About Obama, can anyone tell me?

Yes those transcripts are EVERYTHING. If he releases them, and his GPA is 3.0 or higher, will you love and vote for him?

If not. Why the fuk does it matter.

George Bush released his. It showed he was dumb. But no one ever thought otherwise about George.
Except you. You thought ole George was smart. didn't you?

So I guess them grades don't mean much.

We know that he was Magna Cum Laude. Unless Harvard would lie, which, fits perfectly in tin foil hat world.

The Bubble.

What is really funny is that some asshole on an Internet board is DEMANDING to know the answer about Obama's grades. And the answer would change nothing.

Except that Obama was smart enough to become POTUS and you were smart enough to log on to the "Net this morning. Gee. What did your grades look like I wonder.

Get a job. If you can.

Heres the deal.

Its none of your business.

He is not required to release them.

Your military record belongs to the people

I kind of think it is our business. We need to know these people running for high political office.

Yes those transcripts are EVERYTHING. If he releases them, and his GPA is 3.0 or higher, will you love and vote for him?

If not. Why the fuk does it matter.

George Bush released his. It showed he was dumb. But no one ever thought otherwise about George.
Except you. You thought ole George was smart. didn't you?

So I guess them grades don't mean much.

Bush's IQ was placed at about 135.

Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

Has any president ever been elected without this information??

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

Where was this scrutiny for Bush? Clinton? Bush Sr? Reagan?

None of those guys cared whether anybody knew what they took in college or what grades they made. We know Bush 43's grade point average, Clinton's grade point average, Kerry's grade poiint average etc. McCain's grade point average. (Clinton was probably the best scholar of the bunch--the others just average students.) With Reagan and Bush Sr and those who preceded them, I don't recall the issue coming up, but I'm pretty sure all would not have prevented the information from getting out there.

But when you have a President who claims to have graduated magna cum laude from law school, it is currious that he does not want anyone to see the transcript. Would it show that yet another myth he has built around his persona is just that. A myth?

Does world peace hinge on any of this? No. But it does reflect on the character of the person leading the most powerful nation in the world and is a fair question to ask.

It's like someone applying for a job with very little experience, putting down on their application that they graduated with "honors" from college but then not wanting to discuss what it is that they took for college courses. Talk about a "red flag".

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School! Yet he won't release his transcripts? What possible reason would someone have for that besides having something in that transcript that doesn't fit the "narrative" that they wrote for themselves?

How can you be in the top at Harvard Law and claim judicial review is "unprecedented"?

How?

Who gives a fuck what he claimed.

Can you say anything in one sentence that "automatically" eliminates your entire education from existing? Just shut the fuck up already, this bottom of the barrel shit is just pathetic. Dry up your mangina, put your man boots on, hop off of the interwebz, and go be a man about shit if you so thoroughly believe Obama is some sort of retarded evil Alien Muslim from Kenya, you pussy. Hop off the net, go let everyone know, physically. Don't be askurred to get laughed at ya bitch.

What is really funny is that some asshole on an Internet board is DEMANDING to know the answer about Obama's grades. And the answer would change nothing.

Except that Obama was smart enough to become POTUS and you were smart enough to log on to the "Net this morning. Gee. What did your grades look like I wonder.

Get a job. If you can.

What is funny is an asshole poster trying to defend a president with an extremely weak record.

Get a job. If you can.

Actually, Bush's grades demonstrated that he did better in school than both Al Gore and John Kerry. They didnt show him to be an idiot at all.

BTW Average isnt an idiot.

How can you be in the top at Harvard Law and claim judicial review is "unprecedented"?

How?

Can you say anything in one sentence that "automatically" eliminates your entire education from existing? Just shut the fuck up already, this bottom of the barrel shit is just pathetic. Dry up your mangina, put your man boots on, hop off of the interwebz, and go be a man about shit if you so thoroughly believe Obama is some sort of retarded evil Alien Muslim from Kenya, you pussy. Hop off the net, go let everyone know, physically. Don't be askurred to get laughed at ya bitch.

If the president is going to act like an expert on a subject and make decisions for us based on that knowledge, we have every right to expect to see he's qualified and correct. You sound really scared about us finding out. Funny stuff.

How?

If the president is going to act like an expert on a subject and make decisions for us based on that knowledge, we have every right to expect to see he's qualified and correct. You sound really scared about us finding out. Funny stuff.

no, you use your pown brain and your vote.

There's likely nothing for you freaks to find out, but you so direly wish it so and it's truly sad.

How?

It's hard to understand Obama Fluffers sometimes because their duty require them to, well, fluff Obama. But, if I understood you, you're saying that you have NOTHING in response other than some lame plead to get me off Al Gore's Internet.

Wahhh. Too fucking bad for you, Buckwheat

There is not a chance in hell that anyone went to law school without knowing Judicial Review. Take the dumbest fuck at the worst Law School and he will know Judicial review.

But Obama? He's never heard of it

He doesn't know judicial review, how many states in the USA, how to pledge allegiance, can't tell one US holiday from another...

but you love him

Last edited:
If Obama got a grade that was not an A, you would attack because of that.

"Brilliant" in the estimates of you partisan sycophants, means a 2.2 GPA, ala Algore.

You have done nothing but harp on how smart Obama is, funny that you run from proving your claims.

If he got all A's, you would attack his course selection.

I'm suspecting that Obama may not have pulled real high grades.

If you couldn't attack his course selection, you would attack because of a course YOU think he should have taken but didn't.

Obama releasing those records just adds more distractions because you guys don't want to talk issues, you just want to attack Obama.

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

If Obama got a grade that was not an A, you would attack because of that.

"Brilliant" in the estimates of you partisan sycophants, means a 2.2 GPA, ala Algore.

You have done nothing but harp on how smart Obama is, funny that you run from proving your claims.

If he got all A's, you would attack his course selection.

I'm suspecting that Obama may not have pulled real high grades.

If you couldn't attack his course selection, you would attack because of a course YOU think he should have taken but didn't.

Obama releasing those records just adds more distractions because you guys don't want to talk issues, you just want to attack Obama.

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

What grade average do you have to maintain to get magna cum laude at Harvard?

Forum List

Back