About today...

LOIE

Gold Member
May 11, 2017
If we agree with the people there who, like David Duke said, are taking their country back, are we overjoyed over today's events? Are we happy that people came prepared for violence and found it? Do we believe this is a good thing? Is this what taking the country back means? Are we to expect more of this? And even worse?

If we agree with the counter-protesters, can we be silent? Can we sit back and not say "THIS IS WRONG."

It's hard for me to grasp that in 2017 we are still dealing with this type of racism and viciousness. It's hard for me to grasp that people who talk about foreigners wanting to harm and kill Americans have decided that it's O.K. for us to do it ourselves.

Last edited:
Do the people who were fighting the White Supremacists deserve condemnation as well? Were the counter protesters engaged in acts of violence? Or was it only the White Supremacists?

PS- there are DOZENS OF THREADS ON THIS TOPIC!

Really? It's after 9p.m., three people are dead, many in the hospital and nobody has started a discussion about what happened in a United States city today?

If we agree with the people there who, like David Duke said, are taking their country back, are we overjoyed over today's events? Are we happy that people came prepared for violence and found it? Do we believe this is a good thing? Is this what taking the country back means? Are we to expect more of this? And even worse?

If we agree with the counter-protesters, can we be silent? Can we sit back and not say "THIS IS WRONG."

It's hard for me to grasp that in 2017 we are still dealing with this type of racism and viciousness. It's hard for me to grasp that people who talk about foreigners wanting to harm and kill Americans have decided that it's O.K. for us to do it ourselves.
Are you claiming the multiple threads throughout the board that were started before you began this one don't exist? :dunno:

Do the people who were fighting the White Supremacists deserve condemnation as well? Were the counter protesters engaged in acts of violence? Or was it only the White Supremacists?

PS- there are DOZENS OF THREADS ON THIS TOPIC!
Did not see them. Must be in other forums. I would rather they had let the protesters say what they wanted and let them leave. Then they could have staged their own rally saying why they disagreed with them. The very presence of an angry mob guarantees violence. I don't see that it serves any good purpose.

Really? It's after 9p.m., three people are dead, many in the hospital and nobody has started a discussion about what happened in a United States city today?

Are you claiming the multiple threads throughout the board that were started before you began this one don't exist? :dunno:
Like I said, sorry, I didn't see them. Call me a newbie!

Like I said, sorry, I didn't see them. Call me a newbie!
Is boot okay?

. Some blacks want half of history removed, and yet they want to keep the other half in order to play the eternal white guilt blame game. If half is to be removed, then it all should be removed. No more of Hollywood stoking the flames of eternal racism for minorities, and leading the nation into these very situations because of the so called gullable low information voter's. Hollywood could actually do some great things for the country, but it has become eat up with a one sided view of history as well. It seems as if it promotes more anarchy these days than it does good. The government has done a real dis-service to the country because for years the libs have been slowly and methodically taking over many local state and federal government jobs, and especially the judges jobs. It has reeped havoc in this nation, because the bad players have been taking advantage of every inch they could get.

Forum List

Back