About Ten American Muslims Praise Fort Hood Shooter

i dont see what all the commotion is about....these guys are a bunch of Muslim wannabes....REAL muslims everywhere are having a good laugh at these Meatballs....

Have a look at a few terror attack that were prevented.
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

Especially the Ft. Dix attack with 6 terrorists armed with assault rifles and grenades. These slimeballs aren't playing tag.

and you aren't playing with a full deck.

i dont see what all the commotion is about....these guys are a bunch of Muslim wannabes....REAL muslims everywhere are having a good laugh at these Meatballs....

Have a look at a few terror attack that were prevented.

Especially the Ft. Dix attack with 6 terrorists armed with assault rifles and grenades. These slimeballs aren't playing tag.

and you aren't playing with a full deck.

He is probably playing with half your deck. :lol:

Last edited:
So tell me what happens if about 20 well armed terrorists attack a US army base, and no one has a gun? They call 911 and wait for the town cops to put down their donuts and put on their SWAT uniforms and drive to rescue the army. Cops with pistols can't compete with terrorists with assault rifles, they found that out in CA.

As you ignorant folks were saying....the answer is?

So tell me what happens if about 20 well armed terrorists attack a US army base, and no one has a gun? They call 911 and wait for the town cops to put down their donuts and put on their SWAT uniforms and drive to rescue the army. Cops with pistols can't compete with terrorists with assault rifles, they found that out in CA.

i'm sorry, i only discuss such matters with real americans.

Sigh....
Planning a terror attack on Kyzr ?
Bring it, chump dealr.
We've got a little something for you :evil:

I just had some Apple Jacks.
Do all folks who eat Apple Jacks cereal killers ?
Maybe it's the oatmeal folks....they certainly are killing cereal.
But oatmeal is hot cereal.
Hot cereal killers ?
Now THERE'S something you do NOT wanna Goggle with your parents in the room......

Some people just can't be trusted. Have a look at this list, especially the planned Ft. Dix attack, and tell me anyone is surprised that the terror attacks are continuing. Obama needs to step it up, his PC and "diversity" isn't stopping attacks. Maybe he needs to do something better.

I simply prefer that our soldiers be allowed to defend themselves from terror attacks. I don't think that is being unreasonable. Let the rent-a-cops do the malls.

Some people just can't be trusted. Have a look at this list, especially the planned Ft. Dix attack, and tell me anyone is surprised that the terror attacks are continuing. Obama needs to step it up, his PC and "diversity" isn't stopping attacks. Maybe he needs to do something better.

I simply prefer that our soldiers be allowed to defend themselves from terror attacks. I don't think that is being unreasonable. Let the rent-a-cops do the malls.

Do you think about this stuff before you type it ?
Really ?

The risk adverse / EEO environment you try to refer to is one that existed long before Obama was even a Congressman.

We ARE allowed to defend ourselves from terror attacks. We've not been attacked from within like this. Rest assurred that the requisite changes that result will include plenty of firearms and security, promising to make an already awful activity even more tortuous and uncomfortable.

I just had some Apple Jacks.
Do all folks who eat Apple Jacks cereal killers ?
Maybe it's the oatmeal folks....they certainly are killing cereal.
But oatmeal is hot cereal.
Hot cereal killers ?
Now THERE'S something you do NOT wanna Goggle with your parents in the room......

Watch out for the Fruit Loops:eusa_eh:

Paul Blart kicks ass....

Forum List

Back