About this site?

duggy

Rookie
Jan 24, 2009
Hello
I am very interested in how our nation is governed as well as those that we the people elect to govern.

Hello
I am very interested in how our nation is governed as well as those that we the people elect to govern.

:clap2:

Welcome duggy,

I wish more people were interested in the same thing. Then maybe, we could straighten this country out. As long as Americans keep their heads under their wings, we will continue the downward spiral spin.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form."

-- Albert Einstein

Hello

Welcome duggy,

I wish more people were interested in the same thing. Then maybe, we could straighten this country out. As long as Americans keep their heads under their wings, we will continue the downward spiral spin.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form."

-- Albert Einstein

you have wings? very cool.

Hello

Welcome duggy,

-- Albert Einstein

you have wings? very cool.
Don't we all?

BTW welcome duggy!

:eusa_whistle:Have American lawmakers, religious leaders and corporate CEOs always been this corrupt going back to say, the 1950s and the reason very few knew it was our lack of information and the 'don't tell' press? Or have our values in recent years gone south and our greed become so prevalent?​

:eusa_whistle:Have American lawmakers, religious leaders and corporate CEOs always been this corrupt going back to say, the 1950s and the reason very few knew it was our lack of information and the 'don't tell' press? Or have our values in recent years gone south and our greed become so prevalent?​

I think they were as corrupt, but in different ways.

Certainly segregation and racism were stronger then.​

The Pope stole Obama's smoke? Damn.​

Forum List

Back