About Ten American Muslims Praise Fort Hood Shooter

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
thread title edited to reflect contents of video-del
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhHYiWCm8Gs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - REVOLUTION MUSLIM STREET DAWAH: 06-11-2009[/ame]

Doesn't sound like an American Muslim to me. Sounds British

Cars are all wrong, this was shot in the US.
The accent is pretty interesting, British and Bronx all at once.

Really.. what's up with all the passers by letting his statements go unchallenged?

I would like to hope that were someone to say that type of stuff in front of me that I could at least muster up the guts to tell them what utter assholes they are. Our military stands up for those of us at home every day and those people just walked on by without saying a damn thing to defend our servicemen and women. That those people stood on a public street for at least 7 minutes spewing garbage and I find it shameful that passers by did nothing.

Question: Hey my Muslim Brother, how are you today?
Answer: BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!BLULOOLOOO!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!!

Vel,
I can't blame 'em. Other than a few moments of catharsis, why bother ? It's not like you are going to change their minds.
As a member of the military you that 'stands up for those of us at home every day' , I'm glad they are able to have the right to.....make fools of themselves in this manner. Otherwise, we'd be little better than Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Freedom means having to deal with those so different than yourself that they make you wanna puke.
God bless America !

Last edited:
Vel,
I can't blame 'em. Other than a few moments of catharsis, why bother ? It's not like you are going to change their minds.
As a member of the military you that 'stands up for those of us at home every day' , I'm glad they are able to have the right to.....make fools of themselves in this manner. Otherwise, we'd be little better than Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Freedom means having to deal with those so different than yourself that they make you wanna puke.
God bless America !

I thank you for your service and appreciate your argument but I do blame them. How sad to have a populace so spoiled that they won't bother to stand up for their own countrymen. I couldn't believe that people would actually take those papers from them.
I'm a little sensitive on this topic right now anyway. Yesterday, one of our local guard troops returned from Iraq. Several folks from the base had come to the local businesses letting them know that the troops would be passing by and asking that businesses put out flags or go out and wave to the troops or whatever. In our block, I only saw two other businesses besides mine that did anything and it has really annoyed me.

Last edited:
"Revolution Muslim"? The group of ten or so people operated by former radical Jew Joseph Cohen? Yeah, that's a microcosm of the entire American Muslim community. Idiots.

What terrible people. Good thing they don't represent the masses of the American muslim middle class who are just regular tax paying citizens. That would be extremely troubling.

Looks like some good Obama supporters to me. Most likely one or more of them will be appointed to an open Czar position soon.

"Revolution Muslim"? The group of ten or so people operated by former radical Jew Joseph Cohen? Yeah, that's a microcosm of the entire American Muslim community. Idiots.

will you stop with that nonsense? Nobody said it was "the entire microcosim" now did they? But now,,, you just sit there and try to convince us there aren't enough muslims participating in world wide terror to do signirficant damage whydonchya? Are there enough? yes,, how many do? how many don" right... I thought so,, maybe 2 or 3 million do.. that leaves how many? a billion or so to do something about the others??? do they??? NO. what is really being taught in the mosques around the world??? I would like to know,, just like I would like to know how many rev. wright churches exist.. now that's hate,, real palpable I can taste it hate. so don't call us idiots,, I think most of us know that you progressives piss down our backs and try to call it rain.. Ain't buying it.

Where's the Bronx whupass?
Un freaking real.

The Obama Administration would destroy anybody who took any action against these Obama supporters because they had committed a "HATE CRIME". That is why you don't see passers by kicking their asses.

Forum List

Back