About The Dems and Timing

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
LInks at site, worth the trip.

http://www.celluloid-wisdom.com/pw/...ers_what_do_ongoing_special_forces_operation/

Monday, September 06, 2004
If April showers bring May flowers, what do ongoing Special Forces operations bring...?
Oh yeah? Well then I question the timing of those who question the timing.

...Funny how a certain breed of Democrat can spend days excoriating Zell Miller for his histrionic indictment of partisan powerlust at the expense of national security—only to turn right around and greet rumors of an impending Usama bin Laden capture as some kind of electoral tragedy borne of carefully crafted GOP machinations.

I mean, I thought these people wanted UBL caught? In fact, to listen to Kerry and Edwards and the parade of Donk flacks with which they’ve surrounded themselves, the War on Terror can’t be won—indeed, the war is scarcely being fought—unless and until UBL is captured or killed. I should think this rumor would have them ecstatic.

Instead, they seem rather glum and cynical. Which, why is that, I wonder...?

related: Meanwhile, in his heroic effort to return the focus of political discourse to “the real issues,” Peanut Butter Ho Ho’s aficionado Oliver Willis has ceased trumpeting the AP “Bush crowd booed Clinton’s health troubles" fiction, and is instead peddling the Bush cocaine story, brought to you by Kitty Kelley, who—like a diamond-clad locust—seems to emerge from the dirt every few years to crinkle her veiny wings and sing her locust song to the rave reviews of People Magazine readers (and a gullible clatch of politically retarded partisans).

Posted by Jeff Goldstein @ 12:30 PM

Forum List

Back