about to become homeless with dog

I am about to become homeless with my dog. And am interested in learning more about the tent cities and finding one. but before I do I need to know if my dog will be acceptable to come with me if I stay at a tent city location?

answer-As far as I know unless it happens to be a service animal that would be a huge no, you also can't use shelters save under the same limited condition its required under law for a disability service for you.

But some might I'm not sure but not around here.

answer 2 - We allow pets at our tent city, but it's really not a good idea. The last one was a 10-week old puppy that ripped 2 tents. If they do allow you to bring your dog, be sure not to leave it alone, ever. Perhaps you can get a fellow camper to watch your dog when you're away from the camp. Good luck.

question- where abouts are u thinking off as each TC have differing 'rules'.

reply - I'm in SC at the moment but I want to go somewhere farther from the Carolina, Tenn, Va area. I saw that Seattle had a Tent City that was pet friendly but I'm not sure how Is ever get there. Ive looked at ride share places but no luck so I would probably need someplace closer.

read more Tent city and my Dog - Homeless Forums

Don't go anyplace cold. Make sure you can seal your tent from critters. Carry your valuables with you. Make sure you are near a source of clean water.

Register to vote and vote Democrat. It's Republican policies of moving jobs to China and pandering to the rich that have created this in America. Be prepared for Republicans. They will call you bum and hobo.

You could have just offered some advice to help the person out and not made a political statement out of it but you just couldn't help yourself.

You truly are a political hack. :(

Forum List

Back