Absentee Ballots are Blank checks

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Absentee ballots are blank checks, they require no ID to cash and there is no real penalty for abusing them and defrauding the system.

I received one yesterday and thought it would be so easy to fill it out, mail it in and then go and vote anyway. I didn't, but these things do cross my mind.

The only people who are entitled to file an absentee ballot are active duty military stationed overseas.

Absentee ballots are blank checks, they require no ID to cash and there is no real penalty for abusing them and defrauding the system.

I received one yesterday and thought it would be so easy to fill it out, mail it in and then go and vote anyway. I didn't, but these things do cross my mind.

The only people who are entitled to file an absentee ballot are active duty military stationed overseas.

Don't know where you got the idea that only military serving overseas are entitled to an absentee ballot. People who know they will not be in their place of residence, like working out of state or diplomats are also entitled.

Forum List

Back