About that "strikingly anti-Semitic" Trump ad the Jews are freaking out over...

not anti-semitic. -----
You are sure? I mean, are you really really sure?

I am a jew-----I am in contact with lots of jews. I have not SPECIFICALLY discussed the Trump ad with anyone except
for hubby who reads the Israeli papers every day. No comments on HYSTERICAL jews so far. You got a citation?
Google this: trump ad anti-Semitic

google this: Hillary as communist or globalist
I am not impressed by this kind of stupid stuff
Google this: Hillary isis

not anti-semitic. -----

I am a jew-----I am in contact with lots of jews. I have not SPECIFICALLY discussed the Trump ad with anyone except
for hubby who reads the Israeli papers every day. No comments on HYSTERICAL jews so far. You got a citation?
At first lets face the fact that the media determine if the Jews are upset, not the Jews themselves. So all the Jews you know could have seen the ad without noticing anything anti-semitic - the media still could. In the end the ad is critical towards persons that are Jews. And criticism towards Jews is always anti-semitism in disguise, you know? Always! No exceptions! Your Clinton News Network...

"THE MEDIA" ??? some propagandaist decided that
Trump is an anti-semite?--------so? I am not impressed.

not anti-semitic. -----

Not impressed------the Hillary invented ISIS story has a beard

not anti-semitic. -----

At first lets face the fact that the media determine if the Jews are upset, not the Jews themselves. So all the Jews you know could have seen the ad without noticing anything anti-semitic - the media still could. In the end the ad is critical towards persons that are Jews. And criticism towards Jews is always anti-semitism in disguise, you know? Always! No exceptions! Your Clinton News Network...

"THE MEDIA" ??? some propagandaist decided that
Trump is an anti-semite?--------so? I am not impressed.
Nobody is impressed.

A long black ISIS beard to be precise. Obama, Hillary called al-Qaeda and ISIS rebels, armed them, coordinated them and gave them air support.

A long black ISIS beard to be precise. Obama, Hillary called al-Qaeda and ISIS rebels, armed them, coordinated them and gave them air support.

right------and the LOCHNESS MONSTER----too.

right------and the LOCHNESS MONSTER----too.

Forum List

Back