About the issues...

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Can you share your top 3 political issues that are important to you and why?

Examples: End FBI, end IRS, or Allow gender surgey on kids, ban religion, or Jobs, economy

I want Religious Freedom ( very important to me)

Legalized Cannabis Federally

Affordable Health care allow health insurance to sell cheap like car insurance. Make it competative.

Last edited:
  • Gov that doesn´t import criminals to bully us
  • Gov that protects me from criminal filth that destroys my life (not immigration-related)
  • Gov that secures national sovereignty with a strong army
  • Gov that puts the country first (as sworn)

I want fed agencies gutted like a fish.....At least a 25% reduction of force lay-off across the board for starters for non-.mil and non-border security personnel, cut it by that much the next year.

I figure that will solve 87% of our problems by itself.

If a fed weenie is worried about their jobs, and braces for Suzy, they are less likely to be fucking with the rest of us. ;)

I want fed agencies gutted like a fish.....At least a 25% reduction of force lay-off across the board for starters for non-.mil and non-border security personnel, cut it by that much the next year.

I figure that will solve 87% of our problems by itself.

If a fed weenie is worried about their jobs, and braces for Suzy, they are less likely to be fucking with the rest of us. ;)
Very good.

1. Crime - especially street crime as perpetrated by thugs in hoodies
2. Education - or lack thereof as exists in our public schools
3. National defense - WTF is up with a former US president revealing nuclear submarine secrets?

• Education: Removal of all federal fundingunless:
    • K-12 removes all DEI/SEL/Critical Theory programs.
    • Absolute Free Speech standards in ALL Universities that accept Federal funding or loans.
    • Criminal penalties for any student, facility, or organization that attempts to silence speech of any kind.
  • Government: Removal of federal employeeswho actively work to undermine elected officials.
    • Public Unions are subject to prosecution and fines for actively undermining the policies of elected officials.
    • A removal of Baseline budgeting.
    • A law that requires all elected officials in the House and the Senate to pass, on time, a balanced budget.
  • National Security: A law that will make it a felonyfor any elected official to:
    • Support policy that weakens our border security
    • Support policy that seeks to undermine a Judiciary ruling
    • Support any nation other than the United States in our foreign policy.

Can you share your top 3 political issues that are important to you and why?

Examples: End FBI, end IRS, or Allow gender surgey on kids, ban religion, or Jobs, economy

I want Religious Freedom ( very important to me)

Legalized Cannabis Federally

Affordable Health care allow health insurance to sell cheap like car insurance. Make it competative.
Health care for all.

Separation of church and state, like it's supposed to be.

School funding and no whack-jobs trying to push their religious nonsense on the kids.

• Education: Removal of all federal fundingunless:
    • K-12 removes all DEI/SEL/Critical Theory programs.
    • Absolute Free Speech standards in ALL Universities that accept Federal funding or loans.
    • Criminal penalties for any student, facility, or organization that attempts to silence speech of any kind.
  • Government: Removal of federal employeeswho actively work to undermine elected officials.
    • Public Unions are subject to prosecution and fines for actively undermining the policies of elected officials.
    • A removal of Baseline budgeting.
    • A law that requires all elected officials in the House and the Senate to pass, on time, a balanced budget.
  • National Security: A law that will make it a felonyfor any elected official to:
    • Support policy that weakens our border security
    • Support policy that seeks to undermine a Judiciary ruling
    • Support any nation other than the United States in our foreign policy.
Great input!

Forum List

Back