About Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your obviously not intelligant enough to form an educated response. Why dont you crawl back to the walmart you came from?

Originally posted by so_bored_of_usa
Your obviously not intelligant enough to form an educated response. Why dont you crawl back to the walmart you came from?

Intelligant? Isn't it funny when these scumbags can't even spell properly when they are ridiculing anothers INTELLIGENCE.

Kill yourself, loser.

No its not ok, and when the east comes together to fight the big power in the west (ie America) They will torch all you repressesd red kneck fucks who are so uneducated that they cannot see past their own shit!
You yanks are so easily wound up,
oh and by the way yank means coward, mmmmm

ummm, was i even talking to you. btw, i'm not a redneck fuck.

seriously are you retarded? america takes care of the rest of the world, including you guys...do you have a military...are those guys who don't move in the red suits and big black hair pieces going to protect you from the terrorists? don't think so, so why don't you just leave... by the way, since when did yank mean coward? just curious...seems everyone else is a coward, since they ain't doing anything to fight terrorism, the US has practically had to do everything by ourselves.

You go Jim ! hehehe Want me to give her a Fattie for ya !! :teeth:

yeah, i see how educated this response is.:finger3:

Check out the profile !! hahahahahahahahahaha

english punks, we're a happy couple that enjoy a smoke from time 2 time
Location england
Interests Art, music and beatnick literature
Occupation Smelly students

There's an 8 post probationary period on this board. In that time you must prove that your intelligence surpasses that of a coconut. I'm sad to inform everyone that 'so_bored_of_usa' has failed miserably.

Don't be sad, English animal, you should celebrate! You're the first to reach this lofty goal.

Hey miss educated, males DO NOT have a G-spot. Do you even know why women have one ?

Please spare us what you might have read in a gay mag, I'm talking about medical Journals.

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Like this one

hahahaha - only problem is Sandy, it's a SHE not a HE! or alteast that's what she claims! could be one of those big ol FAT LESBO'S! :D

not another thread dedicated to pole smokin...! seems like the more you turn around, theres another one.

and Sandy.... that pic was nasty!

Glad you liked it Johnney !! We have been quiet lately but I know all you guys missed them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back