http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm
President Bush Job Approval
Updated Daily by Noon Eastern

Bush Job Approval
Strongly Approve 22%
Somewhat Approve 22%
Somewhat Disapprove 16%
Strongly Disapprove 39%

Saturday September 24, 2005--Forty-five percent (45%) of American adults now approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President.

Fifty-four percent (54%) Disapprove, including 39% who strongly Disapprove.

The President earns Approval from 77% of Republicans, 19% of Democrats, and 37% of those not affiliated with either major political party.

Fifty-four percent (54%) of Americans have a favorable opinion of the Minutemen volunteers who patrolled portions of the Mexican border earlier this year. Forty-eight percent (48%) believe the federal government should encourage citizens to help patrol the entire border.

i don't trust polls because numbers can be controlled depending on where their target market is.

you would get results as opposite as north & south poles, by targeting MY area that I live in-Anoka/Blaine/Coon Rapids/Elk River etc., then targeting people 22 miles southeast of me-Minneapolis.

They could have targeted people in California only, for all we know. I have never received a call to ask if i 'approve'.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i don't trust polls because numbers can be controlled depending on where their target market is.

you would get results as opposite as north & south poles, by targeting MY area that I live in-Anoka/Blaine/Coon Rapids/Elk River etc., then targeting people 22 miles southeast of me-Minneapolis.

They could have targeted people in California only, for all we know. I have never received a call to ask if i 'approve'.
I agree with you on that, I think the reason he added the poll info on the border patrols was to make the point that many would not like issues decided just by polls.

I also think that the results of that poll, should be looked at seriously by the admin. regarding the feelings about illegal immigration. ;)

I am astounded though, at how close his numbers are though, we are still very close to those 50/50 numbers.

Bush can't be re-elected anyway, and just because some people may disapprove of his performance doesn't mean they are going to vote Democratic in 2008.

So I don't think that question really matters much. Besides, 39% of Americans are going to strongly disapprove of his performance no matter what he does, because they blindly hate him for some reason.

speederdoc said:
Bush can't be re-elected anyway, and just because some people may disapprove of his performance doesn't mean they are going to vote Democratic in 2008.

So I don't think that question really matters much. Besides, 39% of Americans are going to strongly disapprove of his performance no matter what he does, because they blindly hate him for some reason.

I agree.

Forum List

Back