact same content story, but can't find a link of the supposed original article in the Post?

The headline, with no information to support it, is media sensationalism and is NOTHING MORE....and it is used to stir the pot with the non inquisitive public....who need no more information but an unsubstantiated headline to get them outraged.... :(

i am surprised more posters here do not recognize such, that they are being played as a political PAWN....bought in to the headline, hook, line and sinker.

care

Please, show us in the story where it says that she was charged because she took a pic with her kids with guns.

It does not support such an accusation? It says she was charged with child endangerment, weapons charge, and a marijuana charge....

NO, IT DOES NOT.

As i said earlier, if the cop that was checking up on the incident due to a concerned friend of this woman's saw that her guns were just laying around her house and not locked up with children around, that would be child endangerment imo..., i am uncertain what a "weapons charge" is other than her having illegal weapons on her property or loaded weapons on her property, and the marijuana charge speaks for itself....she must have had some laying around for the cop to see?

care

Once again for the stupid and slow. The pictures are WHY they investigated. The Pictures are why they called Child protective services. The Pictures are why the cops arrived at their house at all. But keep proving just how idiotically stupid you can be.

We have now had 2 different people claim I blamed Liberals. Of course you can not actually find where I did any such thing. I have asked both of them to quote me and prove I did any such thing. I won't hold my breath waiting for either of these two to respond.

The pictures were probable cause you fool.

they investigated to see IF there was a problem and indeed a problem was found by the investigation.

they investigated to see IF there was a problem and indeed a problem was found by the investigation.

The fool here is you. You see dumb ass, the Pictures do not depict an illegal act, they do not even depict an act dangerous to children. In other words the cops had NO REASON to investigate anything.

NO, IT DOES NOT.

care

Once again for the stupid and slow. The pictures are WHY they investigated. The Pictures are why they called Child protective services. The Pictures are why the cops arrived at their house at all. But keep proving just how idiotically stupid you can be.
Hey, moron...have you seen the pictures? For all you know they posed the children pointing semi automatics at each other.

You really are a piece of shit. Just a couple of weeks ago you were claiming the government is infallible when it comes to death penalty convictions.

NO, IT DOES NOT.

care

Hey, moron...have you seen the pictures? For all you know they posed the children pointing semi automatics at each other.

You really are a piece of shit. Just a couple of weeks ago you were claiming the government is infallible when it comes to death penalty convictions.

Lying as usual. Go pay someone to implant a second brain cell in that empty head of yours.

NO, IT DOES NOT.

care

NO a friend that got copies of the pictures sent to her, was obviously concerned for some reason...she was the one who started this....

she is the one WHO KNOWS THIS WOMAN so her concerns could be real....she could have told the cops that her friend and her friend's boyfriend, keep loaded guns out and about in their house which is child endangerment...who really knows, at this point because THE STORY NEVER TOLD US CRAPOLA about the details, as I have stated earlier!

If the friend just showed the pic to the cops, and said nothing else about them like she saw them keeping their weapons laying around unlocked, or that she has been there when they have had loaded guns laying around with the kids there or something else that seemed to be illegal, then you are right, the cops probably would not have cause to even investigate....

we don't know any of this information...we only know that once the cop was sent out there to investigate whatever the so called friend told them, and the cops found the loaded or unloaded guns laying around unlocked, and the guns were not registered, and the marijuana was also laying around, he was probably just doing his job.

Do we know if he had a warrant?

And why did you think it was FINE AND DANDY for the cop in Cambridge to arrest mr. gates on his own property because of a passerby that called in some strange things on his porch, for simply yelling at a cop that was on his property that did not have a warrant, refused to give him his police identification card, and who also had no cause to stay there once he knew mr gates was not a robber?

hypocrite!

Care

The fool here is you. You see dumb ass, the Pictures do not depict an illegal act, they do not even depict an act dangerous to children. In other words the cops had NO REASON to investigate anything.

Guns and kids can constitute a problem.

They presented probable cause that the parents were not properly teaching their children gun safety.

You see your kids could shoot my kids with the fucking gun.

NO, IT DOES NOT.

care

NO a friend that got copies of the pictures sent to her, was obviously concerned for some reason...she was the one who started this....

she is the one WHO KNOWS THIS WOMAN so her concerns could be real....she could have told the cops that her friend and her friend's boyfriend, keep loaded guns out and about in their house which is child endangerment...who really knows, at this point because THE STORY NEVER TOLD US CRAPOLA about the details, as I have stated earlier!

If the friend just showed the pic to the cops, and said nothing else about them like she saw them keeping their weapons laying around unlocked, or that she has been there when they have had loaded guns laying around with the kids there or something else that seemed to be illegal, then you are right, the cops probably would not have cause to even investigate....

we don't know any of this information...we only know that once the cop was sent out there to investigate whatever the so called friend told them, and the cops found the loaded or unloaded guns laying around unlocked, and the guns were not registered, and the marijuana was also laying around, he was probably just doing his job.

And why did you think it was FINE AND DANDY for the cop in Cambridge to arrest mr. gates on his own property because of a passerby that called in some strange things on his porch, for simply yelling at a cop that was on his property that did not have a warrant, refused to give him his police identification card, and who also had no cause to stay there once he knew mr gates was not a robber?

hypocrite!

Care

You are a fucking retard. Keep proving it.

hypocrite!

Care

:D

Actually, I made some pretty good points that you obviously could not counter!

good morning ret gy sgt! Happy Labor Day Weekend, as well!

Care

Haynes and her boyfriend, Jesse Kendall, 27, both of Queens, N.Y., were charged with endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of a weapon and possession of marijuana.

New York Couple Arrested for Photographing Kids With Guns - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

i would say the latter offenses are what caused the arrest..again....stupid people doing stupid things....

Uh Yeaaahh... Except that the issue isn't the arrest, as much as it is the notion that posing kids with firearms is worthy of notifying the state.

Now some panty-waist 'independent, centrist, moderate, progressive' is the one that alerted the State... and that is a certainty. Now you may ask, 'why is that a certainty? Isn't it possible for an American to see that allowing children to be around guns is a danger to those children?" To which the answer is: No... it is not possible for an American to see that children being posed with a firearm represents a danger to the children.

So at the core of this circumstance is Left-think... which is decidely Anti-American.

Let us not forget that only 30 years ago... I learned to shoot not only when I was IN HIGH SCHOOL... But >> AT MY HIGH SCHOOL! Part of my daily studies in high school was to sign out my 03 Springfield bolt action rifle, which was assigned to me BY THE HIGH SCHOOL and clean it, study its function and master the effective use of same.

What's changed?

Do firearms do anything differently today than they did then? Not hardly...

What has changed is the decaying cultural recognition of the GOD GIVEN RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL and the SACRED RESPONSIBILITIES of EACH INDIVIDUAL TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS, WITHOUT INFRINGING UPON THE RIGHTS OF ANOTHER...

Thus part and parcel of that cultural decadence is that where ONE individual violates his sacred responsibility... the myth emerges that ALL individuals are not capable of securing their sacred responsibilities, thus conceding that responsibility to the STATE; who determines that firearms in the hands of individuals is a bad thing, on the above stated basis.

And THAT is what caused who ever it was, to report these people to the State... and THAT is what is at issue here... Not the firearms, not the children, not the pot... and not the arrests. As those things are simple reactions TO THE ISSUE... that some idiot saw kids next to guns and concluded that the children were at risk; purely and solely because they believe 'guns are dangerous... and someone needs to look into it.' Who looked into it, was the States Child welfare 'service'... Some cop didin't get an order to go over and 'check this out'... it went to the DCS... who took a cop with her to 'investigate.' SURPISE! "We're from the Government and we're here to help... Open the door or we'll bust it down, if that's what it takes to help ya..."

After that, the pot alone was sufficient to get them arrested... if they had loaded firearms around the house, well that didn't help... and what will cause their children to be sent into fostercare and what will force the parents to jump through innumerable hoops, which they may or may not be able to jump, for any of a host of reasons... not the least of which will they will be in jail.

They're children will likely be given to a relative to be cared for... a relative who may nor may not care for them any better than their parents, who may or may not abuse them... and the list of 'unintended consequences' goes on into infinity...

And you immediately see how the system feeds upon itself... Left-think creates its own problems, for which Leftists are tasked with solving; which bring more left-think to bear, resulting in exponentially greater levels of 'unintended consequences'... all of which further chip away at the concept of individual rights and responsibilities... resulting in greater levels of responsibility being conceded to the state; and where the responsibility goes... SO GOES THE RIGHT!

And rationalizing that the parents shouldn't have been smokin dope and posing the kids with guns... doesn't even BEGIN to excuse it. People happen... and people aren't perfect... but destroying a family, in the name of saving the kids, is simple idiocy.

Take the same house... assume the parents comply with the state's demands, they 'earn their children back;' insert a home invasion where the homeowner has unloaded fire-arms in a locked gun cabinet, separated from his ammunition and is subjected to the brutality of addle-minded thugs... who then is responsible for the harm which such realizes on 'the children?' the panty-waist independent, moderate centrist who reported them to the state? Or the State?

The answer is BOTH... but the distinction here is that neither will BEAR THAT RESPONSIBILITY... because despite conceding one's RIGHT and responsibility TO THE STATES... one can't detach the burden inherent in that responsibility and the STATE AND THE PANTY WAIST, REFUSE TO TAKE IT; AND COULD NOT EVEN IF SUCH WERE POSSIBLE. The Parents and the children bear THAT RESPONSIBILITY... THE VICTIMS... and it has always been such and it will always BE SUCH... as that is Nature's way friends. And it's just no more complex than THAT!

Last edited:
happy Labor day to you Care.

I doubt he will answer so I did it for him.

They just cant keep the law straight can they.

hypocrite!

Care

:D

Actually, I made some pretty good points that you obviously could not counter!

good morning ret gy sgt! Happy Labor Day Weekend, as well!

Care

You made no points at all. Gates was not arrested cause some lady said he was breaking in. he was arrested for breach of the Peace, for his illegal actions against a cop sent to PROTECT his property. He was warned repeatedly to calm down.

The pictures are the reason the cops went to the house. NOTHING in the pictures is illegal. Nothing in the pictures is child neglect. Once again for the stupid and slow, the mere presence of firearms is not somehow a crime, the mere presence of children and firearms is not somehow child neglect.

Further if it were a claim of child neglect , which it was, why did the cops go at all? Because of the pictures.

Try for once in your worthless life to connect the dots and engage that fucking thing between your ears.

Maybe we should see the pictures before we get all worked up huh?

Oh they didnt show them huh?

I wonder just how the kids were posed?

You people will defend anything reflexsively

New Topics

Forum List

Back