About Sandy

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Sandy is going thru some stressful times right now. If you pray, remember her & her family. If not, at least keep her in your tho'ts. She brings A LOT to this board, especially humor, which we all enjoy. Hugs to you Sandy!!!

I don't know what's gong on,but I will have her in my thoughts and I will pray that whatever is going wrong for her will get better.

Thank you both ... My Grandmother has cancer and my dad may have cancer also.. Both will have surgery .. My Grandmother's surgery is tomorrow and my Dad is next week.. Other problems can be dealt with but family is most important.. Thank you Joz for your kind words .. ;)

Sandy73 said:
Thank you both ... My Grandmother has cancer and my dad may have cancer also.. Both will have surgery .. My Grandmother's surgery is tomorrow and my Dad is next week.. Other problems can be dealt with but family is most important.. Thank you Joz for your kind words .. ;)

Sandy, prayers and best wishes to you and yours. You're so right, family is first.

Sandy73 said:

My prayers are with you Sandy... hang in there kid. :eek:

yellow_band_b.gif

Sandy73 said:

I'm sorry to hear this sandy. Pray and pray some more. I'm thinking about ya!! After all,you had me laughin the other night harder than I have in a long time. I was even gettin on the hubby's nerves!!!

Thanks everyone ... My Grandmother is doing great !! The nurses are calling her the Amazing Lady.. The doctors were astounded that she is 88 yrs old and only takes a iron pill and her Centrum silver vitamin ! The oncoligist said this was the easiest surgury he has done on a 88 yr old so it seems as the prayers are working. Again, thanks again for your support and prayers ! :thup:

So glad to hear that! :D Hope your dad's news is as good or better. Prayers continue!

We will find out the extent of Dad's situation Monday .. I hope I can report good news also on him.. My poor mom she is really taking a beating over all of this too so keep her in your prayers also ! Thanks y'all !

Sandy73 said:
We will find out the extent of Dad's situation Monday .. I hope I can report good news also on him.. My poor mom she is really taking a beating over all of this too so keep her in your prayers also ! Thanks y'all !

Most definately Mom too!

YOur prayers must have worked thank you all !
My Grandmother is doing great and will be going home tomorrow !! My Dad is cancer free ! He does need to have a small surgery on Wed but it will require an overnight stay but we got good news today ! Again, thank you all for your prayers and well wishings both on the board and by PM's ! :thewave:

Sandy73 said:
YOur prayers must have worked thank you all !
My Grandmother is doing great and will be going home tomorrow !! My Dad is cancer free ! He does need to have a small surgery on Wed but it will require an overnight stay but we got good news today ! Again, thank you all for your prayers and well wishings both on the board and by PM's ! :thewave:

Oh Good News all around! So glad to hear it Sandy! Hope the mom is doing better too!

Forum List

Back