About My Father

De Niro is dead to me after the way he threatened Trump. I had to watch the whole trailer just to remember who he is.

De Niro is dead to me after the way he threatened Trump. I had to watch the whole trailer just to remember who he is.
I had exactly the same reaction . Is it my imagination or has he been kept almost silent since his outspoken period?

I respected his talent but found he was so low IQ that it changed my overall perspective.
Ditto Meryl Streep and that awful porkette , Bette Midler .

Some truth in that.
Another one is Sean Penn.
DeNiro exposed his low intellect pretty dramatically, it isn't easy to just overlook that and not think about it when you see him. Another is Stephen King, what an asshole. A real jerk. I have no interest in reading anything he writes for years.

I didn't know he did that, but I love the Sebastian guy which is my main reason for wanting to go. Well that, and the concession stand. :D The movie looks hilarious though for the record. Especially the peacock part. 🤣

I didn't know he did that, but I love the Sebastian guy which is my main reason for wanting to go. Well that, and the concession stand. :D The movie looks hilarious though for the record. Especially the peacock part. 🤣

Don't let my disgust for Trump-hating commies ruin your watching the movie. By all means, enjoy it. ;)

Don't let my disgust for Trump-hating commies ruin your watching the movie. By all means, enjoy it. ;)

Oh, I hate them too,.. but that won't mean that the movie is going to be bad. 😁

I don't have much faith a DeNiro movie is going to be good.
He has made some really shitty movies in the 2000s.
Very surprising a man of his talent has chosen films that were so terrible. (Not saying this one is)

Forum List

Back