about the banned

we cant speak of them. why? i am simply curious as to the reasons why? now a person can be banned for a time period or for good?

i never know someone is banned until someone tells me...should the board have a hall of shame? a place we can go to check on the banned....(i would love for the reasons for banning to be listed but i know that aint happening)

the last board i seriously chatted on ...had "flags"...mods gave you flags...and so many flags blah blah (o we are not in the flame zone) blah...but it was interesting to see the flags etc....my profile look like the friggin united nations....

o there is no reason to go all big and bad on me...admins (not naming any names)
i am just curious...

curiousity may have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back!

Your a shit disturburer sir.

If a person is "baned", then THAT is the dicision of the board, grow the fuck up, except the dicision, and move on.

I read all the posts in this thread, and NO ONE seems able to adress the main points of YOUR questions.

If you don't agree, state your POINT OF VIEW, then move the fuck on.

I got no problem with a different point of view, what I DO have a problem with, is a dumb son of a bitch, that just doens't get it.

Carry on..........

They banned me for no reason. It just proves my point that Liberal views are not tolerated by the right-wingers. They speak of Free Speech but refuse to listen to different opinions.

I am YUKON

A common misconception, the right to speak freely does not include the requirement of others to listen.... particularly if you talk out of your ass, like you do. How pathetic that you had to come back. What makes you think anyone gives a shit that you were banned?

Forum List

Back