about to become homeless with dog

Once they are "exposed" and found to be completely without clothes, Republicans keep a very, very low profile indeed.

I don't find this surprising at all. You do nothing but post stories about homeless people and you wonder why you are about to become homeless? Many people believe in the law of attraction - the idea that you become what you dwell upon. They would say that this is what you secretly wanted and feel you deserved.

Regardless, you created this situation for yourself. Best of luck.

I don't find this surprising at all. You do nothing but post stories about homeless people and you wonder why you are about to become homeless? Many people believe in the law of attraction - the idea that you become what you dwell upon. They would say that this is what you secretly wanted and feel you deserved.

Republicans created this situation for America. It's perfectly clear.

If I became homeless I would head to North Dakota. They only have a 3% unemployment rate & are in need of over 100,000 workers. They are good paying jobs.

welcome to Rayguns/Bu$h I & II's Randian, laissez- faire, capitalist utopia ;) Shows what two credit card wars, tax-cuts during those wars, deregulation, and a trillion $ unpaid-for Republican Rx plan can do :)

Last edited:

No one is bothering with your post deanie because everyone here is PAINFULLY aware that you are a BLITHERING, BAT SHIT CRAZY, MANIACAL, LEFT WING ZEALOT THAT IS OFF HIS MOTHER FUCKING PERCH.

The "republicans" didn't create SHIT... *ALONE*. Over the years, did they work HAND IN HAND with the DEMOCRATS to send millions of jobs overseas? YES... MOTHER FUCKING YES!!! BOTH dems and repubs are GUILTY... NOT JUST ONE PARTY... YOU IGNORANT SONS A BITCH.

Now go play on the fucking interstate... :eusa_hand:

No one is bothering with your post deanie because everyone here is PAINFULLY aware that you are a BLITHERING, BAT SHIT CRAZY, MANIACAL, LEFT WING ZEALOT THAT IS OFF HIS MOTHER FUCKING PERCH.

The "republicans" didn't create SHIT... *ALONE*. Over the years, did they work HAND IN HAND with the DEMOCRATS to send millions of jobs overseas? YES... MOTHER FUCKING YES!!! BOTH dems and repubs are GUILTY... NOT JUST ONE PARTY... YOU IGNORANT SONS A BITCH.

You could prove me wrong instead of going postal. Republicans take no responsibilty for the current state of the economy or the two wars. In fact, it seems the only thing they want to take responsibility for is getting Bin Laden, something they had nothing to do with.

All those capitals. I can just picture you stabbing your keyboard and screaming like a little girl who just had her Barbie stolen.

You could prove me wrong instead of going postal. Republicans take no responsibilty for the current state of the economy or the two wars. In fact, it seems the only thing they want to take responsibility for is getting Bin Laden, something they had nothing to do with.

All those capitals. I can just picture you stabbing your keyboard and screaming like a little girl who just had her Barbie stolen.

It's very easy to prove you wrong. Republicans and Democrats have served in elected office for the last decade. More and more people have become homeless in the last decade. Therefore, both Republicans and Democrats are responsible for the economic conditions that made those people become homeless.

I just DID prove you WRONG deanie, and pointed out that you talk more unsubstantiated SHIT here than most, bar TDM, including your IGNORANT statement above about wars, of which your boy king said he would end, AND THEN STARTED TWO MORE. Now YOU take credit for THAT... DEM. And Osama B.L., the MILITARY killed his ass moron. Not the democrats, not the republicans, NOT OBAMA.

I do believe you need a whole fucking new brain. HOW did you get so God awful WARPED?

Is this guy for fucking real, or what?

I mean, a chap comes online to post a plea for advise and this **** spins it into a political dick swinging contest.[...]
Homelessness happens to be a paramount political issue and calling attention to the political aspect does in no way affect the amount or quality of practical advice offered here.

What you call a "dick-swinging contest" is simply a statement of plainly obvious and extremely relevant fact. The U.S. economy was in very good condition when George W. Bush was appointed President and set about to methodically ruin it, which he did by reducing taxes on his uber-rich "base," by endowing the medical insurance industry with a taxpayer-funded prescription drug bonanza and by starting two wars while budgeting for none of the above.

Were it not for Bush's deliberate efforts to eliminate the middle class by impoverishing it the fellow who is looking for a tent to live in would still be in his house -- along with hundreds of thousands and soon-to-be millions of other Americans made homeless by the actions of Republicans beginning with Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:
Ewww gross! I was going to feed it the the gator in small lake near where my kid's work. :evil:

Immie

Eat the dog, save money, not be homeless.

See?

No, suffice it to say that I would rather eat a poisonous toad. The thought of eating a dog turns my stomach and that is not because I like dogs.

But feeding the dog to the gator and eating the gator would fix the issue.

Immie

Eating a dog would be like cannibalism to me.

And I ain't a cannibal.

Register to vote and vote Democrat. It's Republican policies of moving jobs to China and pandering to the rich that have created this in America. Be prepared for Republicans. They will call you bum and hobo.
Obama and the Democrats have done nothing to bring those jobs back.

If I were homeless I'd ditch the dog but that's up to you. Yeah that's good advice to stay in the warmer climes. Winter in VA can be a bitch!

Ditch the dog? Obviously he cares about his dog. It's probably the best thing about him.

Forum List

Back