About Romney's Taxes

The facts are that whatever is published for tax rates is a joke. When a bastard can inheirit money, invest it in equities or municipal bonds and end up paying 14% on $14 million of earnings when my wife and I pay 16% on about $80,000, less than 1% of what he made, is some kind of weird scam. Add to that our local and state taxes which would be a pittance for a rich person and we...WE are the ones paying the bills.

So Romney wrote the tax code?? sounds like you need a better tax guy.

Envy becomes no one.

lie much he gave all his dad's money away.

Romney was born on third base and thinks he hit a home run. The guy wouldn't even be tolerated for 30 minutes in the local pub.

Something tells me you're not a big hit either.

Just sayin'

The facts are that whatever is published for tax rates is a joke. When a bastard can inheirit money, invest it in equities or municipal bonds and end up paying 14% on $14 million of earnings when my wife and I pay 16% on about $80,000, less than 1% of what he made, is some kind of weird scam. Add to that our local and state taxes which would be a pittance for a rich person and we...WE are the ones paying the bills.

The fact is he should have released them months ago, and whatever the reaction would have been over with months ago.

Now the returns are an issue once again just a little over six weeks from the GE.

The bungled tax returns, along with the failed attempt to exploit the death of an American ambassador and the 47 Percent speech, will contribute significantly to Romney’s defeat this November.

I am beginning to see why Obama is still above 10% in the polls..... there are a ton of idiots out there. :eusa_clap:

If you and your wife made $80,000 and filed the 1040-EZ, your taxable income is $61,000.
Your Federal taxes would be $8296, or 10.37%.

Let me know if you have any other math questions.

He's not a bastard either... but facts are no something that old jackass Cammmmpy is interested in.

If you would like some facts go and research who the 47% Romney mentioned really are. That'll stick in your right wing craw.
And HEEEEEERRRREE'S YOUR PICTURE cammmpie...

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

How is it inside that hermitically sealed bubble?

Empty-Suit_Obama.jpg

rebub_bubble.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back