About 9/11 and the collapse of the towers...

Let me know when you change it from a PDF file to actual writing here on this forum, then ill read it.

Let me know when you change it from a PDF file to actual writing here on this forum, then ill read it.

It's really not that important to me whether you read it or not, so don't hold your breath.

Is there a pdf on the whereabouts of Elvis Presley?

I'm sure 9/11 inside nutjob has one...

that is the entirety of your case in support of the official conspiracy theory...that in your little imaginings those that oppose your uniformed assumptions have pdf files on the real whereabouts of Elvis ?

No. I'm tired of debating this topic, especially with a guy - 9/11 inside nutjob - whose only argument is to point out youtube videos. I don't know if 9/11 inside nutjob has ever actually made an argument. The only thing he ever says is "Read this guy's book" or "Look at these 300 youtube videos."

Last edited:
I'm sure 9/11 inside nutjob has one...

that is the entirety of your case in support of the official conspiracy theory...that in your little imaginings those that oppose your uniformed assumptions have pdf files on the real whereabouts of Elvis ?

No. I'm tired of debating this topic,

You are tired of debating the topic yet repeatedly return to the threads to offer up strawmen..I see

especially with a guy - 9/11 inside nutjob - whose only argument is to point out youtube videos. I don't know if 9/11 inside nutjob has ever actually made an argument. The only thing he ever says is "Read this guy's book" or "Look at these 300 youtube videos."

Yes Indeed...books and other multi media forms of disseminating information have no place in any reasoned debate ...I see

Excellent find, steerpike. Well done.

yeah Toto loves grade school reports.their excellent finds for him on 9/11.:lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol::lol:
You've proven that you're mentally challenged on other web sites.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Okay Ohio Goofer,whatever you say.Looks like you came over here after being banned at our other site to do some more trolling I see.Just a matter of time before you get banned here as well since its pretty much impossible to get banned at that other site which you somehow managed to pull off.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back