About Bill Maher

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
He was raised by a Catholic and a Jew. Face it!!!! If he had been raised by two Catholics he would probably be a priest instead of a comedian. Life's funny that way...no pun intended:

2008-09-30-ABC-TheViewMaher.jpg

He's a comedian?

As a non-believer he probably does more to build negative stereotypes about us than any other american.

He's basically a famous version of you.

If at sentencing for a capital crime I were given the choice between watching Bill Maher and a firing squad my immediate reply would be 'where's my blindfold and cigarette?'

He was raised by a Catholic and a Jew. Face it!!!! If he had been raised by two Catholics he would probably be a priest instead of a comedian. Life's funny that way...no pun intended:

He's not a comedian that I can see, but I fail to see what his parent's religion has to do with that.

I do usually get a chuckle out of your ridiculous threads though, so all is not lost

I see no evidence that Maher would have ever been a Priest. Though I suppose that if athiests had priest, he would be one of them.

As with any comedian that focuses on politics, whether you think he's funny or not depends on your political orientation.

As with any comedian that focuses on politics, whether you think he's funny or not depends on your political orientation.

Who are the other comedians on television who have shows focused on politics, assbrain? Ed Schultz?

He claims to have been raised entirely catholic bud! Any why couldn't it be two Jews and him becoming a rabbi?

I am neither repugnantcan nor dimwitcrap and I don't think he's funny.

Then again I don't find too many self described comedians funny.

I am neither repugnantcan nor dimwitcrap and I don't think he's funny.

Then again I don't find too many self described comedians funny.

Ive never found Maher funny in the least. Havent had any problems with other LW comedians.

Conan O'Brien is a hardcore democrat, I find him hilarious he's one of the few shows I have on my DVR, Maher not so much.

I've watched a few minutes of Maher a couple of times, no one in the audience laughs as hard at his jokes as he does.

Him being a comedian is doubtful.

He isn't that funny.

He's just donated a cool million dollars to the Obama campaign. Somebody sure thinks he's good enough to get paid well. Besides the $10 mil a year from HBO he plays as the featured comedian in his own live performances all over this country and Canada. They're barely sell outs.

Him being a comedian is doubtful.

He isn't that funny.

He's just donated a cool million dollars to the Obama campaign. Somebody sure thinks he's good enough to get paid well. Besides the $10 mil a year from HBO he plays as the featured comedian in his own live performances all over this country and Canada. They're barely sell outs.

He gave a million dollars to the Obama campaign and still spreads the lie that he's an independent.

Being that he's a liar I can understand why you love him so much. Him being a liar is probably even more of a plus to you than being an Obamabot.

Forum List

Back