Absolute BULLSHIT

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
NY mom charged after posing kids with guns - Yahoo! News

If the weapons were not loaded they are absolutely no danger at all. This is the nanny state at work. These people are being charged for a none crime because of politically correct garbage.

I suspect the law states that the children can not be unsupervised with weapons. Someone link me to a law that forbids the mere presence of weapons as a crime for children.

If the weapons were not loaded they are absolutely no danger at all. This is the nanny state at work. These people are being charged for a none crime because of politically correct garbage.

I suspect the law states that the children can not be unsupervised with weapons. Someone link me to a law that forbids the mere presence of weapons as a crime for children.

Well, hell, Gunny, aren't TOY GUNS illegal for God's sake? or at least banned?

Well, hell, Gunny, aren't TOY GUNS illegal for God's sake? or at least banned?

What is sad is these people probably can not afford an attorney and so will take it up the wazoo because of it. I am betting the NRA will not defend them cause of politically correct problems.

This is an outrage, a violation of their civil and Constitutional rights. An invasion of their family rights by an illegal court system.

This is pretty stupid, my mom has pictures of my brother's when they were young with rifles, of course it was Wyomning.

I cannot get the damned link to open.

But if a mother was harassed for posing her children with unloaded guns, that law is nuts.

Worse than nuts, that law is a violation of her first (not second, first) amendment right to free speech.

I cannot get the damned link to open.

But if a mother was harassed for posing her children with unloaded guns, that law is nuts.

Worse than nuts, that law is a violation of her first (not second, first) amendment right to free speech.

Here ya go.

NEW YORK – A New York couple face criminal charges after they allegedly photographed their 11-month-old and 5-year-old boys posing with guns.

Police say the 24-year-old mother told investigators she thought the photos would be funny.

Authorities found out about the pictures after the woman e-mailed them to friends and relatives, and one of them called the city's child protection agency.

The woman and her boyfriend face child endangerment, weapons and marijuana charges.

___

Information from: New York Post, New York News | Gossip | Sports | Entertainment | Photos - New York Post

I am surprised. I used to check out the myspace accounts of several of the known gang members in my school and came across a couple of kids posing with guns. I alerted our school police and was told that posing with a gun was not a crime. I was ticked but they did visit their homes and showed the parents the pictures.

note the part about she emailed the pics to friends and relatives...one of which turned her into to child protective agency....i would say the smoke charges are the real reason for the arrest....not the pics..the pics just allowed the cops in the door...

so the moral of this story is.....figure out who to trust....has nothing to do with liberals....but has all to do with being reported to child protection agency by friend or family.....

but dont let the facts bother you there sunshine...is palin still bankrupt? you seem to be the only person aware of her declaring bankruptcy...i am shocked the liberal media is not all over it....

The woman and her boyfriend face child endangerment, weapons and marijuana charges.

not much information to go on.....but, if she got a weapons charge, doesn't that mean she had the guns illegally? Or that she had loaded guns laying around??? What is a ''weapons charge''?

and how would she get a child endangerment charge? Not for the pictures, but if she had her guns laying around the house and not locked up as the law states when the cops came to investigate, right?

and the marijuana charge, was probably because she had it laying around for the cop to see, which means also in view and access to her kids...?

Google it there is a but load of images with kids and guns ... why this one?

My kids shoot and are taught safety and the dangers.

Last edited:
note the part about she emailed the pics to friends and relatives...one of which turned her into to child protective agency....i would say the smoke charges are the real reason for the arrest....not the pics..the pics just allowed the cops in the door...

so the moral of this story is.....figure out who to trust....has nothing to do with liberals....but has all to do with being reported to child protection agency by friend or family.....

but dont let the facts bother you there sunshine...is palin still bankrupt? you seem to be the only person aware of her declaring bankruptcy...i am shocked the liberal media is not all over it....

Now provide some evidence I even mentioned liberals. Go ahead quote me.

One of my most cherished family photos is my father and I posing as we blow the head off Ray Bolger.

Or maybe it was just a scarecrow, we were both drunk at the time and the police really could never prove anything.

obviously it was just a HEADLINE GRABBER

The story had nothing in it that substantiated the impression the headline gave, that she was arrested for merely photographing the kids...it gave 3 things she was charged on, but not the explanation of the charges.

This supposedly came from the new york post.....i have found 100 links on the exact same content story, but can't find a link of the supposed original article in the Post?

The headline, with no information to support it, is media sensationalism and is NOTHING MORE....and it is used to stir the pot with the non inquisitive public....who need no more information but an unsubstantiated headline to get them outraged.... :(

i am surprised more posters here do not recognize such, that they are being played as a political PAWN....bought in to the headline, hook, line and sinker.

care

Last edited:
Please don't ask about the photo where my father and I blow the head off Elton John.

obviously it was just a HEADLINE GRABBER

The story had nothing in it that substantiated the impression the headline gave, that she was arrested for merely photographing the kids...it gave 3 things she was charged on, but not the explanation of the charges.

This supposedly came from the new york post.....i have found 100 links on the exact same content story, but can't find a link of the supposed original article in the Post?

The headline, with no information to support it, is media sensationalism and is NOTHING MORE....and it is used to stir the pot with the non inquisitive public....who need no more information but an unsubstantiated headline to get them outraged.... :(

i am surprised more posters here do not recognize such, that they are being played as a political PAWN....bought in to the headline, hook, line and sinker.

care

There is a story dumb ass. More of your "feelings"?

Forum List

Back