About 9/11 and the collapse of the towers...

I'm sure 9/11 inside nutjob has one...

that is the entirety of your case in support of the official conspiracy theory...that in your little imaginings those that oppose your uniformed assumptions have pdf files on the real whereabouts of Elvis ?

No. I'm tired of debating this topic, especially with a guy - 9/11 inside nutjob - whose only argument is to point out youtube videos. I don't know if 9/11 inside nutjob has ever actually made an argument. The only thing he ever says is "Read this guy's book" or "Look at these 300 youtube videos."

He's the human equivalent to zero.

I looked thru it but the last few pages give a different impression.

I am not sure which side you are pushing.

psik

that is the entirety of your case in support of the official conspiracy theory...that in your little imaginings those that oppose your uniformed assumptions have pdf files on the real whereabouts of Elvis ?

You are tired of debating the topic yet repeatedly return to the threads to offer up strawmen..I see

especially with a guy - 9/11 inside nutjob - whose only argument is to point out youtube videos. I don't know if 9/11 inside nutjob has ever actually made an argument. The only thing he ever says is "Read this guy's book" or "Look at these 300 youtube videos."

Yes Indeed...books and other multi media forms of disseminating information have no place in any reasoned debate ...I see

thats the logic of Toto.:lol::lol::cuckoo: great resoures like those should never be looked at,only what corrupt government institutions and the corporate owned media should be listened to.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah Toto loves grade school reports.their excellent finds for him on 9/11.:lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol::lol:
You've proven that you're mentally challenged on other web sites.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Okay Ohio Goofer,whatever you say.Looks like you came over here after being banned at our other site to do some more trolling I see.Just a matter of time before you get banned here as well since its pretty much impossible to get banned at that other site which you somehow managed to pull off.:lol:
I'm not banned on the other site but I see you're just as stupid here as "the other" site.

This is how you spell "disease".

Fucking idiot

what exactly is excellent about it ? the huge font or the the fake photos ?
They're better than your "fake photos.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

fake photos ??..what fake photos..this web site is a childish armature piece of work with altered photos and conclusions in direct contradiction to the NIST report..shut up
You CT people have posted all kinds of "fake photos" on the net. "MOLTEN METAL" that is really overexposed lighting at the scene.:lol::lol: Just one example.:lol:

They're better than your "fake photos.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

fake photos ??..what fake photos..this web site is a childish armature piece of work with altered photos and conclusions in direct contradiction to the NIST report..shut up
You CT people have posted all kinds of "fake photos" on the net. "MOLTEN METAL" that is really overexposed lighting at the scene.:lol::lol: Just one example.:lol:

jackass..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM]YouTube - Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11[/ame]

jackass..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM]YouTube - Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11[/ame]
Idiot............:lol::lol:

jackass..

Idiot............:lol::lol:

yeah everybody knows your an idiot.no need to announce it to the world and you just proved in spades as you always do that you have no interest in the truth,that you cover your ears and close your eyes when videos like this are shown since you just proved you did not watch it since it shows what a liar you and the government are.:lol:

Forum List

Back