About That Three A. M. Phone Call.....

Yes I did cast a rare vote for a democrat. McCain is an old worn out shell of what he used to be as a reckless navy pilot that personally crashed more aircraft than were shot down by the Viet Cong. He also allowed the North Carolina push poll that accused him of having a black baby out of wedlock to stand unchallenged and congratulated Bush. I would have looked that punk up and knocked his fake Texas ass back into last week. But that's just me. Also I don't think McCain would have stood up to the preasure of the Oval Office and the tough decisions needed to guide us out of the free fall our economy was in and to top it off his back up was a half term wingnut skirt from Alaska that at the time was sporting a husband that was active in a seperatist movement by his state to seceed from the union.

I will vote for Obama again unfortunately. America cannot elect a Morman to it's highest office.

And that's the crux of your entire objection, isn't it? That Romney is mormon. You keep bringing that up as a negative.

You get the feeling I hate Mormans? Nothin gets by you does it Dick Tracy.

I have a few Mormon friends here in PA. I'll have to get them to baptize you, 'In absentia'. I know how much that would mean to you.

He's only pretending mormonism is the main reason. If it were Harry Reid vs McCain, he'd vote for Reid as many times as the pollsters would allow.

do you 'really' want to bring family into it, against board rules?

PM a mod.

You're not worth the effort.

Ya...right. From the twit that has posted over a dozen butthurt stalking posts here and is currently following me everywhere I am posting today on other threads. :lol:

What is it you really want? An autographed picture?

I'm not gay so if that's your dream I will have to crush it.

Don't go away "made"...just go away.

PM a mod.

You're not worth the effort.

Ya...right. From the twit that has posted over a dozen butthurt stalking posts here and is currently following me everywhere I am posting today on other threads. :lol:

What is it you really want? An autographed picture?

I'm not gay so if that's your dream I will have to crush it.

Don't go away "made"...just go away.

so so Internet tough :rofl:

"Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful"

Hmmm. I didn't insult you but you insult me. You're obviously an angry person and you offer no points and really, nothing of substance. Do you think anyone takes you seriously, when this is the extent of your posts?
Have you ever considered actually discussing politics or any of the subjects brought up? Are you so afraid of an actual debate or civil discussion?
I mean, if petty insults and tantrums are the most accurate reflection of your intellect and character, that's fine. Obviously, it's your choice.

I can't deal with the massive stupidity you posted above, it's far too daunting, I can only take one or two sentences at a time. If I responded back to your entire post it would read like Book IV of ""Game of Thrones"

"So Obama has not only gotten the guy most of us actually gave a shlt about, he showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy. That was a refreshing change of pace!"

1. Obama "Got" bin Laden

Forget that Seal Team 6 "got" bin Laden for a second, let's live out your fantasy that Obama personally busted a cap in OBL's ass, let's ask, what did that accomplish?

Right. And no Conservative ever claimed that Bush got Saddam. Or OBL for that matter. What those who are blinded by ideology fail to see (or intentionally refuse to) is the change in focus, the missions that were authorized in AFHG and PAK long before, the 1st time in history rescuing of a NOC spy who had the intel and then the authorization to go into a nuclear ally that clearly had been compromised.

Is the GWOT over? No

Well I suppose if you're blinded by ideology, it means nothing to you. If you watched tv that day, you might have seen that it meant a LOT to millions of Americans. But you're so blinded, you can't even celebrate a victory with the rest of us. Your choice.

Did we learn any new intel from this supposed "terrorist mastermind"? No

Oh you know this? Didn't realize you were Secret Agent Soggy!! I love how so many people here "know" things.

So what was the point of publicizing the death of OBL? The war is still on, we didn't get any fresh Intel (DO you think OBL was posting his plans on Facebook?) The death of OBL and the lack of an impact on the GWOT seems to vindicate Bushs "not caring" where OBL was once deprived of his state sponsorship. OBL was no longer a player in the game anymore, he had no intel to give and his death didn't end the war.

So basically because it happened under someone you don't like, it means nothing. Well like I said, if you chose to go sit in a corner and pout while the rest of us celebrated, that was your choice.

2. he (Obama) showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy

What the fuck are you talking about? This is why I don't take you seriously. What country did Obama get us into, Libya, Sudan, Turks and Caicos? Using that Logic, Carter got the Shah out of Iran without causalities and bankruptcy too.

Let's say you were talking about Libya

"In the months after Colonel Qaddafi’s death, Libyans were counting on the ballot box to end four decades of rule by brute force. But the militias formed to fight Colonel Qaddafi, and many others that sprang up after the fact, have thwarted the consolidation of a new central authority and become a menace to security, trading deadly gunfire in the streets of the capital, detaining and torturing suspected Qaddafi loyalists, and even kidnapping two members of the ruling Transitional National Council for two days.

The militia leaders who have turned post-Qaddafi Libya into a patchwork of semiautonomous fiefs are now plunging into politics, raising fears that their armed brigades could undermine elections intended to lay the foundation of a new democracy.

Truckloads of armed men attacked the Tripoli headquarters of Libya’s interim prime minister, Abdel Rahim el-Keeb, on May 8, just weeks before a scheduled national election."
Libya News - Revolution and Aftermath (2011)

That's the huge Obama success you're thumping your chest about?

Obama replaced Qaddafi with mob rule in Libya, oh joy, what a refreshing relief from having US soldiers train up a nation's military and police into an effective combat and policing force that has fairer and more accurate elections than in any Democrat controlled US big city.

Joy!

so instead of pages of this I think my shorthand, "Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful", just covers the same ground far more effectively

Ah yes. The petty insults which so accurately reflect you character. What ARE you so angry about little man?

In any case, Other than the first Gulf War, I personally haven't seen a conflict we've been in since WWII, that I think we actually NEEDED to be in. Korea, Viet Nam etc... all just shams for the Military Industrial Complex.

What did iraq accomplish? A new trading partner for China. Bankrupting us. A government that is considered 1st most corrupt in the world - or if you go with a more conservative source like Forbes, 4th most corrupt. Thousands of American lives and tens of thousands of American limb and the creation of the largest Shia'a Muslim bloc in hundreds of years. Brilliant.
So Obama didn't go into Libya. Of course all the CONSERVAREPUBS were screaming that he should - until he did. Then suddenly, like all weaklings and sideline quarterbacks, they couldn't find enough to criticize.
But NATO went in. We helped. We lost no lives. And then for once, someone realized that NO Middle East country is ever going to appreciate our involvement and he got us the hell out of there.
Exit strategy.

So although your character is reflected in the fact that you can't post without behaving like a middle schooler calling names across the school yard, I give you credit in that, at least this time, you addressed actual topics discussed.
I would say the fact that you can never find anything to criticize about those on "your side" and can NEVER acknowledge anything positive about those on "the other side", makes it clear you have no objectivity. I would invite you to open your mind just a tad. Conservatives do a great deal right but guess what? Sometimes even libs get it right too.
I'm sure you can't accept that but it's true.

Hmmm. I didn't insult you but you insult me. You're obviously an angry person and you offer no points and really, nothing of substance. Do you think anyone takes you seriously, when this is the extent of your posts?
Have you ever considered actually discussing politics or any of the subjects brought up? Are you so afraid of an actual debate or civil discussion?
I mean, if petty insults and tantrums are the most accurate reflection of your intellect and character, that's fine. Obviously, it's your choice.

I can't deal with the massive stupidity you posted above, it's far too daunting, I can only take one or two sentences at a time. If I responded back to your entire post it would read like Book IV of ""Game of Thrones"

"So Obama has not only gotten the guy most of us actually gave a shlt about, he showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy. That was a refreshing change of pace!"

1. Obama "Got" bin Laden

Forget that Seal Team 6 "got" bin Laden for a second, let's live out your fantasy that Obama personally busted a cap in OBL's ass, let's ask, what did that accomplish?

Is the GWOT over? No

So what was the point of publicizing the death of OBL? The war is still on, we didn't get any fresh Intel (DO you think OBL was posting his plans on Facebook?) The death of OBL and the lack of an impact on the GWOT seems to vindicate Bushs "not caring" where OBL was once deprived of his state sponsorship. OBL was no longer a player in the game anymore, he had no intel to give and his death didn't end the war.

2. he (Obama) showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy

What the fuck are you talking about? This is why I don't take you seriously. What country did Obama get us into, Libya, Sudan, Turks and Caicos? Using that Logic, Carter got the Shah out of Iran without causalities and bankruptcy too.

"In the months after Colonel Qaddafi’s death, Libyans were counting on the ballot box to end four decades of rule by brute force. But the militias formed to fight Colonel Qaddafi, and many others that sprang up after the fact, have thwarted the consolidation of a new central authority and become a menace to security, trading deadly gunfire in the streets of the capital, detaining and torturing suspected Qaddafi loyalists, and even kidnapping two members of the ruling Transitional National Council for two days.

The militia leaders who have turned post-Qaddafi Libya into a patchwork of semiautonomous fiefs are now plunging into politics, raising fears that their armed brigades could undermine elections intended to lay the foundation of a new democracy.

Truckloads of armed men attacked the Tripoli headquarters of Libya’s interim prime minister, Abdel Rahim el-Keeb, on May 8, just weeks before a scheduled national election."

Obama replaced Qaddafi with mob rule in Libya, oh joy, what a refreshing relief from having US soldiers train up a nation's military and police into an effective combat and policing force that has fairer and more accurate elections than in any Democrat controlled US big city.

Joy!

so instead of pages of this I think my shorthand, "Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful", just covers the same ground far more effectively

Christ onna cracker Frankie! You bring the dumbest shit to this MB EVER! You REALLY think that the computers, hard drives and bags and boxes of Bin Ladins crap confiscated revealed NO intel?

You are a major first class idiot.

True story!

I might have had similar thoughts but prefer to give people the opportunity to have a discussion or debate. :)
Anyone think The Sheik didn't have major intel in his compound, well, waddya gonna say?

1. Obama "Got" bin Laden

Is the GWOT over? No

Joy!

Christ onna cracker Frankie! You bring the dumbest shit to this MB EVER! You REALLY think that the computers, hard drives and bags and boxes of Bin Ladins crap confiscated revealed NO intel?

True story!

I might have had similar thoughts but prefer to give people the opportunity to have a discussion or debate. :)
Anyone think The Sheik didn't have major intel in his compound, well, waddya gonna say?

You have more patience than I. Frankie and the Phoney Conservative and thier ilk are just hack zombies that troll around the internets spewing thier wholly self serving and lock step talking points fed to them by the Fascist Olygarchy. They have no interest in rational debate. Oh but if it was just that THEY already have THIER minds made up. They do not..not until they get thier neocon pablum.

This type has cruised USMB for as long as I have been here. Expecting them to all of a sudden react as adults and really discuss pros and cons of any subject is a fools dream.

I won't even wish you luck. It is just better to run a wooden stake through thier black hearts and go on to the next thread.

True story!

You have more patience than I. Frankie and the Phoney Conservative and thier ilk are just hack zombies that troll around the internets spewing thier wholly self serving and lock step talking points fed to them by the Fascist Olygarchy. They have no interest in rational debate. Oh but if it was just that THEY already have THIER minds made up. They do not..not until they get thier neocon pablum.

This type has cruised USMB for as long as I have been here. Expecting them to all of a sudden react as adults and really discuss pros and cons of any subject is a fools dream.

I won't even wish you luck. It is just better to run a wooden stake through thier black hearts and go on to the next thread.

This is the first thread I've ever seen you make where you said something that could halfway be interpreted as criticism of Obama.

Forum List

Back