About to lose our old girl....

So sorry ((((((((((((((((((((((Westwall)))))))))))))))))))))
But wow, 22 years is a very long time......pets are very much a part of one's family. It's hard losing one....I hope you can have comfort in knowing the love you shared, the memories you have and maybe...a new kitten will be in the future (??)

Thank you Dabs, we actually got litter mates about 5 months ago to give the old girl some company after our other old cat passed away (he made it to 21!) so we have some new little rat catchers allready. They are a joy to watch as they beat each other up:lol:

pics or it doesn't count!

OK I'll post some tomorrow.

She passed in her sleep this morning. Momma is very sad, her lap cat is gone:( but she had a long and happy life. Thanks to all who responded in this sad time.

Many posters may not know that last night, she came to you and your wife and rubbed her body against you both and then went off into a dark corner. I hope you don't mind that I share that touching "so long loved ones" with all those who care, here, westwall. Cats communicate. (((w)))

Athena*

OK, here's one of the young gentleman doing what he does best. I can't find the young lady right now, probably off stalking. She does that well.

Attachments

• $001.JPG
    $001.JPG
    411.1 KB · Views: 85
OK, here's one of the young gentleman doing what he does best. I can't find the young lady right now, probably off stalking. She does that well.

cute... very very cute!

how are you both doing today?

cute... very very cute!

We're doing OK. Mom's happy that the girl kitty is taking over lap cat duties (very, very happy) and I gave our dear cat a proper viking funeral and she will be with us allways.

So sad. Having the younger cats is good, they need you. Taking care of someone else is always good therapy for grief, I think.

I have one dog I love so much I may have to be put on suicide watch when she goes. : ( She'll be turning eight on October 24. She is my soulmate. : (

Last edited:
Here they are together and one by herself. She is turning into the hunter and he's a GREAT sleeper!

Attachments

• $toff2.JPG
    $toff2.JPG
    311.3 KB · Views: 80
  • $together.JPG
    $together.JPG
    360.6 KB · Views: 77

cute... very very cute!

We're doing OK. Mom's happy that the girl kitty is taking over lap cat duties (very, very happy) and I gave our dear cat a proper viking funeral and she will be with us allways.

treats in the lap.... a very good leaning tool :)

(((hugs)))

good i am glad you are both holding up. :)

Forum List

Back