About me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnsmith35

Take me as I am
Nov 11, 2011
USA
Hi, my name is dnsmith35. I will be 76 this month. I was raised in Louisiana (GEAUX TIGERS), went to India with my family at 16, graduated from high school there. Started college at LSU, met wife, married, 6 children, 14 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren. 27 years in army, retired CW-4 and live in Ozark, Alabama.

hi, my name is dnsmith35. I will be 76 this month. I was raised in louisiana (geaux tigers), went to india with my family at 16, graduated from high school there. Started college at lsu, met wife, married, 6 children, 14 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren. 27 years in army, retired cw-4 and live in ozark, alabama.

Go Navy!!!!!!

:D

Welcome!

Hi, my name is dnsmith35. I will be 76 this month. I was raised in Louisiana (GEAUX TIGERS), went to India with my family at 16, graduated from high school there. Started college at LSU, met wife, married, 6 children, 14 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren. 27 years in army, retired CW-4 and live in Ozark, Alabama.

***WELCOME*** dnsmith34. :)

Thank you for a wonderful introduction. You have much to be proud of and I love your Avatar, of the Taj Mahal, the most beautiful building in the world, to me. I have an 18 x 40 framed print of it in my kitchen. I never tire of looking at it. It's history is also most intriguing.

Don't you mean CWO?

OK, enough about all that.
Tell us your political persuasion, that way we can decide if we like you or not.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Roll Tide

Welcome!

Hi DN, this is Sophie.Are we safe? Hope the trolls don't follow us over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back