About The Trump Economy: "It's Like A Flower(?)!"

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
I have agraduate degree in Speech, audience research, so attitudes.

What I do is usually thought radical. In Old Testament, Moses told Israel to charge interest to the foreign, not of Israel (Deut 23:19-20). In New Testament, Matthew 25:14-30, shows what is wrong with that. It is a giant computing Atrocity. A Moses Atrocity. I am not well-known or liked. The rich get more from the doubling of the Talents. The poor don't get enough. Like happened in the recent Foreclosure Crisis, people get cast out of homes, businesses, work, and anything else.

A remedy is found in Matthew 20:1-16. The Republicans have called it the Per Child Equal Amount tax credit. The Democrats called it the Make Work Pay Refundable Tax Credit. The Republicans took that away. Both Obama and Trump took the fixed percentage pay raises away from the federal employees. That is a beginning attack on the computing problem. The fixed percentage raise problem is shown in Matthew 25:14-30. The way I just described it, no else does. That puts me, and even those two, in a minority.

Even Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam, only said that profit from usury, fixed percentage increases, was prohibited. That is 700 years after New Testament. Moslems can't do those raises, but do them anyway. They call them other things. The Christians do them anyway. Israel calls them other things. No one shows that, so I wind up with only an MA, no PhD. What I did and keep on doing is not usual, and not normal. You don't learn about it in school. The University teachers don't like it, or teach it do anyone. You won't find that out from pastors, teachers, or newspapers--or anyone. I went to Court. The Free Venice Beachhead, a left of center throw-away paper, made some fun of it in the 1980's. The Bill Clinton campaign did acknowledge it. An Al Gore Presidency might have put it into place.

You just read about what I do. There are the worldwide economies. I would not be said religious, but showing a problem with worldwide attitudes is what I do. So I don't(?). People like me get crucified, shot, hung, burnt at the stake: And read that again(?). Nothing much of change of attitudes comes of getting shot, hung, burnt at the stake, and stuff like that. In the USA in the last forty years, change has happened in the federal laws. I just wrote about it.

Last week, even Trump took away the federal pay raise computing. Obama did it three years in a row. Other organizations still do the wrong computing. The remedy, (change), is more an equal amount cost of living adjustment, indexed for inflation. The lower income households start to get enough, instead of cast out into "Outer Darkness," like several centuries ago, and several more before that. When people talk about the inequality of incomes, there is a computing answer. I myself do not change the laws. Other people do. Other people know. None of them have been shot to death, imprisoned, hung, burnt at the stake, or matters like that. l am descended of Penn Quakers, so in the United States since 1683. What I show was also wrong then. I myself have not been shot to death, imprisoned, hung, burnt at the stake, or matters like that.

All that aside, now notice that even the muscle food is different now. Creatine is new, only popular in the United States since about 1999. That would be after my federal lawsuits. I am not a Catholic, but am related to the JFK presidency. I am not a Mason, but am connected to the Gerald Ford Presidency. What I do is known about. Some adults started to find out how creatine could work about 1989. That is after my federal court cases about the economy and computing. Arithmetic is very influential. Creatine is becoming influential. All those centuries have yet to be changed, however, completely.

Arithmetic. Maybe you know about geometry already. Make a rectangle with a diagonal from the lower left to the upper right. If the left side is the poor people incomes at the bottom, the rich people at the top: Then you can draw in little dots from the left side of the box to the diagonal. 2x2 is four, two times five is other five talents, and so on(?). (That is the Luke Version.)

Draw a line parallel to the left side of the box. Those could be the equal amount raises. You should see that the poor don't get enough from the fixed percentage raise, to keep up with the equal amount raise. You have been drawing in little dots. Those are like money. A line is an infinite number of dots, in geometry. The source of the money dots, in the US economy, is called the "Credit Market." That is trillions of dollars, not an infinite amount: But a lot(?). This is just an attitude, for now.

The adults call it what the Federal Reserve does(?). In the Foreclosure Crisis, the Federal Reserve was buying up all the bogus dots--the failed house payment loans--so the banks could keep the loans that could be paid, open in normal business. That was called, "Quantitative Easing." What you just read, is really that simple. Now with the big tax cuts, the federal government is noticing that it really has no money, and so the federal workers got no raises--which are a part of the problem, anyway. People are noticing that mostly Americans--have not been getting ahead too much. They are victims of the same computing, like in the little box.

The problem of ten years ago is still in place. Even Hillary Clinton didn't bring that up. What I do is still not widely known about. The national governments worldwide still have to get used to the concept that the arithmetic now is different. It is not threatening. In fact it works fairly easily. The Trump administration could be said to be acting my age: Kind of like an Old Hippie from the 1960's, anti-war protests.

Other people do that.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes Are Called--Often not too up on things!)

BeingThere6.jpg

I have agraduate degree in Speech, audience research, so attitudes.

What I do is usually thought radical. In Old Testament, Moses told Israel to charge interest to the foreign, not of Israel (Deut 23:19-20). In New Testament, Matthew 25:14-30, shows what is wrong with that. It is a giant computing Atrocity. A Moses Atrocity. I am not well-known or liked. The rich get more from the doubling of the Talents. The poor don't get enough. Like happened in the recent Foreclosure Crisis, people get cast out of homes, businesses, work, and anything else.

A remedy is found in Matthew 20:1-16. The Republicans have called it the Per Child Equal Amount tax credit. The Democrats called it the Make Work Pay Refundable Tax Credit. The Republicans took that away. Both Obama and Trump took the fixed percentage pay raises away from the federal employees. That is a beginning attack on the computing problem. The fixed percentage raise problem is shown in Matthew 25:14-30. The way I just described it, no else does. That puts me, and even those two, in a minority.

Even Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam, only said that profit from usury, fixed percentage increases, was prohibited. That is 700 years after New Testament. Moslems can't do those raises, but do them anyway. They call them other things. The Christians do them anyway. Israel calls them other things. No one shows that, so I wind up with only an MA, no PhD. What I did and keep on doing is not usual, and not normal. You don't learn about it in school. The University teachers don't like it, or teach it do anyone. You won't find that out from pastors, teachers, or newspapers--or anyone. I went to Court. The Free Venice Beachhead, a left of center throw-away paper, made some fun of it in the 1980's. The Bill Clinton campaign did acknowledge it. An Al Gore Presidency might have put it into place.

You just read about what I do. There are the worldwide economies. I would not be said religious, but showing a problem with worldwide attitudes is what I do. So I don't(?). People like me get crucified, shot, hung, burnt at the stake: And read that again(?). Nothing much of change of attitudes comes of getting shot, hung, burnt at the stake, and stuff like that. In the USA in the last forty years, change has happened in the federal laws. I just wrote about it.

Last week, even Trump took away the federal pay raise computing. Obama did it three years in a row. Other organizations still do the wrong computing. The remedy, (change), is more an equal amount cost of living adjustment, indexed for inflation. The lower income households start to get enough, instead of cast out into "Outer Darkness," like several centuries ago, and several more before that. When people talk about the inequality of incomes, there is a computing answer. I myself do not change the laws. Other people do. Other people know. None of them have been shot to death, imprisoned, hung, burnt at the stake, or matters like that. l am descended of Penn Quakers, so in the United States since 1683. What I show was also wrong then. I myself have not been shot to death, imprisoned, hung, burnt at the stake, or matters like that.

All that aside, now notice that even the muscle food is different now. Creatine is new, only popular in the United States since about 1999. That would be after my federal lawsuits. I am not a Catholic, but am related to the JFK presidency. I am not a Mason, but am connected to the Gerald Ford Presidency. What I do is known about. Some adults started to find out how creatine could work about 1989. That is after my federal court cases about the economy and computing. Arithmetic is very influential. Creatine is becoming influential. All those centuries have yet to be changed, however, completely.

Arithmetic. Maybe you know about geometry already. Make a rectangle with a diagonal from the lower left to the upper right. If the left side is the poor people incomes at the bottom, the rich people at the top: Then you can draw in little dots from the left side of the box to the diagonal. 2x2 is four, two times five is other five talents, and so on(?). (That is the Luke Version.)

Draw a line parallel to the left side of the box. Those could be the equal amount raises. You should see that the poor don't get enough from the fixed percentage raise, to keep up with the equal amount raise. You have been drawing in little dots. Those are like money. A line is an infinite number of dots, in geometry. The source of the money dots, in the US economy, is called the "Credit Market." That is trillions of dollars, not an infinite amount: But a lot(?). This is just an attitude, for now.

The adults call it what the Federal Reserve does(?). In the Foreclosure Crisis, the Federal Reserve was buying up all the bogus dots--the failed house payment loans--so the banks could keep the loans that could be paid, open in normal business. That was called, "Quantitative Easing." What you just read, is really that simple. Now with the big tax cuts, the federal government is noticing that it really has no money, and so the federal workers got no raises--which are a part of the problem, anyway. People are noticing that mostly Americans--have not been getting ahead too much. They are victims of the same computing, like in the little box.

The problem of ten years ago is still in place. Even Hillary Clinton didn't bring that up. What I do is still not widely known about. The national governments worldwide still have to get used to the concept that the arithmetic now is different. It is not threatening. In fact it works fairly easily. The Trump administration could be said to be acting my age: Kind of like an Old Hippie from the 1960's, anti-war protests.

Other people do that.

(Many White Eyes Are Called--Often not too up on things!)

The adults call it what the Federal Reserve does(?). In the Foreclosure Crisis, the Federal Reserve was buying up all the bogus dots--the failed house payment loans--so the banks could keep the loans that could be paid, open in normal business. That was called, "Quantitative Easing."

The Fed didn't buy any crappy mortgages. The Fed bond guaranteed bonds only. The good stuff.

The Fed bought mortgages, backed by a teetering housing market--so it wouldn't(?). That is customary supply and demand. Even municipalities, even to this date: Can't find all the bogus paper, to buy it back and restore local neighborhoods. So effectively the Fed was buying bad stuff, so it wouldn't sour further. The banks could keep the interest rates artificially low.

The banks had no independent source of cash, from all the bogus paper. Some was created to replace it. No disputing that has been contended. The stupid Republican, Liberal and Academic families had dismally failed the planet. Then it got left to accountants.

That left gardens, and flowers: A more radical statement of it.

Here's why everyone is watching the Fed's 'balance sheet' and what it means for your money

(Great Cannabis will now save the world, already underway in Several States!)

Then, out of Africa and Asia, Tamil (of Cameroon), is an oldest language, if not 100,000 years. Chinese is an oldest one also: Since there seem to be others(?). Whatever was language 100,000 years ago is probably dead. Statements, seemingly an issue, here: May or may not have been(?).

Moses even screwed up at math: Claiming that a deity had ordained usury be charged by Israel to everyone else, (Deut 23:19-20). The outcome would be shown later on, Matt 25:14-30, maybe now called the "Foreclosure Crisis(?)." It was maybe a conquest mechanism--Your Federal Reserve Bank, versus the world: And the several United States and Trust Territories(?). Western Europe may have come up with a different take on the matter, only in the last century, in fact(?). Mohammed of Islam had prohibited profit from usury, 700 years after New Testament. Bank of Dubai now calls it something else, and applies it differently: For example.

And so there are also the Worldwide Nationalists, like the Supremacists, of the current World Order(?). Not even Sea Lions can speak all about it: Or even my surfing Otter-critter friend at Venice Beach, in California.

Sad!

(Where do they get this stuff--when there is so much gardening that can be done(?)! There is a flower, all about it, even in other parts of the planet--getting consumed by fire, ravished by flood, melting and raising the seas levels too! Anyone sees that some people really do know about even hunting witches!))

The Fed bought mortgages, backed by a teetering housing market--so it wouldn't(?). That is customary supply and demand. Even municipalities, even to this date: Can't find all the bogus paper, to buy it back and restore local neighborhoods. So effectively the Fed was buying bad stuff, so it wouldn't sour further. The banks could keep the interest rates artificially low.

The banks had no independent source of cash, from all the bogus paper. Some was created to replace it. No disputing that has been contended. The stupid Republican, Liberal and Academic families had dismally failed the planet. Then it got left to accountants.

That left gardens, and flowers: A more radical statement of it.

Here's why everyone is watching the Fed's 'balance sheet' and what it means for your money

(Great Cannabis will now save the world, already underway in Several States!)

The Fed bought mortgages, backed by a teetering housing market--so it wouldn't(?)

The Fed bought guaranteed MBS.

So effectively the Fed was buying bad stuff, so it wouldn't sour further.

Nope. The Fed didn't buy bad stuff.

That's what everybody says. Mortgage-back-Securities.

Everything else had cratered, (Into a Conservatorship--needing a bailout if and when), caused by GOP, Liberals, and Academics. Arithmetic shown cannot be discussed or presented even now in said places(?): Whatever they are.

(Ford Motor Bonds now near Junk, as the years go by!)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back