About ACORN...

So the guy that was "caught" on camera giving advice on human smuggling actually went to the police long before the video was released.

Sounds to me that he was playing along with the "pimp" and "ho"...

NATIONAL CITY, Calif. (AP) -- Police say a worker with the activist group ACORN who was caught on video giving advice about human smuggling to a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute had reported the incident to authorities.
National City police said Monday that Juan Carlos Vera contacted his cousin, a police detective, to get advice on what to with information on possible human smuggling.
TCPalm : Treasure Coast, Palm Beach, News Business, Homes, Jobs, Cars, & Information

ROFLMNAO...

Well ain't THAT CONVENIENT?

Of course, what it also says is that the individual lacked the moral courage to simply stand there and tell the individuals that it is not ACORNS policy to foster immoral behavior... and to explain in no uncertain terms why what they were asking for was wrong; morally and as a result of being morally wrong, that it was legally wrong; given that legalities only serve the moral imperative of establishing cultural guidelines as to what is RIGHT AND WRONG...

What this oozes is a convenient 'back-story' wherein ACORN has found a means to advance a rationalization to help them conceal their Leftist degeneracy...

Neither a surprise nor news...

So the guy that was "caught" on camera giving advice on human smuggling actually went to the police long before the video was released.

NATIONAL CITY, Calif. (AP) -- Police say a worker with the activist group ACORN who was caught on video giving advice about human smuggling to a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute had reported the incident to authorities.
National City police said Monday that Juan Carlos Vera contacted his cousin, a police detective, to get advice on what to with information on possible human smuggling.
TCPalm : Treasure Coast, Palm Beach, News Business, Homes, Jobs, Cars, & Information

ROFLMNAO...

Of course, what it also says is that the individual lacked the moral courage to simply stand there and tell the individuals that it is not ACORNS policy to foster immoral behavior... and to explain in no uncertain terms why what they were asking for was wrong; morally and as a result of being morally wrong, that it was legally wrong; given that legalities only serve the moral imperative of establishing cultural guidelines as to what is RIGHT AND WRONG...

What this oozes is a convenient 'back-story' wherein ACORN has found a means to advance a rationalization to help them conceal their Leftist degeneracy...

He was asking his cousin, a police detective, for advice.

Unless there is a police report, that's all hearsay.

Odd.

Here is what it says:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT INFORMATION:
Thursday, September 17, 2009 Assistant Chief Manuel Rodriguez
National City Police Department
(619) 336-4507
Recent media publicity involving the Association of Community
Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)
Recently news and videos regarding the Association of Community
Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) organization have been
broadcast. According to news reports, a hidden-camera interview of an
ACORN employee was made on August 18, 2009 at the ACORN Office
located at 22 West 35th Street, National City.
On August 20, 2009, an ACORN employee contacted his cousin, a
National City Police Detective, to ask him general advice regarding
information he had received about possible human smuggling. In
response, the Detective contacted a law enforcement officer serving on a
federal task force that specifically deals with human smuggling. The task
force officer said he needed more specific details to move forward. This
message was relayed to the ACORN employee. The ACORN employee
responded several days later and explained to the Detective that police
assistance was not needed because the information he initially received
was not true and what had happened to him was a ruse.
###

Ame®icano;1551605 said:

ROFLMNAO...

He was asking his cousin, a police detective, for advice.

Unless there is a police report, that's all hearsay.

Well, I seriously doubt that he asked... before it became clear that his failure to reject the scenario set before him in the video, had resulted in his certain humiliating dismissal; exposing him and his employer as the cultural subversives that they are.

What the OP seeks to do is to present a rationale which excuses the failure of Left-think to recognize immoral behavior as unacceptable behavior. RAVI is a liar; RAVI is a fool and Ravi is trying to impart a deception upon this board that ACORN serves some other function than to subvert American standards of acceptable moral behavior, through the promotion of addle-minded Left-think.

Hmmmmm!! Lets sing the praises of acorn!!! A dirty commie organization run by no nothing blacks. Haha acorn is going down,like barry hussein does to his boyfriends!!

Ame®icano;1551933 said:
If you want to believe the police statement was false, go for it.

I would rather see police statement. Where is it?
http://blogs.laweekly.com/ladaily/09-21.NCPD.pdf

ROFLMNAO... Hmm... so we have a statement, wherein the Police say that the ACORN Employee 'contacted his cousin' regarding the suspicion of human smuggling... and that the Police Cousin contacted others who are assigned to investigate such.

And we have video, which shows that the ACORN employee, fostered, stroked and otherwise gave advice on how to build a justifiable rationale to sustain a business which was engaged in immoral human behavior, of which, the least was human-smuggling; OKA: illegal immigration.

The statement is post hoc... of the video which indisputably shows the employee FREELY engaging in a discussion which promoted the use of FEDERAL FUNDS TO SUSTAIN IMMORAL ACTIVITY.

Its worth noting that the 'statement' has no mention of the prostitution, noting only the illegal immigration; which is, in and of itself... yet another clue as to the depravity of these immoral, loathesome human beings.

While the official statement, may or may not be true... the video is absolutely true and the attempt to USE the statement as an excuse for what the video demonstrates, is an ABSOLUTE LIE.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1552780 said:

Thats a press release.

Where is the police report? You know, the document filed when someone inform you about criminal activities....
I imagine at the police station. So you do contend that the police are lying. Interesting.
No. The contention is that family covering for family is not too reliable, especially when there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to counter a cousin's account of a chat he had with his cousin.

I think it's funny that all the people who are saying that someone being lynched, with the word "fed" written on their chest shouldn't lead to any conclusions, are, on this thread, jumping to conclusions....

guess it all depends on whose ox is gored.

I think it's funny that all the people who are saying that someone being lynched, with the word "fed" written on their chest shouldn't lead to any conclusions, are, on this thread, jumping to conclusions....

Absolutely. When there is video showing participation in HUMAN TRAFFICKING and the empolyee is shitcanned by his employer, compared to a chat bewtween two family members, I have a pretty good idea where I stand.

It makes one wonder what more there is to ACORN with all the irrational excuse-brokering.

Absolutely. When there is video showing participation in HUMAN TRAFFICKING and the empolyee is shitcanned by his employer, compared to a chat bewtween two family members, I have a pretty good idea where I stand.

It makes one wonder what more there is to ACORN with all the irrational excuse-brokering.

because you don't know from the video if the guy played along and went to the police. i don't know if he did... i don't know if he didn't... i don't know if he was going to do something wrong and then had second thoughts.

neither do you.

because you don't know from the video if the guy played along and went to the police. i don't know if he did... i don't know if he didn't... i don't know if he was going to do something wrong and then had second thoughts.

neither do you.
On that, I agree. I don't know for sure. The excuse will still smell like bullshit until I get something more. I have a video, I have his getting shitcanned, and I have a report by a family member of a chat.

On that, I agree. I don't know for sure. The excuse will still smell like bullshit until I get something more. I have a video, I have his getting shitcanned, and I have a report by a family member of a chat.

I understand.

By the same token, in the other matter, there has been a year of inflammatory language by ijits... and a lyched body that appears to have a purely political message. that will sound like a certain thing to ME until I have more proof.... even though I don't have any final conclusions...and can certainly be wrong.

as for the guy being fired...neither here nor there... until more facts come out. if i were his employer, i'd have fired him, too...

Forum List

Back