About Bill Maher

He probably got pissed when he realized the Pope ain't God, and started his anti American bane. Or was sodomized by one of the many petophile priest the catholic church protects! He ain't funny -except for his face.

He has this "Dispatches From The Bubble" skit he does showing some out of touch ass hole and something he said that makes the audience go wild. 90% of the time it's a numbskull Republican inside the hermitically sealed transparent bubble. You know....like the multi millionaire who was recently eating with some "common folks" looking at a plate of chocolate covered donuts and couldn't think of what they were. What a picture....Romney, a guy worth a quarter billion dollars who has been waited on and served his meals by servants etc. all his life looking directly at a plate of donuts, stammering and unable to think of what they're called. This guy thinks he's qualified to be president of all Americans.

Like I said before.....just because you don't like jokes and satire about your right wing, bible thumping accomplices doesn't mean they aren't funny....they're funny to half the people and Maher earns about $15 million a year pointing out how phuckin' stupid the ancient writings of primitive mankind really are.

Since I've been watching Bill Maher, all the way back to "Politically Incorrect" on ABC I've learned one thing about him. He is agnostic like I am and he's smart enough to say he doesn't know if there's anything after death but he's also smart enough to say whatever it is has nothing to do with the Jewish conspiricy to control people's lives and get into their pockets...the bible, which they wrote and now don't even claim the new testament part of it. I think they're ashamed that their ancestors wrote such a collection of rediculous nonsense....A piece of trash which should be stacked up with Santa, Snow White, Jack and the Beanstalk, et. al.

Last edited:
I don't think "ignorance about chocolate covered donuts" is an impediment to becoming president.

That is a type of 'non-pratictical' ignorance. Ignorance about things you may not use is and is not important to the task at hand is not a disqualifier. Just an oddity in terms of common knowledge(or lack thereof).

Now, if he is ignorant about the purpose of government or the role of the presidentcy, then there is a fundemental problem or a "pratical" ignorance. If you can show Romney demonstrating that, then you have a case against voting for him. A very strong case to say the least.

P.S. Bill Maher has his comedic moment. So does Lewis Black.

Now Dennis Miller? A long time ago, he was funny. But recently--well, Michelle Malkin is better and she is not trying!

Last edited:
George Carlin was a great, talented agnostic comedian who wasn't making a career in tossing the salad of politicians. Carlin bashed everyone no matter their background and liked everyone no matter their background.

Bill Maher is a piece of shit, and it was an embarassment to hear that arrogant POS talking at the celebration of George Carlin's life. He isn't in Carlin's league, and never will be.

George Carlin was a great, talented agnostic comedian who wasn't making a career in tossing the salad of politicians. Carlin bashed everyone no matter their background and liked everyone no matter their background.

Bill Maher is a piece of shit, and it was an embarassment to hear that arrogant POS talking at the celebration of George Carlin's life. He isn't in Carlin's league, and never will be.

Few are in Carlin's league

Are we talking about comedians OR GREAT comedians?

I thought we were just talking about comedians. There are alot of those. But most of the Greats are dead.

Come to think about it, can anyone name a great comedian that is politically aligned(either right or left?)? I can't. Political insults are best left to the "news" pundits. It does not help a comics career.

He is irrevelant in almost every stiuation, he is not funny, he is not pertient, and why he is on TV is totally beyond my understanding.
You're either a right winger or you have no sense of humor.

I asked for a citation of some humor. I havent noticed anyone providing support yet. I may have missed it though.
''New Jersey Mayor Corey Booker last night personally rescued a woman from a burning building. Or as Fox News reported it, 'black man loots house, steals white woman.''' —Bill Maher

Are we talking about comedians OR GREAT comedians?

I thought we were just talking about comedians. There are alot of those. But most of the Greats are dead.

Come to think about it, can anyone name a great comedian that is politically aligned(either right or left?)? I can't. Political insults are best left to the "news" pundits. It does not help a comics career.

George Carlin.

You're either a right winger or you have no sense of humor.

I asked for a citation of some humor. I havent noticed anyone providing support yet. I may have missed it though.
''New Jersey Mayor Corey Booker last night personally rescued a woman from a burning building. Or as Fox News reported it, 'black man loots house, steals white woman.''' —Bill Maher

Ok, that was funny.

Ok, that was funny.
"If you handle snakes to prove they won't bite you because God is real, and then they bite you.... you do the math." --Bill Maher

"It's that time of year again, April 15, taxes. I know it's depressing, but just remember, you're paying for roads, bridges, hospitals, and an army to keep the nation free. Unfortunately that nation is Afghanistan." --Bill Maher

"We had a national tragedy this week, and the President of the United States and Sarah Palin both made speeches on the same day. Obama came out against lunatics with guns, she gave the rebuttal." -Bill Maher

"The problem is that the people with the most ridiculous ideas are always the people who are most certain of them." –Bill Maher

"This week Sarah Palin's memoir became a bestseller. It's not even out yet. It's being translated into English." --Bill Maher

I liked Carlin too.....one of my best favorites. Facts are facts and Bill Maher has earned more money already than George did in his entire career. Like I said....a lot of people think he's funny and if one watches his show they know that from the audience reaction. His stand up shows hit the stage in cities all over this country and he's a sellout nearly every time.

I liked Carlin too.....one of my best favorites. Facts are facts and Bill Maher has earned more money already than George did in his entire career. Like I said....a lot of people think he's funny and if one watches his show they know that from the audience reaction. His stand up shows hit the stage in cities all over this country and he's a sellout nearly every time.

So how much someone's earned determines how funny they are? Leno is loaded, I've never heard anyone say he's funny.

You like Maher because he's an Obamabot, like you.

So how much someone's earned determines how funny they are? Leno is loaded, I've never heard anyone say he's funny.

You like Maher because he's an Obamabot, like you.

You've never heard anyone say Leno is funny? I personally don't find him as funny as Johnny Carson was, but that could be because I loved the man (for all intents and purposes.)

Yeah, I was done with Maher a long time ago.

Steward and Colbert I like, even when I disagree with them. Maher is just an ass.

Forum List

Back