About small business people...

And yet, interestingly, despite not being a small business owner; and despite knowing nothing about how taxes actually affect small business, he persists in engaging in propaganda about something he knows nothing about.

Also, if you look at the demographics with regard to the election, the small business owners, doctors, dentists, etc, all voted for Obama.

Reality is fascinating, don't you think?

Bull Shit.

Edit - Period

Last edited:
C'mon man, small businesses will simple adjust to the circumstances. Be it that they put everybody on part time, let some people go, or whatever it takes.

Ya know, this game has been going on since the government has been taxing people/companies.

We don't like it. Never did, never will.

In reality the tax increase to business owners making 200+K per year will be somewhere around zero.

I agree with everything but the last sentence.

But you need to add that the small business person will raise their fees, etc. So then who gets screwed? The middle class. What else is new?

I prefer to remain anonymous thank you very much. But again, if it makes you feel better just assume I'm a homeless person using a computer at the local library.

I don't care if one person or a million people have a tax increase. The question remains the same: Who would you rather have spend the money? The government or the individual?

lol.. your a joke.. your sales about a million yet minus employee costs,insurance,rent,utilities,new equipment expense,cog, you clear over 250k.. lol.. peddle your bs somewhere else, nothing more sad then a wannabe..

And yet, interestingly, despite not being a small business owner; and despite knowing nothing about how taxes actually affect small business, he persists in engaging in propaganda about something he knows nothing about.

Also, if you look at the demographics with regard to the election, the small business owners, doctors, dentists, etc, all voted for Obama.

Reality is fascinating, don't you think?

Now, Jillian, there you go foaming at the mouth again.

Mind sending me a link about how dentists voted for Obama?

lol.. your a joke.. your sales about a million yet minus employee costs,insurance,rent,utilities,new equipment expense,cog, you clear over 250k.. lol.. peddle your bs somewhere else, nothing more sad then a wannabe..

Just so I can know how truly ignorant you are what about those figures do you find to be a joke?

Just so I can know how truly ignorant you are what about those figures do you find to be a joke?

I am not going to explain it for your dumbass. anyone who has really owned a business can figure it out, you can't becasue you are repeating shit you heard. you dont know what your talking about, stop embarrasing yourself.

actually, your persistent lack of knowledge about how taxes affect small business make it pretty clear.

just like the whiners who go to college throwing tantrums that their "taxes" are going to go up.

Again, based on the demographics, real small business owners voted for Obama over someone who seemed like he just didn't have a handle on it... and his sidekick, bible spice.

First of all from the list I gave you many of those businesses make more than $250,000.00. It depends on the intelligence and hard work of the business owner.

Do not confuse the individual plumber with the owner a plumbing business that employs 20 people.

Right here is where you blew your cover. You don't own a "small business", and you're trying to pull a Joe Not the Plumber fast one, by inventing a fantasy background about yourself.

Did you not understand that business and capital overhead - such as wages and labor - are deductible and not part of the net income tax liability?

I am not going to explain it for your dumbass. anyone who has really owned a business can figure it out, you can't becasue you are repeating shit you heard. you dont know what your talking about, stop embarrasing yourself.

I am a consultant. I have no inventory. I require no insurance. With the advent of the internet I am able to work at home. All my marketing is done via the net. I have two consultants who travel. They are my only real expense and they are paid quite well.

Your personal attacks are quite silly and irrelevant to the discussion.

I am a consultant. I have no inventory. I require no insurance. With the advent of the internet I am able to work at home. All my marketing is done via the net. I have two consultants who travel. They are my only real expense and they are paid quite well.

It just seems apparent to those of us who have run small businesses that you don't know your subject matter.

I'd also add, that if what you are saying were true, what wouldn't be true is what occurred -- that the only demographic Obama lost was white males who aren't college educated... the group which is most insecure about economic competition.

buahahaha... so do you run it on myspace? I thought you had 3 employees? what services do you provide?

It just seems apparent to those of us who have run small businesses that you don't know your subject matter.

I'd also add, that if what you are saying were true, what wouldn't be true is what occurred -- that the only demographic Obama lost was white males who aren't college educated... the group which is most insecure about economic competition.

too bad he cant google fast enough for his answers.

you can pretend that, but on all counts, you're a fool.

:eusa_whistle:

fool_roger_von_oech.gif

Forum List

Back