About Ten American Muslims Praise Fort Hood Shooter

I't not surprised at all. After all, these people come to our country, take advantage of everything we have to offer and then kick us in the teeth.

Where is ICE when you need em???

Where's the Bronx whupass?
Un freaking real.

The Obama Administration would destroy anybody who took any action against these Obama supporters because they had committed a "HATE CRIME". That is why you don't see passers by kicking their asses.

How many Americans have been prosecuted for hate crimes for "taking action" against any Muslims protesting America in America so far?

I't not surprised at all. After all, these people come to our country, take advantage of everything we have to offer and then kick us in the teeth.

Exactly. IMHO we need to start cleaning them up to let them know there is no free ride, and we are not CHUMPS.

It's just as valid as saying all white men are cereal killers because Ted Bundy was white.

The bigots will find what they want to reinforce their stereotypes. Anyone read the article by the Egyptian muslim cleric who decried this sensless murder?

Nope, cognitive dissonance.

Looks like some good Obama supporters to me. Most likely one or more of them will be appointed to an open Czar position soon.

Are you ALWAYS this freakin' SILLY, LOL????

Got any proof, or are you just one more shit-starter, shit stirrer?

Looks like some good Obama supporters to me. Most likely one or more of them will be appointed to an open Czar position soon.

This post right here demonstrates the ignorance of some voters in this country. Im amazed they have the ability to use a computer let alone earn money to eat.

SOME American Muslims...

just like SOME American Christians praised the Tiller Killer.

But....since when is accuracy important?

Actually most of "these people" come to this country, work their butts off, get an education and become sucessfull American citizens. In fact...less likely to end up on the dole or in jail then native born.

Go figure.

0.0004% have killed more than three thousand.. we need better odds before we take it seriously.. Yes?

It's just as valid as saying all white men are cereal killers because Ted Bundy was white.

The bigots will find what they want to reinforce their stereotypes. Anyone read the article by the Egyptian muslim cleric who decried this sensless murder?

Nope, cognitive dissonance.

Cereal killers? Really? :lol:

snort,, raybo takes out his cheerios by pissing in em.. they are his targets. oh the visual.

i dont see what all the commotion is about....these guys are a bunch of Muslim wannabes....REAL muslims everywhere are having a good laugh at these Meatballs....

Forum List

Back