About Obama, can anyone tell me?

Well, he's under no obligation to release his transcripts. So why wouldnt they remain sealed? I'd be interested to see what his grades are just because the left is constantly talking about how intelligent he is. But it really doesn't matter. His policies are screwing this country no matter what his grades were decades ago.

Latin honors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Types

Many institutes confer three levels of Latin honors, although some eschew the third, namely:
cum laude, meaning "with honor"[1]—usually pronounced /kʊmˈlaʊdeɪ/ or /kʊmˈlɔːdeɪ/.
magna cum laude, meaning "with great honor"
summa cum laude, meaning "with highest honor"

and this has what to do with the price of tea in chiner?

She doesn't care. This has nothing to do with getting to know Obama better and everything to do with "conservatives" looking for something new to attack and insult him with.

What's really funny is that when you fucknut dims DID throw a major shit-fit over Dubya's academic transcripts, and they were released. Olbermann, Stewart, Ivans and the usual hate mongers of the party started trashing Bush all over the press and TV...

Until it was revealed that Bush had a better record, academically, than Algore did - whom the press had called "brilliant" and the stupid fucks in Oslo gave one of the meaningless Nobels to...

{Bush's GPA at Yale=2.35 Al Gore's GPA at Harvard =2.20 (including, reportedly, a "D" in Natural Science) }

www.phillyburbs.com: Users

The kuntheads wanted to know all about McCain's pimples too.

No President in the history of the world has been more vetted than have been Bill Clinton and George W. Bush but we also knew just about everything there was to know about their predecessors too going back to at least Eisenhower. Everything from their underwear to their kids have received the closest scrutiny and both have been accused of the most ridiculous things but nothing seemed to be off limits.

Contrast that with Barack Obama who is the least vetted President of my lifetime.

He graduated from Harvard Law with a magna cum laude, meaning "with great honor"

they are his records.

YOU defended bush for forcing people to SUE to get the peoples records

She doesn't care. This has nothing to do with getting to know Obama better and everything to do with "conservatives" looking for something new to attack and insult him with.

What's really funny is that when you fucknut dims DID throw a major shit-fit over Dubya's academic transcripts, and they were released. Olbermann, Stewart, Ivans and the usual hate mongers of the party started trashing Bush all over the press and TV...

Until it was revealed that Bush had a better record, academically, than Algore did - whom the press had called "brilliant" and the stupid fucks in Oslo gave one of the meaningless Nobels to...

{Bush's GPA at Yale=2.35 Al Gore's GPA at Harvard =2.20 (including, reportedly, a "D" in Natural Science) }

The kXXXXXXX wanted to know all about McCain's pimples too.

No President in the history of the world has been more vetted than have been Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. Everything from their underwear to their kids have received the closest scrutiny and both have been accused of the most ridiculous things but nothing seemed to be off limits. But we also knew just about everything there was to know about their predecessors too going back to at least Eisenhower.

Contrast that with Barack Obama who is the least vetted President of my lifetime.

The XXXXXXX wanted to know all about McCain's pimples too.

No President in the history of the world has been more vetted than have been Bill Clinton and George W. Bush but we also knew just about everything there was to know about their predecessors too going back to at least Eisenhower. Everything from their underwear to their kids have received the closest scrutiny and both have been accused of the most ridiculous things but nothing seemed to be off limits.

lying wont make it true

Do you know what that means?

Yes. If you are curious what that means, I recommend checking out a book we call the dictionary. They have them online as well.

That - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1a : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation <that is my father> b : the time, action, or event specified <after that I went to bed> c : the kind or thing specified as follows <the purest water is that produced by distillation> d : one or a group of the indicated kind <that's a cat — quick and agile>

2a : the one farther away or less immediately under observation or discussion <those are maples and these are elms> b : the former one

3a —used as a function word after and to indicate emphatic repetition of the idea expressed by a previous word or phrase <he was helpful, and that to an unusual degree> b —used as a function word immediately before or after a word group consisting of a verbal auxiliary or a form of the verb be preceded by there or a personal pronoun subject to indicate emphatic repetition of the idea expressed by a previous verb or predicate noun or predicate adjective <is she capable? She is that>

4a : the one : the thing : the kind : something, anything <the truth of that which is true> <the senses are that whereby we experience the world> <what's that you say>

If they are not private then he could NOT release them you fools

That made NO sense! If they are NOT private then anyone should be able to get a copy of them. I've shown you that they ARE PUBLIC, so we should be able to get copies with no problem....but nobody has been able to because Obama has them SEALED UP! He's ordered them not to be released. Why????

The XXXXXXX wanted to know all about McCain's pimples too.

lying wont make it true

Then dont lie.

Grades are private records folks you can not sue to get your neighbors grades

Heres the deal.

Its none of your business.

He is not required to release them.

Your military record belongs to the people

magna cum laude, meaning "with great honor"

Yet Obama's never once heard of Judicial review????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0VFbZEX1ao]Obama Lying about the Supreme Court Striking Down Unconstitutional Law as "Unprecidented" - YouTube[/ame]

Employers can...........
If you apply for a job, say you were an honor student...the employer has every right to check with the school to verify what you tell them. Did you even read my link??? An employer (us) has every right to see the presidents records.

Obama has had them locked up and nobody is to see them...so i guess since he doesn't want to abide by his EMPLOYERS rules then he should be FIRED! God your such a fool...

I figure if he was smart, they would be front page news courtesy of Obama. Mr. Obama has shown himself to love taking credit for anything he was even remotely a part of that is positive. Hiding indicates to me, he is hiding a very embrassing academic record.

Yes those transcripts are EVERYTHING. If he releases them, and his GPA is 3.0 or higher, will you love and vote for him?

If not. Why the fuk does it matter.

George Bush released his. It showed he was dumb. But no one ever thought otherwise about George.
Except you. You thought ole George was smart. didn't you?

So I guess them grades don't mean much.

Employers can...........
If you apply for a job, say you were an honor student...the employer has every right to check with the school to verify what you tell them. Did you even read my link??? An employer (us) has every right to see the presidents records.

Obama has had them locked up and nobody is to see them...so i guess since he doesn't want to abide by his EMPLOYERS rules then he should be FIRED! God your such a fool...

By applying you hazve given them access you clown.

try telling a prospective employer NO when he asks for proof of your colledge degree?

Forum List

Back