About the death penalty....

betchamad

Oct 10, 2009
Christ
bible0189.jpg

John, chapter 8 "Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. " To me,I think death penalty shall only use on those pagans I mean those refuse Christ's animal, because Christ have says Matt.12 "And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." Flesh's crime is forgiveble,whatever u have steal,rob,rape or even kill,but soul's sin is unforgiveble,denying Christ and His Holy Spirit is a dead sin.And mother church are mercyful,the fire stick is finally trying for those unbelievers,because when reason,consience both can't make they convert,the pain of fire will pull out those demons which send by satan and living inside their body,before their death their soul will send free.And they will go purgatory but not eternal hell.At the end,my point is,I against death penalty inside the christian society,but to pagan is ok.Hallelujah.

Forum List

Back